Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14972

    Melissa

    Her name is Melissa. She and I never had a chance to meet, but if her performance is anything like her sexting, she's likely pretty great.

    She's a plain looking lady, slightly chubby, with great tits. The small handful of reviews there are indicate someone solid to spend some time with.

    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaClipton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? I have a weakness for slutty redheads / strawberry blonds.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/251829068035

  2. #14971

    Amber

    I mean, no way. Right? I'd be pumped to be wrong about this one being fake.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/314314899739

  3. #14970

    No name

    Anyone see this one? I have a weakness for slutty redheads / strawberry blonds.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/251829068035

  4. #14969

    Saw her once

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Morning!

    Anyone seen this young lady?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/479990119603
    Wasn't bad, but wasn't good. Polite but not friendly, it was a little while ago, back in the hhr for 120 days. Very cute, but I guess just not into me (middle aged, white guy).

    Decent Western hotel, in close proximity to crappy hotel that I could on for Days about.

    Obviously a YMMV situation.

  5. #14968

    My experience was great

    Saw Star about 6 months ago so I got no idea what could have happened. In my dream she was clean, free of demons and pretty fun. She was very GFE allowed kissing, daty, fingering and really gave in some effort on mounthawakenong the little soldier. Setup was easy and she even allowed me to bang her ass even though I didn't pay for greek. People have good and bad days. Will report when I get to see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I should have paid closer attention to past reviews, which were mixed, but going downward. Bad communication, lots of waiting for "the maid". Once I saw the sores on her under arm (needle holes to be precise) I was already out of my cash and inside her. As I tried to do the deed with the tiny condom, the smells of her dirty, scrawny body were destroying the experience. I should have walked away the second I saw her downstairs. She also never moved an inch. Just laid there. Gross. Regret seeing her. Avoid forever.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/112599859648

  6. #14967

    Vanity

    Has anybody seen this one? Been thinking about tryin her out.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/262348558736

  7. #14966

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I should have paid closer attention to past reviews, which were mixed, but going downward. Bad communication, lots of waiting for "the maid". Once I saw the sores on her under arm (needle holes to be precise) I was already out of my cash and inside her. As I tried to do the deed with the tiny condom, the smells of her dirty, scrawny body were destroying the experience. I should have walked away the second I saw her downstairs. She also never moved an inch. Just laid there. Gross. Regret seeing her. Avoid forever.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/112599859648
    She has gone downhill since the first few times I've seen her. Demons have taken hold.

  8. #14965

    Left town.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    The attached picture is her real pic. And please exclude the code mix up as the shit is jiberish to me but it was 160 for hhr.
    She's no longer in town but will be back at some point. I'm going to give one of the providers in Morrisville a try.

  9. #14964

    Star: Avoid

    I should have paid closer attention to past reviews, which were mixed, but going downward. Bad communication, lots of waiting for "the maid". Once I saw the sores on her under arm (needle holes to be precise) I was already out of my cash and inside her. As I tried to do the deed with the tiny condom, the smells of her dirty, scrawny body were destroying the experience. I should have walked away the second I saw her downstairs. She also never moved an inch. Just laid there. Gross. Regret seeing her. Avoid forever.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/112599859648

  10. #14963

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    By about a hundred pounds maybe?
    Much heavier than pictures. Did not want her pussy touched. BJ was quick and hard, if you like it that way. Place was clean and so was she but kind of has an attitude. Will not repeat for me.

  11. #14962

    Yes I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Morning!

    Anyone seen this young lady?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/479990119603
    Yes, I've seen her before and I had to wait a few minutes in the parking lot for her to finish getting ready but once she got me in the room she was a great provider. I've seen her 2 more times since than and I have had no issues. She does charge extra for bare and Greek but other than that she provides full service and she was a great find! I totally recommend seeing her if anyone ever thought about it and didn't. BTW she looks even cuter / hotter in person. Hope this helps someone.

  12. #14961
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Are you taking the plunge?

    No way she's local.
    No sir. I thought it was fake but was more intrigued by the tat around the chute. LOL!
    Last edited by IbChilln; 08-26-21 at 21:21. Reason: Spelling

  13. #14960

    Bentlee

    Is she still in the area?

  14. #14959

    Hialeah

    She actually lives in Raleigh now. She is pretty much out of the biz, but seeing a very few lucky ones occasionally. Like most that come and go out of this hobby, I'm sure she will be back at it at some point.

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeelFan  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her about two months ago and she replied back that she is no longer in the business. Too bad though.

  15. #14958

    Not representative

    Quote Originally Posted by OhTonc87  [View Original Post]
    So had one of those days where nothing works out with anyone you contact but not ready to give up and go home.

    Reached out to https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/603001233742.

    Texting works well, I will say the pictures are not representative but It was last minute.

    Qv was 60 (small surcharge for cashapp). She was friendly and I accomplished what was needed, that's about all I can say.
    By about a hundred pounds maybe?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape