Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 1242 1742 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 26423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15308
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? What side of town. Umber please.
    I'd be interested as well. Something new fresh and legit is a nice change in these dire times.

  2. #15307

    Jade

    Anyone seen this one? She resides in the Servite park area. Which is usually a no go. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/953880864138.

  3. #15306

    I would love that number

    Quote Originally Posted by Coll98  [View Original Post]
    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.
    How does she look? What side of town. Umber please.

  4. #15305

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCooter  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/132180285531

    Anyone know about this one or have time? Pics seem too good at first glance, but when I look up some of the history of that name I see her with another girl and don't look bad. Anyone?
    She wants 300 tonight ouch more than I expected.

  5. #15304
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    That's hilarious bro! To each their own, but if I want something that's lifeless and just lays there I'll just fuck my wife.

    HS.
    LMFAO! I hear ya brother!

  6. #15303

    Hey

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/132180285531

    Anyone know about this one or have time? Pics seem too good at first glance, but when I look up some of the history of that name I see her with another girl and don't look bad. Anyone?

  7. #15302

    New blonde

    I just found a single blonde mother that's needing a little help. She is completely new to this and was looking for some guys to help her make ends meet. I have her number if anyone wants to see a brand new 27 yo white girl.

  8. #15301
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I payed a visit to the apartment. Low and behold there is a younger busty girl there as another had reported. $$ hhr DATY BBBJ CFS sweet accommodating personality. They do rotate so go get it soon.

    There is also an older lady out on the east side as has also been mentioned. I stayed for the hhr. Same donations and service and enjoyed her company as well. I decided not to post links. They will point you one way or the other.
    My apologies everyone. This report was meant to be posted in the Madison forum. I make trips here there and the Windy City. I hoping to make a long overdue return out west.

    Stay safe.

  9. #15300

    Asian Apt

    I payed a visit to the apartment. Low and behold there is a younger busty girl there as another had reported. $$ hhr DATY BBBJ CFS sweet accommodating personality. They do rotate so go get it soon.

    There is also an older lady out on the east side as has also been mentioned. I stayed for the hhr. Same donations and service and enjoyed her company as well. I decided not to post links. They will point you one way or the other.

  10. #15299

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few days ago at a cheap motel on Appleton Ave. She has a white bf that stays with her. How do I know this? Because when I walked in the room the guy walked past me and left. She told him "see you in a bit babe". There's some rip off reports about her but if the bf thought for a sec to rip me off he quickly changed his mind because I'm not a little guy and I would've kicked his ass.

    Pros, very nice boobs with erect nipples. Probably the best tits out there right now. Nice looking and has an above average body. (For a second I thought it was a different girl because she didn't look like her pics but she did have the same tattoos as the pics). If she fixed herself up with makeup and sexy outfits, she would look real good. Budget friendly. In the hhr, she did everything I asked her to do.

    Cons, IMO just an ok BBBJ. Kitty has a musty smell. Doggy hurts because she told me she had a baby 4 months ago. We only did mish and cowgirl.

    Finished with me taking off the cover and unloading all over her tits and face. I won't repeat because of the bf and doggy is my favorite position.
    I was with her a couple years ago and that was my experience too. Her work in our industry supports her and her BF drug habit. It is surprising that she is still around given her habit. Most tap out after a while and either go into rehab and get a job or crash and burn.

  11. #15298

    Nikki / Gemma

    Saw her a few days ago at a cheap motel on Appleton Ave. She has a white bf that stays with her. How do I know this? Because when I walked in the room the guy walked past me and left. She told him "see you in a bit babe". There's some rip off reports about her but if the bf thought for a sec to rip me off he quickly changed his mind because I'm not a little guy and I would've kicked his ass.

    Pros, very nice boobs with erect nipples. Probably the best tits out there right now. Nice looking and has an above average body. (For a second I thought it was a different girl because she didn't look like her pics but she did have the same tattoos as the pics). If she fixed herself up with makeup and sexy outfits, she would look real good. Budget friendly. In the hhr, she did everything I asked her to do.

    Cons, IMO just an ok BBBJ. Kitty has a musty smell. Doggy hurts because she told me she had a baby 4 months ago. We only did mish and cowgirl.

    Finished with me taking off the cover and unloading all over her tits and face. I won't repeat because of the bf and doggy is my favorite position.

  12. #15297
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    I actualy like Mt. Olympus. Never mongered there but the water slides are pretty good.
    Funny. STG shows shit for options. Might need to hang at the water park and hope for some mom that's fed up with her kids and wants some love.

  13. #15296

    Donations

    280 hr and 200 hhr. Even the dolls have G (rubber) P.S. Now! I've seen her before for 80 and it was ok. I wouldn't pay 200 for two living providers let along a rubber one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugo  [View Original Post]
    Called to see availability she's booking up fast. Told me to pre book in advance. Said she's getting lots of calls since she introduced the the dolls into the mix. Might be fun to see what its like to fuck a doll. But I don't know those thing are going to be dripping with cum depending how well she cleans them out. Guess you could wear a rubber, but that would defeat the whole purpose.

  14. #15295

    Lynn and tabby

    A Monger friend of mine who has seen both Lynn and Tabby in the past on a semi-regular basis decided to contact Lynn to see if the donation that he had been paying went up to the GPS rate that has been mentioned in recent posts. He was presently surprised to find that her donation with him has remained the same as it had been for a long time. He decided to pay her a visit the other morning for a HH visit. When he walked in he saw a girl sleeping on the couch with her back to him so he couldn't see who it was. Once he was in the bedroom he asked Lynn if that was Tabby and Lynn said yes and that she was pregnant again. So which one of you mongers made a deposit to become her newest baby daddy? Lynn also mentioned to my monger friend that she heard through some reliable sources that the WA police are doing stings at the Days Inn on HWY100. So be careful if you are thinking of seeing anyone there.

  15. #15294

    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by SlotHugger96  [View Original Post]
    I haven t contributed to the board in a while. My apologies, hopefully this helps some. I (its been 2 months so far) decide to take a break from the hobby due to various reasons (covid, lack of quality, too many unwanted visits at the clinic) with that being said these are the ones that I've had experiences with lately (or before I took my break) hopefully this helps some that arent sure if to or not to take the plunge at.

    ...

    "Bitches gon' be bitches, but I love them hoes" - Isaiah Rashad.

    Sincerely,

    Sloth- (I'm not as good as coochie but I try LOL) hugger96.
    I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape