Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 31824
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26034

    Well come on!

    So I disagree, yes the money means we have power but, they have power too. With that power comes responsibly, if you treat them bad you get bad treatment. No I am not saying give them deposits or pay first but the way y'all are saying you have the power makes others think they can mistreat the providers. Yes some of them will let you talk bad to them and disrespect them but, most of them have management already handling that part for them. If you treat them like that and they run off with you money or let their management come in on you, I think you deserve it. 9 times out of 10 if you are nice to them they will be nice to you give you deals, not watch the clock. Well not all but the good ones will, they like those who take care with them. We don't pay them to screw us we pay them to leave afterwards! Some of them will treat you bad no matter what but if you think with the biggest head and take more than 10 minutes to screen them you will find out what they are about! I can tell by the ads really, and if you slow down and not start out talking to them like they are worthless, holes for your use (latter is true) and like people with bills to pay and kids to feed. Some are here cause they had no way to feed kids and found out that they can make 4 or 6 k for letting us pay them to do things most women are into even if you pay them.

    That being said Sandy cheeks is real, she will scam you if you let her, she is smarter than you think she just has a couple bad addictions, I got a few myself but she lets them control her. I know she didn't have management a few months ago, and the guy around was a good dude if you did her right, if not I could see him doing some shit. He was way bigger than most I know, as far as I know they split up but, may not be any. More. If she would only party after work she would be cool but I watched her do enough To kill 10 men in one sitting and pass out and wake up for 2 days so not sure how dating happened then. Or she didn't payed for all that happened to her when she passed out.

    Sorry if my opinions make anyone mad but I don't see the point in treating anyone like some of y'all talk about how you do. Try being nice and I bet they do the same! The good ones never have cop problems too cause the hotel don't watch the ones who don't have the visitors making problems.

  2. #26033

    Glock is right

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I would say no. Too many rules. I make the rules. Not the lady. I have the money. That trumps what she has. I can find pussy anywhere. She cant find money anywhere. Never forget that. You make the rules. Not her.
    These girls just don't understand the numbers. We can literally get what we want from them from 50% of the worlds population. I would venture to say that less than 5% of the worlds population is willing to pay anything for what they are providing. The numbers are on our side. These girls just don't understand it is a lot cheaper to pay them to fuck us than to risk really expensive entanglements by getting action on the side.

    We don't have to pay for it. There is plenty of free pussy out there. Heck, if you get really hard up, you can use your hand to get what you are getting from them. These girls have to use their hands, mouths, pussys and assholes to get the money out of us. I don't know of anyway to get free money.

  3. #26032
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear612  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few providers on like his site that appear amazing. I would like to know about this one as well. The money doesn't scare me, I just want the money to be worth the time. At this price I would hope it is an experience to remember 😊.
    I would say no. Too many rules. I make the rules. Not the lady. I have the money. That trumps what she has. I can find pussy anywhere. She can’t find money anywhere. Never forget that. You make the rules. Not her.

  4. #26031
    Quote Originally Posted by Moscow8  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for this one https://tryst.link/escort/yasminerider.
    I have seen a few providers on like his site that appear amazing. I would like to know about this one as well. The money doesn't scare me, I just want the money to be worth the time. At this price I would hope it is an experience to remember 😊.

  5. #26030

    Sandy cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    At one time I would go to the mat for her, I've seen her several times and each time was excellent. However. Just like Engine stated, her present BF pulled the same stunt on a very good and knowledgeable hobbyist recently, the needing money for the room stunt. He gave the money based on the recommendations of numerous guys that vouched for her and he ran off with the money. And I contacted Sunday and was asked to give money to get a room. No, no, and Nope! She is a very good girl but sometimes run with people that are detrimental to her success. And it's a shame because I genuinely like her and enjoy her.
    Really appreciate y'all's feedback.

    Seems the only way to try her out is if she is in her room already and even then, given her recent trickery, it's a scam risk.

  6. #26029
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish;5512080[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/memphis/66126739[/URL]

    Looks to be real anybody had the service.
    At one time I would go to the mat for her, I've seen her several times and each time was excellent. However. Just like Engine stated, her present BF pulled the same stunt on a very good and knowledgeable hobbyist recently, the needing money for the room stunt. He gave the money based on the recommendations of numerous guys that vouched for her and he ran off with the money. And I contacted Sunday and was asked to give money to get a room. No, no, and Nope! She is a very good girl but sometimes run with people that are detrimental to her success. And it's a shame because I genuinely like her and enjoy her.

  7. #26028
    I've seen her last year. She is real but inconsistent. Big time BF problems and flakey as hell. I actually was meeting her Monday and she went silent. Demons?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCandleJon  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her as well, she has been posting for a few months, on and off.

    That video of her giving head is exactly what I need, I contacted her past Sunday, the half hr dream was quoted 150 and I was ready to go but as always I asked if she was ready and at her incall, she then said she needed the donation to get a room. Damn I have been conned once before when I was just starting the dreaming long ago, stupid me gave the money to a girl at the hotel parking lot so she would get the room but instead of heading to the office she quickly got into a running car and they pulled away.

    Not saying she will do this but since I haven't met with her before I can't know if she would pull that old trick.

    Or she could get the room and then not see me at all.

    Also I would want her to shower before anything since she had been out all day and it has been very hot.

    Who knows how long she would take to be ready or if my time would be cut short saying my dream began when she started to get ready.
    I really wanted to see her so I said lets do outcall, my place or an hourly and Ill pay for the room, I even offered transportation if she had none but she didnt want to do the outcall and didnt say why; that was the biggest red flag for me.
    Maybe she doesnt trust me either to go to my place or to pick her up if she didnt have a car. All I could think is all the scams Ive suffered before and that it didnt make sense to me not doing outcall, if we did, she would get the $ she needs for her room.
    Its sad we can trust each other for this, I guess sometimes someone has to bite the bullet and risk it all?
    Hopefully someone in the forum will provide some valuable intel on an actual visit with this hottie

  8. #26027

    Yasmine

    Any reviews for this one https://tryst.link/escort/yasminerider.

  9. #26026

    Info?

    Anyone mind sending me some prefered site the ladies are posting on? The main ones are so flooded with junk and scams. Hell I don't mind paying a bit to have something like 411 used to be. Anyway, thanks guys.

  10. #26025

    Tried to get some

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/66126739

    Looks to be real anybody had the service.
    Had my eye on her as well, she has been posting for a few months, on and off.

    That video of her giving head is exactly what I need, I contacted her past Sunday, the half hr dream was quoted 150 and I was ready to go but as always I asked if she was ready and at her incall, she then said she needed the donation to get a room. Damn I have been conned once before when I was just starting the dreaming long ago, stupid me gave the money to a girl at the hotel parking lot so she would get the room but instead of heading to the office she quickly got into a running car and they pulled away.

    Not saying she will do this but since I haven't met with her before I can't know if she would pull that old trick.

    Or she could get the room and then not see me at all.

    Also I would want her to shower before anything since she had been out all day and it has been very hot.

    Who knows how long she would take to be ready or if my time would be cut short saying my dream began when she started to get ready.
    I really wanted to see her so I said lets do outcall, my place or an hourly and Ill pay for the room, I even offered transportation if she had none but she didnt want to do the outcall and didnt say why; that was the biggest red flag for me.
    Maybe she doesnt trust me either to go to my place or to pick her up if she didnt have a car. All I could think is all the scams I’ve suffered before and that it didn’t make sense to me not doing outcall, if we did, she would get the $ she needs for her room.
    It’s sad we can trust each other for this, I guess sometimes someone has to bite the bullet and risk it all?
    Hopefully someone in the forum will provide some valuable intel on an actual visit with this hottie

  11. #26024

    Sandy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/66126739

    Looks to be real anybody had the service.

  12. #26023

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a couple months now, so far, nobody has seen her or left a review of her.
    So either she is fake or awesome.

  13. #26022
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    Very hot. The pictures make me excited.

  14. #26021

    She's been posting for a couple months

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a couple months now, so far, nobody has seen her or left a review of her.

  15. #26020

    Any thing to speak of

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/901-667-7033

    I seem to remember a review on her but can't find it. Anythin helps, meeting her and her gf at 1.
    How did it go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape