Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22678

    Has anyone partaken yet?

    I've tried to call her a couple of times but no answer.

    Has anyone tried this one out?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/189310919277

  2. #22677

    Kim. Don't do it

    Went to see Kim last month. What a train wreck! Smoked something from a bowl in front of me while telling me that she doesn't abuse drugs.

    Made me wait outside for about 10-15 minutes when knowing that I was already there and that she didn't have any other trick in her place. BBBJ was ok but she is really insecure about her massive baby damaged stomach and tits. Will hardly let them be seen at all which was actually fine with me since I caught a few glimpses and didn't want to see anymore. She did let me go BBFS but then gives me the old I am too big. What a joke for a ***** to say. Was supposed to do an hour but she was just basically laying there like a dead fish. Told her that I was going to do only 30 minutes then. Finished and then gave her a C note and went on my way.

    The candy use is getting to her so it is up to you if you want to deal with it.

    My advice, pass.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/161303139342

  3. #22676

    I reached

    Out to her and she is in hernando county, gave me an address. Its almost a 3 hour drive for me, alot farther than ocala. Told her I'd reach back out when I could make a day out of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax  [View Original Post]
    I read some reviews on ECCIE & this lady has me wanting to visit Ocala. I'm going to reach out & see if she ever comes to JAX. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like the drive to Ocala would be worth it.

    https://preferred411.com/P51527

  4. #22675

    Rachel

    Her droopy butt isn't a negative its a feature, they're called mud flaps =).

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I saw her recently and it was a nice visit. Her place was nice and comfortable (apartment in Riverside), she was sweet and accomodating, she enjoyed fucking and gave an enthusiastic bare BJ. I didn't like her body though because she lost too much weight, too quickly. Her butt skin was literally drooping and flapping. If her body was filled out, it could have been a great experience. I believe her rate was 120 HH when I saw her.

  5. #22674

    Cartel

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers.

    Have you ever received one of those texts that says you must pay them $$$ or they will hurt your family and he knows where you live, etc. ? I just got one. Kind of funny. He is demanding $3 k. LOL.
    I did and I strung them along for an entire day! I said "then you must know that I'm a surgeon and I have much to lose". Of course, that's a lie but they responded that they already knew I was. So, I told them I would pay after surgery blah blah blah. I had some fun with it!

    Then I sent texts for several hours sporadically of "did the wire transfer go through ".

  6. #22673

    Cartel

    Fellow mongers.

    Have you ever received one of those texts that says you must pay them $$$ or they will hurt your family and he knows where you live, etc. ? I just got one. Kind of funny. He is demanding $3 k. LOL.

  7. #22672

    Natalie in Ocala

    I read some reviews on ECCIE & this lady has me wanting to visit Ocala. I'm going to reach out & see if she ever comes to JAX. Anyone familiar with her? Looks like the drive to Ocala would be worth it.

    https://preferred411.com/P51527

  8. #22671
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  9. #22670

    Sophie

    She changed her name. Looks like the ripoff reports are hurting business.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/376752745844

  10. #22669

  11. #22668

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Fellows,

    I know she's not a beauty queen. But its something about her that make me want to put my rod in here. LOL. Do anyone have any intel on her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106
    I saw her recently and it was a nice visit. Her place was nice and comfortable (apartment in Riverside), she was sweet and accomodating, she enjoyed fucking and gave an enthusiastic bare BJ. I didn't like her body though because she lost too much weight, too quickly. Her butt skin was literally drooping and flapping. If her body was filled out, it could have been a great experience. I believe her rate was 120 HH when I saw her.

  12. #22667
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #22666

    This one screams set up

    https://callescort.org/904-602-9667

    Yet intriguing.

    She looks like she'll get you mugged.

    But the way them lips wrap around seem legit.

    LOL. Any info?

  14. #22665

    Honey is back

    Tex This one, Quoted me 180 hh. Told her I do 120 hh. She said her price is 180. Crazy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210819-220800_DuckDuckGo.jpg‎  

  15. #22664

    Yes, Harley is an amazing time!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Have to just put up a quick review on Harley. Second time visiting her and it only gets better. Girl is a definite pleaser. Just fun to be with to start. Clean body and clean place. Freak in the sack though. Likes it a little rough and can give a rather good BBBJ. Not the best I have ever had but she gives it her all and you have to like that. Nice little eraser nipples that she loves to have squeezed. It's all on the table with this one. When she takes it in the ass she is so proud that she did it. Not going to take some of you monsters but she does want to try Greek as much as she can. Gentle at first and then pound away once you get going. Will def repeat and soon.

    Harley has earned the SJ1969 seal of approval.

    Not that is really a thing. Nobody has even heard of it before. Not even sure why I wrote that.
    Couldn't agree more! Harley is a sweetheart that truly enjoys her work. Every time I'm in town she gets a call, or two, or three. With all the fakes and scams out there, it's great to find someone like Harley. She's exactly what you see in her ad, and she's definitely very Fun & Freaky when you get her naked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape