Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15013

    Bentlee

    Is she still in the area?

  2. #15012

    Hialeah

    She actually lives in Raleigh now. She is pretty much out of the biz, but seeing a very few lucky ones occasionally. Like most that come and go out of this hobby, I'm sure she will be back at it at some point.

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeelFan  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her about two months ago and she replied back that she is no longer in the business. Too bad though.

  3. #15011

    Not representative

    Quote Originally Posted by OhTonc87  [View Original Post]
    So had one of those days where nothing works out with anyone you contact but not ready to give up and go home.

    Reached out to https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/603001233742.

    Texting works well, I will say the pictures are not representative but It was last minute.

    Qv was 60 (small surcharge for cashapp). She was friendly and I accomplished what was needed, that's about all I can say.
    By about a hundred pounds maybe?

  4. #15010

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Are her pics real or "representative".

    I got burned on a "hot" Brazilian recently.
    The attached picture is her real pic. And please exclude the code mix up as the shit is jiberish to me but it was 160 for hhr.

  5. #15009
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
    Are her pics real or "representative".

    I got burned on a "hot" Brazilian recently.

  6. #15008

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Star.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286

    Geana.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545

    And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977
    I saw star the other day. She's looking a bit rough. Demons have got her but she's still got a nice body. Damn Nefertitty kay or whatever her name is. So annoying. Get tired of seeing her face.

  7. #15007

    Viviane

    That's a misprint and the problem with codes SMH. Her phone is probably blowing up. $160 hh and $300 hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481

  8. #15006

    It will do

    So had one of those days where nothing works out with anyone you contact but not ready to give up and go home.

    Reached out to https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/603001233742.

    Texting works well, I will say the pictures are not representative but It was last minute.

    Qv was 60 (small surcharge for cashapp). She was friendly and I accomplished what was needed, that's about all I can say.

  9. #15005

    Hialeah

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?
    I reached out to her about two months ago and she replied back that she is no longer in the business. Too bad though.

  10. #15004

    Vicky Lewinsky

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like maybe a former stripper? I've searched and searched but come up with nothing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vickylewinsky

  11. #15003
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
    60 for hh? Is that a misprint?

  12. #15002

    Star and Geana

    Any word on Star.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286

    Geana.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545

    And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977

  13. #15001

    Hialeah

    She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?

  14. #15000

    Vivi

    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FC657EFC-244A-4304-B60E-3EB87236335D.jpg‎  

  15. #14999

    Lol

    Aren't we all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks,

    I am new here, I am looking regular in a clean and safe location. Preferably skinny.

    I read a lot of comments and also I had a few meetups, but locations are awful.

    Waiting your suggestions! Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape