Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 387 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 437 487 887 1387 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26065
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear612  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few providers on like his site that appear amazing. I would like to know about this one as well. The money doesn't scare me, I just want the money to be worth the time. At this price I would hope it is an experience to remember 😊.
    I would say no. Too many rules. I make the rules. Not the lady. I have the money. That trumps what she has. I can find pussy anywhere. She can’t find money anywhere. Never forget that. You make the rules. Not her.

  2. #26064
    Quote Originally Posted by Moscow8  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for this one https://tryst.link/escort/yasminerider.
    I have seen a few providers on like his site that appear amazing. I would like to know about this one as well. The money doesn't scare me, I just want the money to be worth the time. At this price I would hope it is an experience to remember 😊.

  3. #26063

    Sandy cheeks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    At one time I would go to the mat for her, I've seen her several times and each time was excellent. However. Just like Engine stated, her present BF pulled the same stunt on a very good and knowledgeable hobbyist recently, the needing money for the room stunt. He gave the money based on the recommendations of numerous guys that vouched for her and he ran off with the money. And I contacted Sunday and was asked to give money to get a room. No, no, and Nope! She is a very good girl but sometimes run with people that are detrimental to her success. And it's a shame because I genuinely like her and enjoy her.
    Really appreciate y'all's feedback.

    Seems the only way to try her out is if she is in her room already and even then, given her recent trickery, it's a scam risk.

  4. #26062
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish;5512080[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/memphis/66126739[/URL]

    Looks to be real anybody had the service.
    At one time I would go to the mat for her, I've seen her several times and each time was excellent. However. Just like Engine stated, her present BF pulled the same stunt on a very good and knowledgeable hobbyist recently, the needing money for the room stunt. He gave the money based on the recommendations of numerous guys that vouched for her and he ran off with the money. And I contacted Sunday and was asked to give money to get a room. No, no, and Nope! She is a very good girl but sometimes run with people that are detrimental to her success. And it's a shame because I genuinely like her and enjoy her.

  5. #26061
    I've seen her last year. She is real but inconsistent. Big time BF problems and flakey as hell. I actually was meeting her Monday and she went silent. Demons?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCandleJon  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her as well, she has been posting for a few months, on and off.

    That video of her giving head is exactly what I need, I contacted her past Sunday, the half hr dream was quoted 150 and I was ready to go but as always I asked if she was ready and at her incall, she then said she needed the donation to get a room. Damn I have been conned once before when I was just starting the dreaming long ago, stupid me gave the money to a girl at the hotel parking lot so she would get the room but instead of heading to the office she quickly got into a running car and they pulled away.

    Not saying she will do this but since I haven't met with her before I can't know if she would pull that old trick.

    Or she could get the room and then not see me at all.

    Also I would want her to shower before anything since she had been out all day and it has been very hot.

    Who knows how long she would take to be ready or if my time would be cut short saying my dream began when she started to get ready.
    I really wanted to see her so I said lets do outcall, my place or an hourly and Ill pay for the room, I even offered transportation if she had none but she didnt want to do the outcall and didnt say why; that was the biggest red flag for me.
    Maybe she doesnt trust me either to go to my place or to pick her up if she didnt have a car. All I could think is all the scams Ive suffered before and that it didnt make sense to me not doing outcall, if we did, she would get the $ she needs for her room.
    Its sad we can trust each other for this, I guess sometimes someone has to bite the bullet and risk it all?
    Hopefully someone in the forum will provide some valuable intel on an actual visit with this hottie

  6. #26060

    Yasmine

    Any reviews for this one https://tryst.link/escort/yasminerider.

  7. #26059

    Info?

    Anyone mind sending me some prefered site the ladies are posting on? The main ones are so flooded with junk and scams. Hell I don't mind paying a bit to have something like 411 used to be. Anyway, thanks guys.

  8. #26058

    Tried to get some

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/66126739

    Looks to be real anybody had the service.
    Had my eye on her as well, she has been posting for a few months, on and off.

    That video of her giving head is exactly what I need, I contacted her past Sunday, the half hr dream was quoted 150 and I was ready to go but as always I asked if she was ready and at her incall, she then said she needed the donation to get a room. Damn I have been conned once before when I was just starting the dreaming long ago, stupid me gave the money to a girl at the hotel parking lot so she would get the room but instead of heading to the office she quickly got into a running car and they pulled away.

    Not saying she will do this but since I haven't met with her before I can't know if she would pull that old trick.

    Or she could get the room and then not see me at all.

    Also I would want her to shower before anything since she had been out all day and it has been very hot.

    Who knows how long she would take to be ready or if my time would be cut short saying my dream began when she started to get ready.
    I really wanted to see her so I said lets do outcall, my place or an hourly and Ill pay for the room, I even offered transportation if she had none but she didnt want to do the outcall and didnt say why; that was the biggest red flag for me.
    Maybe she doesnt trust me either to go to my place or to pick her up if she didnt have a car. All I could think is all the scams I’ve suffered before and that it didn’t make sense to me not doing outcall, if we did, she would get the $ she needs for her room.
    It’s sad we can trust each other for this, I guess sometimes someone has to bite the bullet and risk it all?
    Hopefully someone in the forum will provide some valuable intel on an actual visit with this hottie

  9. #26057

    Sandy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/66126739

    Looks to be real anybody had the service.

  10. #26056

    Fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkDragon88  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a couple months now, so far, nobody has seen her or left a review of her.
    So either she is fake or awesome.

  11. #26055
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    Very hot. The pictures make me excited.

  12. #26054

    She's been posting for a couple months

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffish  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a couple months now, so far, nobody has seen her or left a review of her.

  13. #26053

    Any thing to speak of

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/901-667-7033

    I seem to remember a review on her but can't find it. Anythin helps, meeting her and her gf at 1.
    How did it go.

  14. #26052

  15. #26051

    Star

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/65787638

    Finally had the chance to catch up with Star recently. I've known her for a few years but haven't seen her in close to a year and a half because she had quit the hobby but is recently returning so I have mixed feelings about that. Happy because I had the chance to visit her, but I'm always happy when someone starts a new chapter in life. Enough of that, the pics of her thicker are the accurate ones, not the one of her skinny, but even though she is a mature woman, she is a very lovely woman to me and I love her long flowing hair, she looks Italian.

    She's not in the Sycamore View area anymore so disregard that, she's in the Perkins 240 area now and the correct number to contact her is 901 303-0707. Once I got to her room, we just hugged each other because we haven't visited in a long time and yes, I grabbed the booty with both hands. We caught up for a minute, but I don't know how you guys are but when a lovely woman is in front of me, I don't want to talk much so I I grabbed her, had her to rub on the fo incher through my pants and she got the hint LOL.

    I undressed but asked her to keep her dress on and she just removed her panties, I laid down, she gave a pretty good BBBJ, and I covered, lubed and covered, and had her to get on her knees, I raised her dress up and proceeded to molesting her doggy style. She has a very nice booty and I was holding on to her hips, I guess you could say I was gripping and rippin LOL. She's a very responsive lover, definitely not a dead fish, so I flipped her over and finished in mish.

    I was very pleased with the session, I have probably seen her 7 or 8 times over the years and I have never been disappointed in her. There are things that she doesn't do, she's not big on kissing and won't do anal but will try to accommodate you otherwise. Her rates start at $. 80, $. 50 hhr, $$hr. Again the CORRECT NUMBER is 901 XXX-0707. Only drawback is that she can sometimes be hard to reach. BBT OUT.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape