Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 402 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 452 502 902 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12805
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Writing down my tag number and writing down the info on my DL is totally different. Been there quite a bit and never seen them writing down tag numbers, but a tag number just means my car was in the parking lot. Could have been dropping someone off. Never saw the old guy that used to run it do anything but sit in his chair and take my money. He would even ask if I was sure she was coming and tell me I was welcome to sit in my car and wait so I didn't waste money on a room if she didn't show. My DL #, birthdate, age, address says yes I rented a room. That's info they don't need.
    Is it criminal or a criminal act to rent an hourly room? Is it considered reasonable articulable suspicion that a crime has or is being committed if you rent an hourly room?

  2. #12804

    Katie

    I had a dream with Katie Kisses.

    First and foremost, skills are amazing. I was a bit thrown off by the fact that she could not move well and she stopped to receive a few phone calls. Just for that, I will not return. She is what I was looking for in terms of headache relief, but the phone thing really threw me off and I don't think I can explore other activities with the physical restrictions.

  3. #12803
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Glad I saw this before setting up a date and meeting there. I like the Geneva, but no way I'm letting them write down my info on a ledger. That was a big part of why I liked the place was just hand the $30 and go have fun. No names or any sort of I'd. That's like a LEO gift book. What other reason is there to rent a room for only 2 hrs? I guess Geneva dates are no longer unless the girl wants to register which I highly doubt that's going to happen.
    Sarah Maitland Mom will go in register herself for the date if that helps.

  4. #12802
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Glad I saw this before setting up a date and meeting there. I like the Geneva, but no way I'm letting them write down my info on a ledger. That was a big part of why I liked the place was just hand the $30 and go have fun. No names or any sort of I'd. That's like a LEO gift book. What other reason is there to rent a room for only 2 hrs? I guess Geneva dates are no longer unless the girl wants to register which I highly doubt that's going to happen.
    I have been there I just change 2 of the numbers on the plate.

  5. #12801

    Not the same

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    It was posted months ago that they have always written everyone's license plate down after you check in (see post #12017 in this forum). So there was a record of you being there even if the girl checks in. Not sure if that is still happening. I remember seeing them walking behind the cars in the parking lot with a clipboard.
    Writing down my tag number and writing down the info on my DL is totally different. Been there quite a bit and never seen them writing down tag numbers, but a tag number just means my car was in the parking lot. Could have been dropping someone off. Never saw the old guy that used to run it do anything but sit in his chair and take my money. He would even ask if I was sure she was coming and tell me I was welcome to sit in my car and wait so I didn't waste money on a room if she didn't show. My DL #, birthdate, age, address says yes I rented a room. That's info they don't need.

  6. #12800

    Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Glad I saw this before setting up a date and meeting there. I like the Geneva, but no way I'm letting them write down my info on a ledger. That was a big part of why I liked the place was just hand the $30 and go have fun. No names or any sort of I'd. That's like a LEO gift book. What other reason is there to rent a room for only 2 hrs? I guess Geneva dates are no longer unless the girl wants to register which I highly doubt that's going to happen.
    It was posted months ago that they have always written everyone's license plate down after you check in (see post #12017 in this forum). So there was a record of you being there even if the girl checks in. Not sure if that is still happening. I remember seeing them walking behind the cars in the parking lot with a clipboard.

  7. #12799

    Not happening

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRam  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had issues with the I'd requirement the new owners have?
    Glad I saw this before setting up a date and meeting there. I like the Geneva, but no way I'm letting them write down my info on a ledger. That was a big part of why I liked the place was just hand the $30 and go have fun. No names or any sort of I'd. That's like a LEO gift book. What other reason is there to rent a room for only 2 hrs? I guess Geneva dates are no longer unless the girl wants to register which I highly doubt that's going to happen.

  8. #12798

    UCF Hanna

    Had a dream I saw UCF Hanna.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65504276

    Really sweet girl and very easy incall spot. She had a few rules like no kisssing or ass play but that's pretty standard. No GFE, but I dreamed she was really pleasant. She looks mid 20's and her body was really tight and nice. Only issue was she was a bit of a clock watcher and the service was average, but I would repeat the dream.

  9. #12797
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRam  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had issues with the I'd requirement the new owners have?
    I had one issue, when they take your I'd to write your info on their daily ledger they do it right in front of you and you can see a list of names of other mongers who where there before you. The names are upside down which makes it harder to read but its not as private as I'd like it to be.

  10. #12796

    Offer cash

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Alot of advertisements have scammers asking for ebay git cards.

    Please tell me you guys are not falling for this.

    As soon as they say gift cards I just fuck with them.
    When I see ads for gift cards, deposits, or cash app if I'm interested I'll contact them and offer cash. If they won't accept the offer than no date from me.

  11. #12795

    Identification at Geneva

    Has anyone had issues with the I'd requirement the new owners have?

  12. #12794

    Fake advertisements everywhere.

    Alot of advertisements have scammers asking for ebay git cards.

    Please tell me you guys are not falling for this.

    As soon as they say gift cards I just fuck with them.

  13. #12793

    Avalon and Berlin = Best birthday duo

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Birthday present so I have a birthday coming up in a couple weeks looking to have a nice threesome girls must be into each other I don't mind race as long as I enjoy it also must be for alcohol private home great community very safe if any thoughts PM me and I appreciate it thanks HIF.
    Avalon and Berlin set the gold standard in the duo department. These girls are definitely into each other and are very creative catering to your every need. You can contact Avalon to set up. Simply amazing well worth the splurge.

    The dude abides.

  14. #12792

    Happyinflordia

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyInFlordia  [View Original Post]
    Birthday present so I have a birthday coming up in a couple weeks looking to have a nice threesome girls must be into each other I don't mind race as long as I enjoy it also must be for alcohol private home great community very safe if any thoughts PM me and I appreciate it thanks HIF.
    Correction must be drug free not alcohol (sorry).

  15. #12791

    Happyinflordia

    Birthday present so I have a birthday coming up in a couple weeks looking to have a nice threesome girls must be into each other I don't mind race as long as I enjoy it also must be for alcohol private home great community very safe if any thoughts PM me and I appreciate it thanks HIF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape