Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 1012 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11620

    Bridgette

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    And the trend continues, a review in the "Bridgette is tiny but fun" thread every two years or so!
    I try to reach her occasionally as she is close by. The comms have always been terrible and it literally takes half a day to try to schedule anything. I went to her place once and had to wait too long for her to be "ready" so I left.

  2. #11619

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/283198258699

    Any intel or chance she is real & delivers?
    I managed to see her one time a while back. She was advertising as a former porn star and I can confirm that this is true. She has the looks and the moves, but as stated the comms and setup can be difficult. The rates were high for the area but worth it, at least in my limited experience.

    HH.

  3. #11618

    Taylor, legit but

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/283198258699

    Any intel or chance she is real & delivers?
    Search the forum for Taylor, you'll get a bunch of hits. While I'd encourage you to do the reading, I think I can sum it up as she is legit, looks mostly like the pics, though they may be a bit dated, and the biggest negative is the comms suck. Personally, I scheduled with her once, went out to her incall at the time in Cocoa Beach, only to get ghosted, wasted a solid hour or more of my time.

  4. #11617

    Any chance she is legit?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/283198258699

    Any intel or chance she is real & delivers?

  5. #11616

    Just weird

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Do you realize you are replying to a post from 2 years ago? And that no one can even see whom you are talking about because Backpage was shut down 18 months ago!
    Quote Originally Posted by JslJr  [View Original Post]
    I met with her for an incall, strange that once I arrived she wanted me to wait for about 10 minutes in the parking lot while she got ready. Once inside she talked a little and got right to a BBBJ. It did take a little work to penetrate her as she was extremely tight. It seemed as if it was painful for her with any hard thrust, but she seemed to O even though uncomfortable. It could have been an act, I really don't care. Her vj is tighter than most girls anal so just for that I would recommend.
    And the trend continues, a review in the "Bridgette is tiny but fun" thread every two years or so!

  6. #11615

    Except for one little thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Penis or not, the one with the penis is better looking!
    You know, the penis!

  7. #11614

    Cocoa Beach

    I saw this ad for the first time. Says she is in Cocoa Beach, which works for me. Seems maybe too good to be true. Any intel? I texted but have not heard back. https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/169867352845.

  8. #11613

    Penis or not

    Penis or not, the one with the penis is better looking!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I have my doubts that he meant the one with the penis, not that there's anything wrong with that! I can almost guarantee he meant this one:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/710211793593

  9. #11612

    Probably not the one with the penis

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    Another visit with her and each is better then the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadesix  [View Original Post]
    I have my doubts that he meant the one with the penis, not that there's anything wrong with that! I can almost guarantee he meant this one:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/710211793593

  10. #11611

    Damsels

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadesix  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have this experience yet? I am trying to setr up now.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...t/246183321586
    Well I haven't seen Ruby but her friend the pergo one is a good lay, but not my goto anymore she's heavy into the needle, seen her few weeks ago and needles laying around the house, her house is also in real bad shape we ended doing that deed on a futon bed I thought it was going to break.

    Bs.

  11. #11610

    Kristine

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveMan55  [View Original Post]
    Another visit with her and each is better then the last.
    This Kfistine?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...g/015810520419

  12. #11609

    Damsels in distress

    Anyone have this experience yet? I am trying to setr up now.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...t/246183321586

  13. #11608

    Yup TGTBT

    Told me where to go and rates and thought what the hell only fuel. Drive there texted her before I left and nothing waiting there for about 15 min and nothing. Sorry was hoping we had a hot one here and nothing.

  14. #11607
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...t/828375005483

    I'm heading to see her today I'll let you know what I find out. Unless anyone has anything to tell me about her.
    Looking forward to your report, almost looks TGTBT.

  15. #11606

    Never seen this one before

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...t/828375005483

    I'm heading to see her today I'll let you know what I find out. Unless anyone has anything to tell me about her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape