rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 511 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 19285
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #11635

    Mary

    I agree Mary is the best she's a sweetheart and she is fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    That's Mary, she's great and you can go back and read my review and others, you'll see what I'm talking about. Just use the Search Function and type in Redhead Mary and you should be able to to read the reviews.
    .

  2. #11634

    Does anyone have a name for her

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a name for her or news of reviews. I can't find her name.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/198840095388
    Forgot her name but I had a dream about her it was filled with a great first meeting lots of kissing and some DFK and bunch of different positions took direction well and ended with a DTBBBJ CIM.

  3. #11633

    Redhead Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonaJimJim  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a name for her or news of reviews. I can't find her name.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/198840095388
    That's Mary, she's great and you can go back and read my review and others, you'll see what I'm talking about. Just use the Search Function and type in Redhead Mary and you should be able to to read the reviews.

  4. #11632

    Name or news?

    Does anyone have a name for her or news of reviews. I can't find her name.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...e/198840095388

  5. #11631

    Lately

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to know if anybody has seen this chick in the spacecoast lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoast/321-299-0/1/79306
    The ad is from 2016 so I would doubt that.

  6. #11630

    Has anyone seen her lately

    I wanted to know if anybody has seen this chick in the spacecoast lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoast/321-299-0/1/79306

  7. #11629
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen sasha sweets or lacy yet? I've enjoyed sasha many times put comms are super slow for responding. Lacy I've always been intrigued by her beauty just I have never pulled the trigger on her.
    Haven't seen sweets but have been interested, as for Lacy saw her a few months ago when she was in cocoa and Palm Bay. First time was great after some comm issues and such. Second time was meh. Felt a little rush and wasn't feeling GFE that time.

  8. #11628

    Either one

    Has anyone seen sasha sweets or lacy yet? I've enjoyed sasha many times put comms are super slow for responding. Lacy I've always been intrigued by her beauty just I have never pulled the trigger on her.

  9. #11627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Yes my bad I got them mixed up ruby is 5 months with a bun in the oven.
    That puckered starfish above the classy playboy tat kind of gags me.

  10. #11626
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #11625

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...1/942539675838

    "Hope you don't mind, ruby is expecting".
    Yes my bad I got them mixed up ruby is 5 months with a bun in the oven.

  12. #11624

    Rose / Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...1/942539675838

    "Hope you don't mind, ruby is expecting".
    Traveling to the area from Boston. Looking to scope out the area girls.

    The pregnant one looks good and like that fetish rose looks down right scary and surprising no bb. She looks like the type that wouldn't care.

    Looking forward to meeting new girls. I'll do my research. https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...e/625408703465.

  13. #11623

    See the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    No ruby isn't the prego one her friend is. Ruby is the one posting all the time.
    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...1/942539675838

    "Hope you don't mind, ruby is expecting".

  14. #11622

    No no

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is the pregnant one, not the other way around.

    .
    No ruby isn't the prego one her friend is. Ruby is the one posting all the time.

  15. #11621

    prego

    Ruby is the pregnant one, not the other way around.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Well I haven't seen Ruby but her friend the pergo one is a good lay, but not my goto anymore she's heavy into the needle, seen her few weeks ago and needles laying around the house, her house is also in real bad shape we ended doing that deed on a futon bed I thought it was going to break.Bs.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape