Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 860 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 910 960 1360 ... LastLast
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11656

    We'll see

    Quote Originally Posted by SpermGun16  [View Original Post]
    With * limiting content, we might get some better quality of talent back in circulation.

    Some of these chicks thinking they have thousand dollar booty might come back to reality. Just my opinion, this could be a good thing.
    Maybe, but who knows? I'm not following anyone on Only Fans so I'm not sure how many of those gals are providers or were providers before the pandemic. In the end, we mongers need to stop paying Cadillac prices for Yugo talent. That should bring the market back to reality.

  2. #11655
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermGun16  [View Original Post]
    With * limiting content, we might get some better quality of talent back in circulation.

    Some of these chicks thinking they have thousand dollar booty might come back to reality. Just my opinion, this could be a good thing.
    It's being talk alot in the comic con community. Some of this former dancers turn to doing costume role play because nerds are guilble.

    They will find a way to go to other platforms to make "easy cash". As far as if they will get into this hobby, maybe not. She had to be like one of those polyamerous-types that will get with a guy in exchange for $$ I always have erotic monkey to find me that kind of provider but man! Their are like 5 people I can think of that I will spend so much money to get 2 hours out of her. Expect for Sabrina Nichol, she is stupid as hell.

  3. #11654

    Anyone recognize them?

    Anyone have intel on whether these girls are real? Look like it might be a couple of possible SW trying to expand their business. Or a total scam.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...g/215688862709

  4. #11653

    To Add

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Just found out one of my UTRs will be coming back into the fray for a bit. I think once she's back and I've had my fun I'll be good on the hobby for a very extended time. The value just isn't there anymore. Maybe OF's new policy change might bring back some talent but I doubt it.

    Anyway, tried to see Kali (post below) a few days ago. Got the address and all, got to the hotel and she went dead silent. I dipped and then 20 minutes later she said she had a date that went over etc. She was one of the better providers a few years back and I wanted to see her for old time sake but I don't do the BS. Some poster said she gained weight and I kind of wanted to see for myself. I actually knew another provider that gained weight and actually looked a lot better.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66092918

    I tried getting with this provider based on the ass in the picture of her in red. But that 40 deposit plus the comments about her being fake has me apprehensive. My UTR has a better ass anyways so I don't really have to see her. If anyone does / did see her, please let me know what she's like, body and service.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/66089035
    Forgot to add this one as well.

    Tried to get a date with Slim over the weekend but she, like Kali, got dead silent when I got to her address. I'd seen her before but the session needed a redo since I wasn't fully prepared last time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4106705230

    She's good looking and has a great body although she's iffy on showing her tits (for whatever reason). Might have been for the best that I missed her. Girls are skating by with less and less for your regular services.

  5. #11652

    Hartford County talents?

    So I was browsing skip. I notice that there is some good looking new talent that is finally around our county (although one of them says no AA so I can't visit her currently).

    Still anybody sampled tho:

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/420403300953

    Or.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/124528535586

  6. #11651

    Last bit of info / questions

    Just found out one of my UTRs will be coming back into the fray for a bit. I think once she's back and I've had my fun I'll be good on the hobby for a very extended time. The value just isn't there anymore. Maybe OF's new policy change might bring back some talent but I doubt it.

    Anyway, tried to see Kali (post below) a few days ago. Got the address and all, got to the hotel and she went dead silent. I dipped and then 20 minutes later she said she had a date that went over etc. She was one of the better providers a few years back and I wanted to see her for old time sake but I don't do the BS. Some poster said she gained weight and I kind of wanted to see for myself. I actually knew another provider that gained weight and actually looked a lot better.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/66092918

    I tried getting with this provider based on the ass in the picture of her in red. But that 40 deposit plus the comments about her being fake has me apprehensive. My UTR has a better ass anyways so I don't really have to see her. If anyone does / did see her, please let me know what she's like, body and service.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/66089035

  7. #11650
    Quote Originally Posted by LesTosterone  [View Original Post]
    You asked if they are legit or cop, and then come back a few hours later to say they're legit. Legit in what sense? How do you know? Did you see any of them? Has anyone on this forum?
    I thought it was a set up with these obvious fake pics but it wasnt an yea I saw 3 fucked one.

  8. #11649

    RE: Sunshine / Scam

    That's too bad. I saw her a couple times last year in Catonsville when she first came on the scene. She was great, beautiful, talkative, no signs of use. Not quite GFE but let me go bare. I knew there was a handler / bf / travel companion in the picture but never saw him.

  9. #11648

    Something refreshing

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2146243533

    Had a session with Alexis. Looks exactly like the pics. $ for a QV (was more like 20 minutes) covered everything. Slight baby damage on the stomach but massive tits and a round bubbly ass. Very clean spot in the BWI area. She's from TX so looks like a touring situation at the moment.

    She was a breath of fresh air because she came to the door dressed up in some heels and a small skirt showing her ass and a tiny top with the breasts popping out. Actual session wasn't as exciting. Tight box, clean and wet but she was silent the entire time. Might be one of the girls that is dead silent when having dates. During foreplay I sucked on her nipples but during mish she was caged (some providers don't want to get too excited during dates).

    Cleaned up and headed out. I think for a QV her body, cleanliness and location is better value than 90% of the ads here. She's not high on my repeating list even though here body is great.

    Another provider I have my eye on is this one April. That booty looks amazing.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2409176381

  10. #11647
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I seen her before she is well known provider been around since 2017 or 2016. Great service. Search Krissy.
    Greatly appreciated!!

  11. #11646
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Can't connect to Charm city porn. Does anyone know if the shutdown the site.
    CCP is up again. I have noticed that there is a maintenance window for that site once in a week or so and it will be offline for few hours or a day or two.

  12. #11645

    Sunshine Scam. (forgot link)

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/484-517-2227

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Beware, she will rip you off. Has a carrier very nearby to run you off. Buyer beware.

    Phyuck!

  13. #11644

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in awhile and figured I'd do it again. Sent her a text after seeing her advertising and got a return call. It was her bf or a captian save a hoe LOL. Just a notice to be careful. Seems like he's alittle out of it and treating to kill.

    She's always had a great GFE but I guess she's off the market now LOL.
    Thought I saw her Fri. Night-Sat morn on Dundalk by citgo wacked out skipping street.

  14. #11643

    Harley / krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad for the firstvtime today. Has anyone had the pleasure of her company??

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...175/4436538117
    I seen her before she is well known provider been around since 2017 or 2016. Great service. Search Krissy.

  15. #11642

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Beware, she will rip you off. Has a carrier very nearby to run you off. Buyer beware.

    Phyuck!
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...074/2404706000

    This sunshine is legit. I've seen her plenty of times. Of not you should provide a link. Or is there that one provider everybody here just knows? Like IYKYK? Sorry if I'm not hip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape