Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 31824
-
08-27-21 01:48 #26034Banned Member

Posts: 6Well come on!
So I disagree, yes the money means we have power but, they have power too. With that power comes responsibly, if you treat them bad you get bad treatment. No I am not saying give them deposits or pay first but the way y'all are saying you have the power makes others think they can mistreat the providers. Yes some of them will let you talk bad to them and disrespect them but, most of them have management already handling that part for them. If you treat them like that and they run off with you money or let their management come in on you, I think you deserve it. 9 times out of 10 if you are nice to them they will be nice to you give you deals, not watch the clock. Well not all but the good ones will, they like those who take care with them. We don't pay them to screw us we pay them to leave afterwards! Some of them will treat you bad no matter what but if you think with the biggest head and take more than 10 minutes to screen them you will find out what they are about! I can tell by the ads really, and if you slow down and not start out talking to them like they are worthless, holes for your use (latter is true) and like people with bills to pay and kids to feed. Some are here cause they had no way to feed kids and found out that they can make 4 or 6 k for letting us pay them to do things most women are into even if you pay them.
That being said Sandy cheeks is real, she will scam you if you let her, she is smarter than you think she just has a couple bad addictions, I got a few myself but she lets them control her. I know she didn't have management a few months ago, and the guy around was a good dude if you did her right, if not I could see him doing some shit. He was way bigger than most I know, as far as I know they split up but, may not be any. More. If she would only party after work she would be cool but I watched her do enough To kill 10 men in one sitting and pass out and wake up for 2 days so not sure how dating happened then. Or she didn't payed for all that happened to her when she passed out.
Sorry if my opinions make anyone mad but I don't see the point in treating anyone like some of y'all talk about how you do. Try being nice and I bet they do the same! The good ones never have cop problems too cause the hotel don't watch the ones who don't have the visitors making problems.
-
08-26-21 22:17 #26033Senior Member

Posts: 54Glock is right
These girls just don't understand the numbers. We can literally get what we want from them from 50% of the worlds population. I would venture to say that less than 5% of the worlds population is willing to pay anything for what they are providing. The numbers are on our side. These girls just don't understand it is a lot cheaper to pay them to fuck us than to risk really expensive entanglements by getting action on the side.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
We don't have to pay for it. There is plenty of free pussy out there. Heck, if you get really hard up, you can use your hand to get what you are getting from them. These girls have to use their hands, mouths, pussys and assholes to get the money out of us. I don't know of anyway to get free money.
-
08-26-21 20:25 #26032Senior Member

Posts: 6038I would say no. Too many rules. I make the rules. Not the lady. I have the money. That trumps what she has. I can find pussy anywhere. She can’t find money anywhere. Never forget that. You make the rules. Not her.
Originally Posted by Bear612
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 19:52 #26031Senior Member

Posts: 52I have seen a few providers on like his site that appear amazing. I would like to know about this one as well. The money doesn't scare me, I just want the money to be worth the time. At this price I would hope it is an experience to remember 😊.
Originally Posted by Moscow8
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 15:52 #26030Senior Member

Posts: 234Sandy cheeks
Really appreciate y'all's feedback.
Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry
[View Original Post]
Seems the only way to try her out is if she is in her room already and even then, given her recent trickery, it's a scam risk.
-
08-26-21 10:22 #26029Senior Member

Posts: 2543At one time I would go to the mat for her, I've seen her several times and each time was excellent. However. Just like Engine stated, her present BF pulled the same stunt on a very good and knowledgeable hobbyist recently, the needing money for the room stunt. He gave the money based on the recommendations of numerous guys that vouched for her and he ran off with the money. And I contacted Sunday and was asked to give money to get a room. No, no, and Nope! She is a very good girl but sometimes run with people that are detrimental to her success. And it's a shame because I genuinely like her and enjoy her.
Originally Posted by Tuffish;5512080[URL
-
08-26-21 09:08 #26028Senior Member

Posts: 40I've seen her last year. She is real but inconsistent. Big time BF problems and flakey as hell. I actually was meeting her Monday and she went silent. Demons?
Originally Posted by BlackCandleJon
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 07:40 #26027Regular Member

Posts: 5Yasmine
Any reviews for this one https://tryst.link/escort/yasminerider.
-
08-25-21 11:16 #26026Senior Member

Posts: 52Info?
Anyone mind sending me some prefered site the ladies are posting on? The main ones are so flooded with junk and scams. Hell I don't mind paying a bit to have something like 411 used to be. Anyway, thanks guys.
-
08-25-21 11:01 #26025Senior Member

Posts: 234Tried to get some
Had my eye on her as well, she has been posting for a few months, on and off.
Originally Posted by Tuffish
[View Original Post]
That video of her giving head is exactly what I need, I contacted her past Sunday, the half hr dream was quoted 150 and I was ready to go but as always I asked if she was ready and at her incall, she then said she needed the donation to get a room. Damn I have been conned once before when I was just starting the dreaming long ago, stupid me gave the money to a girl at the hotel parking lot so she would get the room but instead of heading to the office she quickly got into a running car and they pulled away.
Not saying she will do this but since I haven't met with her before I can't know if she would pull that old trick.
Or she could get the room and then not see me at all.
Also I would want her to shower before anything since she had been out all day and it has been very hot.
Who knows how long she would take to be ready or if my time would be cut short saying my dream began when she started to get ready.
I really wanted to see her so I said lets do outcall, my place or an hourly and Ill pay for the room, I even offered transportation if she had none but she didnt want to do the outcall and didnt say why; that was the biggest red flag for me.
Maybe she doesnt trust me either to go to my place or to pick her up if she didnt have a car. All I could think is all the scams I’ve suffered before and that it didn’t make sense to me not doing outcall, if we did, she would get the $ she needs for her room.
It’s sad we can trust each other for this, I guess sometimes someone has to bite the bullet and risk it all?
Hopefully someone in the forum will provide some valuable intel on an actual visit with this hottie
-
08-25-21 09:30 #26024Senior Member

Posts: 106Sandy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/66126739
Looks to be real anybody had the service.
-
08-25-21 09:12 #26023Senior Member

Posts: 106Fake?
So either she is fake or awesome.
Originally Posted by BlkDragon88
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 09:01 #26022Senior Member

Posts: 496Very hot. The pictures make me excited.
Originally Posted by Tuffish
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 07:31 #26021Senior Member

Posts: 320She's been posting for a couple months
She's been posting for a couple months now, so far, nobody has seen her or left a review of her.
Originally Posted by Tuffish
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 15:29 #26020Senior Member

Posts: 106Any thing to speak of
How did it go.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





