rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14949

    Star and Geana

    Any word on Star.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286

    Geana.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545

    And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977

  2. #14948

    Hialeah

    She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?

  3. #14947

    Vivi

    Brazilian performance finally matches the looks. $60 hhr and worth every last cent. GFE with CBJ. Just left and I'm contemplating going right back.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2313481
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FC657EFC-244A-4304-B60E-3EB87236335D.jpg‎  

  4. #14946

    Lol

    Aren't we all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks,

    I am new here, I am looking regular in a clean and safe location. Preferably skinny.

    I read a lot of comments and also I had a few meetups, but locations are awful.

    Waiting your suggestions! Thanks!

  5. #14945

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Dallas lately wonder if hygiene got better.

    She got a fat ass.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/117030672184
    Good question. I've seen mixed reviews. Doesn't she have a full menu with BBFS?

  6. #14944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Fake

    This one stay by the airport got to the room light skin black girl not even close.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2005102

    Stay safe.

  7. #14943
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Info Dallas

    Anybody see Dallas lately wonder if hygiene got better.

    She got a fat ass.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/117030672184

  8. #14942

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaphillMan  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/859646692565

    Liked the looks of this one and she was responsive via text. Asked for my pic which I declined but she was quickly fine with my saying no. Then the conversation became very familiar in pace, responses, and content overall. When the address provided was Cary near crossroads vs the Morrisville posting I became convinced it was the rip-off guy who tried to get my car make & model to accost me when I came out of the hotel.

    When I mentioned the change up in address this "single mama" claimed that was where she was going to move to for a check then offered a Morrisville address. If someone wants to see this fat dirtbag set up a visit, send them a fake pic off your burner phone, give them the description of some other car at the hotel, don't go up to the floor as he asks when pretending to be the woman texting, and watch him go to the car you described to attempt to mug you. Then he threatens you over text as if he is connected to the mafia.

    This dirtbag needs to be run out of town.

    Here is the Sumosearch link to the postings that get deleted. Believe he or she uses similar postings with attractive but not model like images then deletes the old one to allow changes to the next posting:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/call-me-text-me-ill-give-u-aw/859646692565
    Not so much a report; more a Public Service Announcement.

  9. #14941

    Dang

    Thank you for your insights! I will skip this one. It's a shame cause she looks pretty cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. She's been reviewed a few times. Sketchy. She makes you wait in the lot, then in the room while she does something in the bathroom. Literally a very long 15 minutes or so. She seems sober when she comes out. No sign of demons, but a million rules and she seems to hate what she does. Blows you for a second then rolls her eyes and lets you fuck her but no touching of any kind. I say avoid.

    She's a lot like Mona Lisa, who I saw again recently since she was the only one responding. When she first arrived, I was all over those beautiful tits and coated them nicely. Now, you can't even touch them and she does only doggie after complaining about the taste of the rubber (WTF? Give me a break. She is unhappy and just there to get your cash and get you out. Also avoid.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/578555078485

  10. #14940

    Anyone

    Anyone tried her before. I'm a little curious.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/123994604598

  11. #14939

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmetyil75  [View Original Post]
    Hello folks,

    I am new here, I am looking regular in a clean and safe location. Preferably skinny.

    I read a lot of comments and also I had a few meetups, but locations are awful.

    Waiting your suggestions! Thanks!
    I go and try one of those TOFTT (take one for the team) and report back.

  12. #14938

    Expect a rip-off

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...w/859646692565

    Liked the looks of this one and she was responsive via text. Asked for my pic which I declined but she was quickly fine with my saying no. Then the conversation became very familiar in pace, responses, and content overall. When the address provided was Cary near crossroads vs the Morrisville posting I became convinced it was the rip-off guy who tried to get my car make & model to accost me when I came out of the hotel.

    When I mentioned the change up in address this "single mama" claimed that was where she was going to move to for a check then offered a Morrisville address. If someone wants to see this fat dirtbag set up a visit, send them a fake pic off your burner phone, give them the description of some other car at the hotel, don't go up to the floor as he asks when pretending to be the woman texting, and watch him go to the car you described to attempt to mug you. Then he threatens you over text as if he is connected to the mafia.

    This dirtbag needs to be run out of town.

    Here is the Sumosearch link to the postings that get deleted. Believe he or she uses similar postings with attractive but not model like images then deletes the old one to allow changes to the next posting:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/call-me-text-me-ill-give-u-aw/859646692565

  13. #14937

    Clean location

    Hello folks,

    I am new here, I am looking regular in a clean and safe location. Preferably skinny.

    I read a lot of comments and also I had a few meetups, but locations are awful.

    Waiting your suggestions! Thanks!

  14. #14936

    Anyone

    Anyone seen this one. Kinda seems tempting.

    Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /15441904.

  15. #14935
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie212  [View Original Post]
    I had a free day and decided to try Judi even though her reviews were mixed. I had some extra cash and was looking for a nice massage leading to more. I saw that she posted an ad earlier in the day, called, and setup was easy. It was in a house in a safe RTP neighborhood. Her pictures are her but I thought that they were more flattering than the reality. Her price was higher than she quoted me a couple of months ago and I said that it was more than I planned. She then quoted a reduced price ($250/ hr). Knowing what I now know, I'd rather have spent my adventure cash elsewhere.

    She is lean, but doesn't impress me as feminine at all. Honestly, her look is very plain and not the least bit sexy to me. The massage is really an oil rub on a table with teasing. She talks about politics (good grief) and about her dislike for living here. Based on a previous report, I shifted away from her discussion on vegetarianism. At best, I describe her services as mediocre and uninspired. Her extras were disappointing. She also placed an ad during my session. I hate phone distractions during my time.

    Bottom line: I won't repeat and there are much better options and values in the area. For me, I'd go to an AMP or fake Asian for a more enjoyable session if better providers weren't available. I went into this with a "pay your money and take your chances" mindset. There was no ringer this time. Judi made me appreciate my regular providers more.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/121754
    I saw Judi a few years ago a few times and her price, even for 4 hands, was nowhere near that high. It also sounds like she's not giving up the pussy either based on what you said about extras. I don't think she's a trans so much as I think she probably is or was a smoker. As I recall she had a husky smokers voice mixed with a brash New England accent that made her voice more abrasive. I wouldn't pay 250 for her and honestly have felt no need / desire to see her again. IMO even at the lower price (IIRC it was a 1 hr massage for 100 ish) the massage wasn't great and she was pretty adamant about wanting to stick toys up my butt which I can't say I wanted at the time. Also the 4 hands with her female friend was pretty terrible as the friend was cute but was pretty much ripping my dick off. At least Judi seemed into me enough that the HJ was enjoyable and slow. But it wasn't enjoyable enough to tolerate some of the things she was pushing. For example, in addition to wanting to stick things in my butt she kept trying to convince me to see her trans friend. No judgements from me but it's just a little awkward to have someone trying to push that on you. It's even more awkward when the friend is there and on your way out she forces an introduction.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape