Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,886 to 12,900 of 24532
-
08-22-21 15:20 #11647Senior Member

Posts: 130Info
Thought I saw her Fri. Night-Sat morn on Dundalk by citgo wacked out skipping street.
Originally Posted by Youngster83
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 15:00 #11646Senior Member

Posts: 273Harley / krissy
I seen her before she is well known provider been around since 2017 or 2016. Great service. Search Krissy.
Originally Posted by George525
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 14:29 #11645Senior Member

Posts: 307This one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...074/2404706000
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
This sunshine is legit. I've seen her plenty of times. Of not you should provide a link. Or is there that one provider everybody here just knows? Like IYKYK? Sorry if I'm not hip.
-
08-22-21 14:28 #11644Senior Member

Posts: 32Jewlz
Good afternoon,
I was wondering if any of you fellas have seen this lady. https://independent.com.listcrawler....imore/66056936.
I have searched the forum with no luck.
Thank you.
-
08-22-21 13:25 #11643Senior Member

Posts: 251Tori love
Haven't seen her in awhile and figured I'd do it again. Sent her a text after seeing her advertising and got a return call. It was her bf or a captian save a hoe LOL. Just a notice to be careful. Seems like he's alittle out of it and treating to kill.
She's always had a great GFE but I guess she's off the market now LOL.
-
08-22-21 10:33 #11642Senior Member

Posts: 209I'd like to know
Saw this ad for the firstvtime today. Has anyone had the pleasure of her company??
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...175/4436538117
-
08-22-21 07:11 #11641Senior Member

Posts: 1126Sunshine Scam.
Beware, she will rip you off. Has a carrier very nearby to run you off. Buyer beware.
Phyuck!
-
08-21-21 17:23 #11640Senior Member

Posts: 396I doubt it.
Remember that people thought the pandemic would cause an influx of new talent. That didn't happen either.
Originally Posted by SpermGun16
[View Original Post]
There is always another platform out there. One of which has been circulating on Twitter as being the second largest after * run by Sex Workers, and takes a 30% cut.
-
08-21-21 14:36 #11639Senior Member

Posts: 586Went the SA route
I got her number through the sugaring side, and I asked her if the menu was any different that way. She basically said no, and just intimated that if there were any difference at all, it would be in "quality of time", whatever that is supposed to mean. I figured between the fact that she has a kid (puts 'prefer not to say' on her SA profile, plus the sagginess up top) and that her location changes so much made it more trouble than it was worth to me. But you can search for Scarlett and should pull old reviews. There were some positive ones.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 13:26 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 1043Thanks DiscreteCasual. I assume that she answers the texts when her regulars are not calling. I will keep trying the text. A question. As a regular, does she offer discounts?
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
08-21-21 12:51 #11637Senior Member

Posts: 441Verifcation
I feel like I'm in the same page as you. Aside from some Canadian independent escorts no other country uses the verification process like in the USA IIRC. Besides, most of the high-end escorts that advertise around here aren't hot enough to justify the increasingly unreasonable prices IMO.
Originally Posted by XigoKid
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 12:09 #11636Regular Member

Posts: 15Only fans demise
With * limiting content, we might get some better quality of talent back in circulation.
Some of these chicks thinking they have thousand dollar booty might come back to reality. Just my opinion, this could be a good thing.
-
08-21-21 07:24 #11635Senior Member

Posts: 402Tipping Inflation
Interesting. We must have gone to different AMPs--I never tipped as much as $100 for 1-hour FS back in 1988 and never had a complaint, dirty look, or any service problem on subsequent visits. Even in the 2000's and much of 2010's, the standard was just $100 in AMPs like Moonlight (when it was still good), Jade Heart Health (before its shutdown), and TK--the ones I visited most often. And the Chinese condos were $160 an hour all in--haven't been to a condo in a while, but the ads still mostly show the $160. Some AMP and condo ladies would provide special extra services I sometimes enjoy, and I'd tip extra for that, but regular FS visits were $100 in much of the 2010's. Things are different in Maryland AMPs now, certainly, with $120 or $130 tips for FS and sometimes FS+.
Originally Posted by Thenocturnal
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 21:57 #11634Senior Member

Posts: 121Verification
Oh is that what a verification entails? LOL. I guess I'm in the same boat. I don't feel too opsec comfy with that myself to do nor do I think it important enough to keep an escort reference but that's just me. Luckily agencies stateside are so usually outside my willing price point (I don't think ill ever feel like any kittykat worth what a lot of them be asking. But if it was a dream fuck like Mika Tan back at the Bunnyranch then maybe I'd feel more inclined). That only the agencies I've used overseas I've never had to worry about such matters other than the room number. I don't have Eliot Spitser level issues if opsec did break but still.
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 21:53 #11633Regular Member

Posts: 13Yeah, I don't understand that catch-22. And while I am not adverse to showing real I'd, no way am I going to email / text a picture of my I'd. Even if they delete it after verifying, cool, but that stuff stays in various servers for a long time in some cases. Nope, nope, nope.
Originally Posted by Thenocturnal
[View Original Post]
I miss the old days, when Corporate Affair made Frederick a wonderland, BWI was bountiful, and Eros was legit. I can afford. 500 easy, but no one to spend it on without the hoop jumping. I've come close to P411 a couple times, but it's pricey for a couple times a year.
So. AMPs, and travel. NYC is a lot richer in talent than here.








Reply With Quote





