Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 13541
-
08-27-21 05:04 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 1149Amen
Amen to that. They have something great going on there. Its nice to see that there are providers, and women in general who make pleasing a man a high priority.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 22:10 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 69Monica Banks is tops
Not sure why Monica Banks wasn't on the list. Really into it. Easy to talk to. Search her name on stg.
-
08-26-21 16:57 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 364You can't go wrong.
Any of the women in that house you can't go wrong. Mikala, Krissy, Kayla.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 15:13 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 286Great Feedback
I totally agree with you, this is great information and everyone's feedback on the list is helpful. Since their names and numbers change, it's hard to sometimes search on that info. Trying to associate faces with reviews.
Originally Posted by RobertKitchen
[View Original Post]
Thank you all for your contributions. Helps us all be safer in the process.
-
08-26-21 13:49 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 133List
#2 is cool easy going ask for upfront cause she got ripped off was easy going with me after a few visits wasnt worried about it knew I wouldn't run out not scam.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
#4 great body not into it at all won't even look at you LOL kind of kills it atleast act like your in the same room LOL hard to set up got ghosted a few times but like I said great body.
-
08-26-21 13:39 #7836Senior Member

Posts: 302Shortie?
Agree! I also was looking at #-1 on the list, thinking about TOFTT if nobody else has a review on her? I think she goes by Shortie.
Originally Posted by RobertKitchen
[View Original Post]
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/729562121298
-
08-26-21 12:29 #7835Regular Member

Posts: 22Intel please
Anybody have any experience with this beauty? If she's real that is.
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...y/971290083532
-
08-26-21 11:34 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 56Info
This is a good thing that people are actually giving some info on this. This needs to be done more often. I'm guilty of not putting it out there also. But this makes me want to do better about it. This benefits everyone in the hobby. Just my two cents!! Good day gentlemen.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 09:13 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 86List
Just looked at the list again. I've seen #5 also. She is young and little inexperienced still but is a good time. I read a little more throughly the comments about the girls listed. #8 is by no means a gym rat. She just naturally has a hard body. Everyone's taste are a little different but her experience in the sack puts her in a top 5 in the area list for me.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
And I agree, stay away from Kitty Love. Bad news there!
-
08-26-21 00:41 #7832Senior Member

Posts: 203She has been around for a few years. Not ugly but not attractive either. She be aight. Her love button is long and pink and kind of creepy, but yeah, she's reliable.
Originally Posted by ConnorShaw
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 00:18 #7831Regular Member

Posts: 16Wendy and Dixie
Tried them out to night there in there forties and they really aim to please they are open to about most anything. They are looking repeat clients had great time with them and they are a worth a visit.
-
08-25-21 23:20 #7830Regular Member

Posts: 3Avoid like the plague!
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 18:53 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 1149I would avoid that at all costs
She is so crazy I walked out on her after paying before we even got started. I can't imagine a guy who would enjoy her. She came off as crazy. Very bossy control freak and grabbed the money as soon as I set it down like a starving child grabbing food. Maybe there is someone who is into that but not me. Guy reviewed her and did the deed recently. I think yesterday or the day before. He sounded regretful.
Originally Posted by Stiffer69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 18:24 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 286Any Info.
I'm pretty sure I've seen recent reviews and not positive ones. Look through the list.
Originally Posted by Stiffer69
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 13:32 #7827Senior Member

Posts: 302Any Info?
Looking for any info on this one? Thinking about trying.
She is older, some pics look good others not so much, but like older women.
Is she safe? Works alone?
PM me with details.
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...e/278730377237
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/612417661388










Reply With Quote






