Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 1739 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 26367
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I actualy like Mt. Olympus. Never mongered there but the water slides are pretty good.
    Funny. STG shows shit for options. Might need to hang at the water park and hope for some mom that's fed up with her kids and wants some love.

  2. #15296

    Donations

    280 hr and 200 hhr. Even the dolls have G (rubber) P.S. Now! I've seen her before for 80 and it was ok. I wouldn't pay 200 for two living providers let along a rubber one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    Called to see availability she's booking up fast. Told me to pre book in advance. Said she's getting lots of calls since she introduced the the dolls into the mix. Might be fun to see what its like to fuck a doll. But I don't know those thing are going to be dripping with cum depending how well she cleans them out. Guess you could wear a rubber, but that would defeat the whole purpose.

  3. #15295

    Lynn and tabby

    A Monger friend of mine who has seen both Lynn and Tabby in the past on a semi-regular basis decided to contact Lynn to see if the donation that he had been paying went up to the GPS rate that has been mentioned in recent posts. He was presently surprised to find that her donation with him has remained the same as it had been for a long time. He decided to pay her a visit the other morning for a HH visit. When he walked in he saw a girl sleeping on the couch with her back to him so he couldn't see who it was. Once he was in the bedroom he asked Lynn if that was Tabby and Lynn said yes and that she was pregnant again. So which one of you mongers made a deposit to become her newest baby daddy? Lynn also mentioned to my monger friend that she heard through some reliable sources that the WA police are doing stings at the Days Inn on HWY100. So be careful if you are thinking of seeing anyone there.

  4. #15294

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    I haven t contributed to the board in a while. My apologies, hopefully this helps some. I (its been 2 months so far) decide to take a break from the hobby due to various reasons (covid, lack of quality, too many unwanted visits at the clinic) with that being said these are the ones that I've had experiences with lately (or before I took my break) hopefully this helps some that arent sure if to or not to take the plunge at.

    ...

    "Bitches gon' be bitches, but I love them hoes" - Isaiah Rashad.

    Sincerely,

    Sloth- (I'm not as good as coochie but I try LOL) hugger96.
    I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats.

  5. #15293
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any suggestions for a visit to the Dells?
    A few years ago they had a bunch of foreign exchange workers at the resorts. I got approached by a hot Russian chick that wanted to bang. I couldn't play but it was available but with covid who knows if there even is exchange workers.

  6. #15292

    To each their own

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I thought that I was the only one that noticed. If you look back on her ads from a couple of weeks ago, you can read where she had ordered a sex doll for her clients. I wonder if they came with missing teeth and track marks?
    That's hilarious bro! To each their own, but if I want something that's lifeless and just lays there I'll just fuck my wife.

    HS.

  7. #15291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 246
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Am I a sick fuck if the thought of fucking one of her dolls as she watches would turn me on? Those (daughters) look good.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/100688006944
    Called to see availability she's booking up fast. Told me to pre book in advance. Said she's getting lots of calls since she introduced the the dolls into the mix. Might be fun to see what its like to fuck a doll. But I don't know those thing are going to be dripping with cum depending how well she cleans them out. Guess you could wear a rubber, but that would defeat the whole purpose.

  8. #15290

    Dells

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I actualy like Mt. Olympus. Never mongered there but the water slides are pretty good.
    That's fuckin funny!

  9. #15289

    Actualy

    Quote Originally Posted by JustNow2005  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any suggestions for a visit to the Dells?
    I actualy like Mt. Olympus. Never mongered there but the water slides are pretty good.

  10. #15288

    Dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Daughters? Dunno, cute but they look kinda "plastic". WTF? Serious shortage of decent looking real women but this is a bit much.

    Reminds me of a movie from way back. I think it was "Westworld". Had female robot characters.
    I thought that I was the only one that noticed. If you look back on her ads from a couple of weeks ago, you can read where she had ordered a sex doll for her clients. I wonder if they came with missing teeth and track marks?

  11. #15287

    Dolls, LOL!

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Especially try her now she's doing a 3 girl special, she's kinky and fun, two of the girls are hot as hell they might be her daughters.
    Daughters? Dunno, cute but they look kinda "plastic". WTF? Serious shortage of decent looking real women but this is a bit much.

    Reminds me of a movie from way back. I think it was "Westworld". Had female robot characters.
    Last edited by DieselMike; 08-25-21 at 05:19. Reason: spelling

  12. #15286
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    I think I'll give it a try, having sex with three women but only one to actually please, "what a bargain".
    Seems like she'll let you fuck the dolls than her.

    Waste your money on that I guess it's up to you.

  13. #15285

    Suggestions?

    Anyone have any suggestions for a visit to the Dells?

  14. #15284
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Am I a sick fuck if the thought of fucking one of her dolls as she watches would turn me on? Those (daughters) look good.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/100688006944
    I think I'll give it a try, having sex with three women but only one to actually please, "what a bargain".

  15. #15283

    Dolls

    Am I a sick fuck if the thought of fucking one of her dolls as she watches would turn me on? Those (daughters) look good.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/100688006944

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Especially try her now she's doing a 3 girl special, she's kinky and fun, two of the girls are hot as hell they might be her daughters.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape