Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 18820
-
08-23-21 22:18 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 83Geneva
Ya'll acting like we Jeffrey Epstein's clients. As long as you don't kill the chic inside the room I think they pretty cool. It's 3 hours for 45 now also. Walk in like a boss, lay your money down, get the key, and take care of business. I go there at least twice a week and never been asked for Id. Like someone said before get your girl to book the room if your not comfortable.
Originally Posted by Casey9
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 21:39 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 102What's the difference?
They've always had our plate numbers, so I really don't see much difference. You only rent a room for 2 hours for one reason. Sex. But not necessarily illicit sex. I have taken a couple married women to the Geneva (classy I know--but it's clean and comfortable all things considered). I know for a fact I'm not the only one. LEO has no idea who you are in there with. Frankly, I think I'd rather use my info than have them pair my plate with someone else's I'd.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 20:20 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 34Damn, thanks for the info. Will always miss that beautiful and fun girl.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 19:51 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 2061Yep.
Carrie stayed with me for various time frames three different times. We were really tight. I visited her in the hospital after her SECOND bout of bacterial heart infection.
Originally Posted by PussySmasher
[View Original Post]
I saw her in WalMart almost a year ago. She looked great but def had a PHAT ass on her. I asked if I could dream of her again. She said yes but never replied to quite a few texts that I sent her over a long period of time.
I had also heard that she's become a baby factory. I wish her nothing but the best and last I heard, she was totally clean. Good for her.
-
08-23-21 19:20 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 34Damn, sucks for me, but I wish her the best. Miss that sweet girl.
Originally Posted by WindyMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info!
-
08-23-21 19:16 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 468Carrie
She has just had another baby a few days ago. It looks that she has been retired completely with a total of 3 kids at her home.
Originally Posted by Md955
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 19:07 #12874Banned Member

Posts: 273She retired several years ago
I contacted her on FB and asked if I could hit that huge ass of hers and she blocked me! LOL.
Originally Posted by Md955
[View Original Post]
Needless to say she isn't seeing anyone and most likely never will be. I'm glad she got help.
With her demons and beat them as she barely made it out of that lifestyle alive. She has a.
Giant scar down her chest to prove it.
-
08-23-21 18:58 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 34Casper / Trixie / Carrie
Anyone know what happened to this girl? She got preggo some years back I think. Would love to see her again. Was one of my firsts and the way she looked hit all the right spots for me.
-
08-23-21 17:41 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 413The Rogue Senior Member; Still at Large?
I'm surprised he hasn't been publicly identified and "dealt with". Some years ago, a prolific Senior Member was bullying and stalking some of our best providers. He was identified publicly on the Forum and ostracized by members and providers. I'm surprised the same thing hasn't happened to this new violent perpetrator.
Originally Posted by Witnessing
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 17:23 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 246*
Since * will be pulling away from the sex worker side soon do you think the women GPS will lower their prices to reasonable amount?
-
08-23-21 14:42 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 161For those that have his information, anonymous tips can be made to the police. I'm happy to help lock this asshole up.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:09 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 887The guy who did this needs to be locked up.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 11:08 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 489Just sent you a PM. I believe it is against the rules. So anyone interested, please send me a PM. I am glad we have this forum to protect us, but we also need to protect the girls too as best as possible. Sharing of information is a good start.
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
08-23-21 10:17 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 239A$$hole
Can you post his handle so we all know not to give him any info? Or is that against the rules here? If so I would appreciate a pm.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 09:56 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 1670True
This a lesson for all that if vino can be played then it can happen to all of us! Always keep your guard up with providers! Especially with medicine issues that most of these gals have.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




