Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 1738 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 26366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15311
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any suggestions for a visit to the Dells?
    View Dells STG page, tap maroon Wisconsin and it shows you other cities, allot of Madison girls go up too, ask out a girl from Wisconsin Dolls club.

  2. #15310

    Dells

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeHead  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago they had a bunch of foreign exchange workers at the resorts. I got approached by a hot Russian chick that wanted to bang. I couldn't play but it was available but with covid who knows if there even is exchange workers.
    I lived there for 2 years after I got divorced, managed a restaurant up there, summer months, Dells stg and Madison stg pages have plenty of girls, it was about 5 yrs ago and the Craigslist personals up there were awesome, many divorced mom's, most of the girls working there at the legitimate jobs are Romanian, check Id, most are underage and doll up to look older, one that was 22 tried to get with me so she could stay longer than the summer, they aren't poor Romanians actually their families pay to send them on a work program, I never saw one hooking, usually girls from Madison go up for the weekend, during summer all week if you go and get bored there's Wisconsin Dolls full nude strip club. Just go to STG and look at the Dells page.

  3. #15309
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyMan69  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested as well. Something new fresh and legit is a nice change in these dire times.
    Smoky place, meh service, translated French.

  4. #15308
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? What side of town. Umber please.
    I'd be interested as well. Something new fresh and legit is a nice change in these dire times.

  5. #15307

    Jade

    Anyone seen this one? She resides in the Servite park area. Which is usually a no go. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/953880864138.

  6. #15306

    I would love that number

    Quote Originally Posted by Coll98  [View Original Post]
    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.
    How does she look? What side of town. Umber please.

  7. #15305

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/132180285531

    Anyone know about this one or have time? Pics seem too good at first glance, but when I look up some of the history of that name I see her with another girl and don't look bad. Anyone?
    She wants 300 tonight ouch more than I expected.

  8. #15304
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    That's hilarious bro! To each their own, but if I want something that's lifeless and just lays there I'll just fuck my wife.

    HS.
    LMFAO! I hear ya brother!

  9. #15303

    Hey

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/132180285531

    Anyone know about this one or have time? Pics seem too good at first glance, but when I look up some of the history of that name I see her with another girl and don't look bad. Anyone?

  10. #15302

    New blonde

    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.

  11. #15301
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I payed a visit to the apartment. Low and behold there is a younger busty girl there as another had reported. $$ hhr DATY BBBJ CFS sweet accommodating personality. They do rotate so go get it soon.

    There is also an older lady out on the east side as has also been mentioned. I stayed for the hhr. Same donations and service and enjoyed her company as well. I decided not to post links. They will point you one way or the other.
    My apologies everyone. This report was meant to be posted in the Madison forum. I make trips here there and the Windy City. I hoping to make a long overdue return out west.

    Stay safe.

  12. #15300

    Asian Apt

    I payed a visit to the apartment. Low and behold there is a younger busty girl there as another had reported. $$ hhr DATY BBBJ CFS sweet accommodating personality. They do rotate so go get it soon.

    There is also an older lady out on the east side as has also been mentioned. I stayed for the hhr. Same donations and service and enjoyed her company as well. I decided not to post links. They will point you one way or the other.

  13. #15299

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few days ago at a cheap motel on Appleton Ave. She has a white bf that stays with her. How do I know this? Because when I walked in the room the guy walked past me and left. She told him "see you in a bit babe". There's some rip off reports about her but if the bf thought for a sec to rip me off he quickly changed his mind because I'm not a little guy and I would've kicked his ass.

    Pros, very nice boobs with erect nipples. Probably the best tits out there right now. Nice looking and has an above average body. (For a second I thought it was a different girl because she didn't look like her pics but she did have the same tattoos as the pics). If she fixed herself up with makeup and sexy outfits, she would look real good. Budget friendly. In the hhr, she did everything I asked her to do.

    Cons, IMO just an ok BBBJ. Kitty has a musty smell. Doggy hurts because she told me she had a baby 4 months ago. We only did mish and cowgirl.

    Finished with me taking off the cover and unloading all over her tits and face. I won't repeat because of the bf and doggy is my favorite position.
    I was with her a couple years ago and that was my experience too. Her work in our industry supports her and her BF drug habit. It is surprising that she is still around given her habit. Most tap out after a while and either go into rehab and get a job or crash and burn.

  14. #15298

    Nikki / Gemma

    Saw her a few days ago at a cheap motel on Appleton Ave. She has a white bf that stays with her. How do I know this? Because when I walked in the room the guy walked past me and left. She told him "see you in a bit babe". There's some rip off reports about her but if the bf thought for a sec to rip me off he quickly changed his mind because I'm not a little guy and I would've kicked his ass.

    Pros, very nice boobs with erect nipples. Probably the best tits out there right now. Nice looking and has an above average body. (For a second I thought it was a different girl because she didn't look like her pics but she did have the same tattoos as the pics). If she fixed herself up with makeup and sexy outfits, she would look real good. Budget friendly. In the hhr, she did everything I asked her to do.

    Cons, IMO just an ok BBBJ. Kitty has a musty smell. Doggy hurts because she told me she had a baby 4 months ago. We only did mish and cowgirl.

    Finished with me taking off the cover and unloading all over her tits and face. I won't repeat because of the bf and doggy is my favorite position.

  15. #15297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I actualy like Mt. Olympus. Never mongered there but the water slides are pretty good.
    Funny. STG shows shit for options. Might need to hang at the water park and hope for some mom that's fed up with her kids and wants some love.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape