Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 30783
-
08-25-21 21:14 #14958Senior Member

Posts: 1301Hialeah
She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?
-
08-25-21 17:55 #14957Senior Member

Posts: 70Vivi
Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
-
08-25-21 16:20 #14956Senior Member

Posts: 265Lol
Aren't we all!
Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 12:32 #14955Senior Member

Posts: 337Dallas
Good question. I've seen mixed reviews. Doesn't she have a full menu with BBFS?
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 04:59 #14954Senior Member

Posts: 130Fake
This one stay by the airport got to the room light skin black girl not even close.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2005102
Stay safe.
-
08-25-21 04:55 #14953Senior Member

Posts: 130Info Dallas
Anybody see Dallas lately wonder if hygiene got better.
She got a fat ass.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/117030672184
-
08-24-21 22:41 #14952Senior Member

Posts: 610Thanks!
Not so much a report; more a Public Service Announcement.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 22:13 #14951Senior Member

Posts: 95Dang
Thank you for your insights! I will skip this one. It's a shame cause she looks pretty cute.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 19:53 #14950Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone
Anyone tried her before. I'm a little curious.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/123994604598
-
08-24-21 19:40 #14949Senior Member

Posts: 177Suggestion
I go and try one of those TOFTT (take one for the team) and report back.
Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 14:37 #14948Senior Member

Posts: 379Expect a rip-off
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/859646692565
Liked the looks of this one and she was responsive via text. Asked for my pic which I declined but she was quickly fine with my saying no. Then the conversation became very familiar in pace, responses, and content overall. When the address provided was Cary near crossroads vs the Morrisville posting I became convinced it was the rip-off guy who tried to get my car make & model to accost me when I came out of the hotel.
When I mentioned the change up in address this "single mama" claimed that was where she was going to move to for a check then offered a Morrisville address. If someone wants to see this fat dirtbag set up a visit, send them a fake pic off your burner phone, give them the description of some other car at the hotel, don't go up to the floor as he asks when pretending to be the woman texting, and watch him go to the car you described to attempt to mug you. Then he threatens you over text as if he is connected to the mafia.
This dirtbag needs to be run out of town.
Here is the Sumosearch link to the postings that get deleted. Believe he or she uses similar postings with attractive but not model like images then deletes the old one to allow changes to the next posting:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/call-me-text-me-ill-give-u-aw/859646692565
-
08-24-21 14:06 #14947Regular Member

Posts: 5Clean location
Hello folks,
I am new here, I am looking regular in a clean and safe location. Preferably skinny.
I read a lot of comments and also I had a few meetups, but locations are awful.
Waiting your suggestions! Thanks!
-
08-24-21 12:40 #14946Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone
Anyone seen this one. Kinda seems tempting.
Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /15441904.
-
08-24-21 12:31 #14945Senior Member

Posts: 1301I saw Judi a few years ago a few times and her price, even for 4 hands, was nowhere near that high. It also sounds like she's not giving up the pussy either based on what you said about extras. I don't think she's a trans so much as I think she probably is or was a smoker. As I recall she had a husky smokers voice mixed with a brash New England accent that made her voice more abrasive. I wouldn't pay 250 for her and honestly have felt no need / desire to see her again. IMO even at the lower price (IIRC it was a 1 hr massage for 100 ish) the massage wasn't great and she was pretty adamant about wanting to stick toys up my butt which I can't say I wanted at the time. Also the 4 hands with her female friend was pretty terrible as the friend was cute but was pretty much ripping my dick off. At least Judi seemed into me enough that the HJ was enjoyable and slow. But it wasn't enjoyable enough to tolerate some of the things she was pushing. For example, in addition to wanting to stick things in my butt she kept trying to convince me to see her trans friend. No judgements from me but it's just a little awkward to have someone trying to push that on you. It's even more awkward when the friend is there and on your way out she forces an introduction.
Originally Posted by Reggie212
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 11:39 #14944Senior Member

Posts: 130











Reply With Quote



