Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,796 to 15,810 of 30813
-
08-26-21 13:41 #15018Senior Member

Posts: 578Star
I saw star the other day. She's looking a bit rough. Demons have got her but she's still got a nice body. Damn Nefertitty kay or whatever her name is. So annoying. Get tired of seeing her face.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 12:53 #15017Senior Member

Posts: 270Viviane
That's a misprint and the problem with codes SMH. Her phone is probably blowing up. $160 hh and $300 hr.
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 11:53 #15016Regular Member

Posts: 13It will do
So had one of those days where nothing works out with anyone you contact but not ready to give up and go home.
Reached out to https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/603001233742.
Texting works well, I will say the pictures are not representative but It was last minute.
Qv was 60 (small surcharge for cashapp). She was friendly and I accomplished what was needed, that's about all I can say.
-
08-26-21 10:32 #15015Senior Member

Posts: 90Hialeah
I reached out to her about two months ago and she replied back that she is no longer in the business. Too bad though.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 10:05 #15014Regular Member

Posts: 9Vicky Lewinsky
Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like maybe a former stripper? I've searched and searched but come up with nothing.
https://tryst.link/escort/vickylewinsky
-
08-26-21 09:39 #15013Senior Member

Posts: 171060 for hh? Is that a misprint?
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 09:32 #15012Senior Member

Posts: 218Star and Geana
Any word on Star.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286
Geana.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545
And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977
-
08-25-21 21:14 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 1301Hialeah
She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?
-
08-25-21 17:55 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 70Vivi
Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
-
08-25-21 16:20 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 265Lol
Aren't we all!
Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 12:32 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 337Dallas
Good question. I've seen mixed reviews. Doesn't she have a full menu with BBFS?
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 04:59 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 130Fake
This one stay by the airport got to the room light skin black girl not even close.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2005102
Stay safe.
-
08-25-21 04:55 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 130Info Dallas
Anybody see Dallas lately wonder if hygiene got better.
She got a fat ass.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/117030672184
-
08-24-21 22:41 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 611Thanks!
Not so much a report; more a Public Service Announcement.
Originally Posted by ChaphillMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 22:13 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 95Dang
Thank you for your insights! I will skip this one. It's a shame cause she looks pretty cute.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






