Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14972

    Yes I Have

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Morning!

    Anyone seen this young lady?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/479990119603
    Yes, I've seen her before and I had to wait a few minutes in the parking lot for her to finish getting ready but once she got me in the room she was a great provider. I've seen her 2 more times since than and I have had no issues. She does charge extra for bare and Greek but other than that she provides full service and she was a great find! I totally recommend seeing her if anyone ever thought about it and didn't. BTW she looks even cuter / hotter in person. Hope this helps someone.

  2. #14971
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    Are you taking the plunge?

    No way she's local.
    No sir. I thought it was fake but was more intrigued by the tat around the chute. LOL!
    Last edited by IbChilln; 08-26-21 at 21:21. Reason: Spelling

  3. #14970

    Bentlee

    Is she still in the area?

  4. #14969

    Hialeah

    She actually lives in Raleigh now. She is pretty much out of the biz, but seeing a very few lucky ones occasionally. Like most that come and go out of this hobby, I'm sure she will be back at it at some point.

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeelFan  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her about two months ago and she replied back that she is no longer in the business. Too bad though.

  5. #14968

    Not representative

    Quote Originally Posted by OhTonc87  [View Original Post]
    So had one of those days where nothing works out with anyone you contact but not ready to give up and go home.

    Reached out to https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/603001233742.

    Texting works well, I will say the pictures are not representative but It was last minute.

    Qv was 60 (small surcharge for cashapp). She was friendly and I accomplished what was needed, that's about all I can say.
    By about a hundred pounds maybe?

  6. #14967

    Vivi

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    Are her pics real or "representative".

    I got burned on a "hot" Brazilian recently.
    The attached picture is her real pic. And please exclude the code mix up as the shit is jiberish to me but it was 160 for hhr.

  7. #14966
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
    Are her pics real or "representative".

    I got burned on a "hot" Brazilian recently.

  8. #14965

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by See200  [View Original Post]
    Any word on Star.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286

    Geana.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545

    And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977
    I saw star the other day. She's looking a bit rough. Demons have got her but she's still got a nice body. Damn Nefertitty kay or whatever her name is. So annoying. Get tired of seeing her face.

  9. #14964

    Viviane

    That's a misprint and the problem with codes SMH. Her phone is probably blowing up. $160 hh and $300 hr.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481

  10. #14963

    It will do

    So had one of those days where nothing works out with anyone you contact but not ready to give up and go home.

    Reached out to https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/603001233742.

    Texting works well, I will say the pictures are not representative but It was last minute.

    Qv was 60 (small surcharge for cashapp). She was friendly and I accomplished what was needed, that's about all I can say.

  11. #14962

    Hialeah

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?
    I reached out to her about two months ago and she replied back that she is no longer in the business. Too bad though.

  12. #14961

    Vicky Lewinsky

    Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like maybe a former stripper? I've searched and searched but come up with nothing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/vickylewinsky

  13. #14960
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
    60 for hh? Is that a misprint?

  14. #14959

    Star and Geana

    Any word on Star.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286

    Geana.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545

    And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977

  15. #14958

    Hialeah

    She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape