Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12880

    Geneva

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey9  [View Original Post]
    They've always had our plate numbers, so I really don't see much difference. You only rent a room for 2 hours for one reason. Sex. But not necessarily illicit sex. I have taken a couple married women to the Geneva (classy I know--but it's clean and comfortable all things considered). I know for a fact I'm not the only one. LEO has no idea who you are in there with. Frankly, I think I'd rather use my info than have them pair my plate with someone else's I'd.
    Ya'll acting like we Jeffrey Epstein's clients. As long as you don't kill the chic inside the room I think they pretty cool. It's 3 hours for 45 now also. Walk in like a boss, lay your money down, get the key, and take care of business. I go there at least twice a week and never been asked for Id. Like someone said before get your girl to book the room if your not comfortable.

  2. #12879

    What's the difference?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dugglc  [View Original Post]
    Glad I saw this before setting up a date and meeting there. I like the Geneva, but no way I'm letting them write down my info on a ledger. That was a big part of why I liked the place was just hand the $30 and go have fun. No names or any sort of I'd. That's like a LEO gift book. What other reason is there to rent a room for only 2 hrs? I guess Geneva dates are no longer unless the girl wants to register which I highly doubt that's going to happen.
    They've always had our plate numbers, so I really don't see much difference. You only rent a room for 2 hours for one reason. Sex. But not necessarily illicit sex. I have taken a couple married women to the Geneva (classy I know--but it's clean and comfortable all things considered). I know for a fact I'm not the only one. LEO has no idea who you are in there with. Frankly, I think I'd rather use my info than have them pair my plate with someone else's I'd.

  3. #12878
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Carrie stayed with me for various time frames three different times. We were really tight. I visited her in the hospital after her SECOND bout of bacterial heart infection.

    I saw her in WalMart almost a year ago. She looked great but def had a PHAT ass on her. I asked if I could dream of her again. She said yes but never replied to quite a few texts that I sent her over a long period of time.

    I had also heard that she's become a baby factory. I wish her nothing but the best and last I heard, she was totally clean. Good for her.
    Damn, thanks for the info. Will always miss that beautiful and fun girl.

  4. #12877

    Yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her on FB and asked if I could hit that huge ass of hers and she blocked me! LOL.

    Needless to say she isn't seeing anyone and most likely never will be. I'm glad she got help.

    With her demons and beat them as she barely made it out of that lifestyle alive. She has a.

    Giant scar down her chest to prove it.
    Carrie stayed with me for various time frames three different times. We were really tight. I visited her in the hospital after her SECOND bout of bacterial heart infection.

    I saw her in WalMart almost a year ago. She looked great but def had a PHAT ass on her. I asked if I could dream of her again. She said yes but never replied to quite a few texts that I sent her over a long period of time.

    I had also heard that she's become a baby factory. I wish her nothing but the best and last I heard, she was totally clean. Good for her.

  5. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    She has just had another baby a few days ago. It looks that she has been retired completely with a total of 3 kids at her home.
    Damn, sucks for me, but I wish her the best. Miss that sweet girl.

    Thanks for the info!

  6. #12875

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Md955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this girl? She got preggo some years back I think. Would love to see her again. Was one of my firsts and the way she looked hit all the right spots for me.
    She has just had another baby a few days ago. It looks that she has been retired completely with a total of 3 kids at her home.

  7. #12874

    She retired several years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Md955  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to this girl? She got preggo some years back I think. Would love to see her again. Was one of my firsts and the way she looked hit all the right spots for me.
    I contacted her on FB and asked if I could hit that huge ass of hers and she blocked me! LOL.

    Needless to say she isn't seeing anyone and most likely never will be. I'm glad she got help.

    With her demons and beat them as she barely made it out of that lifestyle alive. She has a.

    Giant scar down her chest to prove it.

  8. #12873

    Casper / Trixie / Carrie

    Anyone know what happened to this girl? She got preggo some years back I think. Would love to see her again. Was one of my firsts and the way she looked hit all the right spots for me.

  9. #12872

    The Rogue Senior Member; Still at Large?

    I'm surprised he hasn't been publicly identified and "dealt with". Some years ago, a prolific Senior Member was bullying and stalking some of our best providers. He was identified publicly on the Forum and ostracized by members and providers. I'm surprised the same thing hasn't happened to this new violent perpetrator.

    Quote Originally Posted by Witnessing  [View Original Post]
    For those that have his information, anonymous tips can be made to the police. I'm happy to help lock this asshole up.

  10. #12871

    *

    Since * will be pulling away from the sex worker side soon do you think the women GPS will lower their prices to reasonable amount?

  11. #12870
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    The guy who did this needs to be locked up.
    For those that have his information, anonymous tips can be made to the police. I'm happy to help lock this asshole up.

  12. #12869
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I visited Nicole after it happened. She showed me all her injuries. This POS pulled her by the hair dragged her down to the pavement and started kicking her. This all happened after the session was completed and paid for. The guy was jacked up with some sort of dope according to Nicole. We have the guys handle and definitely will not be sharing any digits with him. A senior member with so so posts who has not posted in almost a year. But I let it go, big mistake! We need to better protect the girls too from assholes like this. A senior member is no guarantee anymore of someone that you can give digits too. You have to look at his post history. If he is not giving anything recent, I would ignore his requests for digits. I also instruct all my girls to keep track of Handle Names, their name and digits. Also about the guy and the vehicle he drives. Nicole provided all that to me. We need to be careful for both the monger and the girl. Because we live in a really fucked up world right now.

    Rich.
    The guy who did this needs to be locked up.

  13. #12868
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Can you post his handle so we all know not to give him any info? Or is that against the rules here? If so I would appreciate a pm.
    Just sent you a PM. I believe it is against the rules. So anyone interested, please send me a PM. I am glad we have this forum to protect us, but we also need to protect the girls too as best as possible. Sharing of information is a good start.

    Rich.

  14. #12867

    A$$hole

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I visited Nicole after it happened. She showed me all her injuries. This POS pulled her by the hair dragged her down to the pavement and started kicking her. This all happened after the session was completed and paid for. The guy was jacked up with some sort of dope according to Nicole. We have the guys handle and definitely will not be sharing any digits with him. A senior member with so so posts who has not posted in almost a year. But I let it go, big mistake! We need to better protect the girls too from assholes like this. A senior member is no guarantee anymore of someone that you can give digits too. You have to look at his post history. If he is not giving anything recent, I would ignore his requests for digits. I also instruct all my girls to keep track of Handle Names, their name and digits. Also about the guy and the vehicle he drives. Nicole provided all that to me. We need to be careful for both the monger and the girl. Because we live in a really fucked up world right now.

    Rich.
    Can you post his handle so we all know not to give him any info? Or is that against the rules here? If so I would appreciate a pm.

  15. #12866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    True

    This a lesson for all that if vino can be played then it can happen to all of us! Always keep your guard up with providers! Especially with medicine issues that most of these gals have.

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    I was stunned to see that you got played given your experience and understanding of what we have here! I know those two women got a lot of business from you directly as well as from referrals.

    On my end, I got ripped off by Mallori (dragon lady). I had lent her money several times, every time she paid me back not only with service at the hourly rate, but also with extra time / acts / access. At the end, I probably was out $600 when she stopped paying me back. OTOH, she was one great lay back then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape