Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22706

    Jessica Synn on Tryst

    Anyone have a report on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-synn

  2. #22705
    I've wondered about her but never seen her. She's pregnant now.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/042991849847

  3. #22704
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure? Pretty obvious there's some dental issues but looks to have a nice spinner body and seems to check all the appropriate boxes. Again, pm me with the details if you'd like. Thanks JD.
    I set up with this once. She opened the door and a got out of there quick. The ugly stick was broken on this one.

  4. #22703

    I wouldn't recommend her

    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to pass along had a date with Karmen the other day and didn't disappoint. I've seen her about 5 times now and keeps on getting better. She def looks like her pics but I think better in person. She has a laid back personality and loves to please. Easy to get hold of and when your there she focuses totally on you with no interruptions. One last thing want to add she prepares her self very well for her dates. She isn't all strunged out and doesn't use the candy when your with her.

    I know she has mixed reviews but she really is a sweet gal who loves to please. If you have already have given her a go and wasn't please give her another chance and she will not disappoint. And for newbies she is a must see she sure loves to get new clients and will do everything to make sure you keep on coming back.

    Be safe out there guys.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/379800728771
    That's actually the exact opposite experience I got. I actual have recordings that say otherwise. But have fun with that, she definitely lies a lot to get by. She's definitely a heavy on the kandy, rude and lies multiple times to get extra coin. I personally wouldn't recommend someone like her but that's up to you guys. I tried to be nice to help her out but I don't think its worth doing a date.

  5. #22702

    Karmen

    Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to pass along had a date with Karmen the other day and didn't disappoint. I've seen her about 5 times now and keeps on getting better. She def looks like her pics but I think better in person. She has a laid back personality and loves to please. Easy to get hold of and when your there she focuses totally on you with no interruptions. One last thing want to add she prepares her self very well for her dates. She isn't all strunged out and doesn't use the candy when your with her.

    I know she has mixed reviews but she really is a sweet gal who loves to please. If you have already have given her a go and wasn't please give her another chance and she will not disappoint. And for newbies she is a must see she sure loves to get new clients and will do everything to make sure you keep on coming back.

    Be safe out there guys.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/379800728771

  6. #22701

  7. #22700

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by JawJawJaw  [View Original Post]
    I texted her about a week ago. She responded that a deposit is required to make a appointment.

  8. #22699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    How about this one?

    Anyone had the pleasure? Pretty obvious there's some dental issues but looks to have a nice spinner body and seems to check all the appropriate boxes. Again, pm me with the details if you'd like. Thanks JD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mte1ote2nmexzgjhyjkxmdjmzwfkmzmzyji5mju2mda2ntrlzgu1.jpg.jpg‎   mja0nzk2nwe5nzjhnmuzywqwmmrlmmm0mzc4njlkogqwnjgwndiw.jpg.jpg‎  

  9. #22698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Rush you, complain and that body is wrecked. Looks good in the ad though.
    As always this site continues to prove it's worth. JD.

  10. #22697

    Aria tattoo princess

    Been doing the normal stuff lately. That never works out, can't trust dem hoes LOL So I'm back in the game, searching through STG didn't really see anyone new that's was not accommodating or to much BS. Saw my old favorite Aria, hit her up and everything was smooth sailing. Like we never lost touch, if you know what I mean LOL. Great top, loves those red lips milking jr to almost completion. Had to stop before I bust, slip on the hat and hitting doggy, flip to miss and bust all over those big ass tittys! Ask her to milk jr upside down and she can go deeper, damn that shit feels so damn good! Easy coms and none rush, but as they say YMMV! Happy hunting and be safe my peeps!

    Aria (904) 364-4742.

  11. #22696
    I saw her when she was pregnant. Seriously was one of my worst lays ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Kim last month. What a train wreck! Smoked something from a bowl in front of me while telling me that she doesn't abuse drugs.

    Made me wait outside for about 10-15 minutes when knowing that I was already there and that she didn't have any other trick in her place. BBBJ was ok but she is really insecure about her massive baby damaged stomach and tits. Will hardly let them be seen at all which was actually fine with me since I caught a few glimpses and didn't want to see anymore. She did let me go BBFS but then gives me the old I am too big. What a joke for a ***** to say. Was supposed to do an hour but she was just basically laying there like a dead fish. Told her that I was going to do only 30 minutes then. Finished and then gave her a C note and went on my way.

    The candy use is getting to her so it is up to you if you want to deal with it.

    My advice, pass.



    I

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/161303139342

  12. #22695

  13. #22694

    Very uninspiring

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Searched but didn't' come up with anything on this one. Anybody seen her yet?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/431581857533
    She is into women, and you really get that impression in the session. It's a transaction to her and we are the bank. Swear I could hear, "just stick it in me and finish". Lots of rules like no kissing or BBBJ only if she liked you, and had me waiting a long time. Wish I would have taken the hint but the little head liked her look.

  14. #22693

    Ashlee

    Searched but didn't' come up with anything on this one. Anybody seen her yet?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/431581857533

  15. #22692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Yes😑Unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    Any partake with this one? Tried searching for reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/007555579132
    A long time ago. After my dream the neighborhood cats followed me home🤢. Never again.

    What's with the "Pussy is on fire" compliment? Couple providers have attached their text chat with this intended flattery like it's supposed to help with their sales. To me, it makes it sound like they need to go see a gynecologist or at least invest in some douche
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210821_202244.jpg‎   20210821_202650.jpg‎   20210821_202104.jpg‎   20210821_201402.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape