Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 131 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1957
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1267

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and saw Leeza today. I always go for the half hour (80). She's by far the friendliest provider I've ever seen despite the limited menu. I gave her a big hug and a kiss and during the hug she grabbed my Johnson and exclaimed "you're already hard!" Yes. Yes I am.

    Got onto her table on my belly while she heated up oil. When she returned she went straight for the prostate, touching and teasing my ass crack with every stroke. This always gets me rock hard. Inching closer to my rod, she used an oiled hand and grabbed it lightly while reaching around with her other hand and touching my frenulum. From there I fucked her hands as she made a makeshift vagina with them. It felt amazing. "You look like you know what you're doing!" She said.

    After nearly cumming, I figured I'd turn over onto my back so she could edge me properly. She poured a lot of oil to my cock to which I purred in ecstasy. She stroked my Johnson while cupping my balls with left hand, I corresponded by placing my hand onto her massive ass. Then I placed her hand near my ass. She got the hint and put a finger near my puckered asshole just short of insertion. While she tugged, caressed, and edged, I let out a deep moan as I was near finishing. She looked at me and said "you sure you want to cum now, I can hold it for as long as you'd like. " Man, is she special. I responded by covering her brown hand in my thick white spunk! Man, what an orgasm!

    After the unleashing, I let out a big yawn. Leeza really drained me. She told me to get back on my belly and she massaged my lower back, an area I told her I had an issue with. Was out in 45 minutes after she asked me if I was ready for a second orgasm. I said no as I was totally drained from the first.

    I thought about squeezing her huge tits as her lace bra looked quite inviting but chose not to. If she thought about expanding her menu to where I could grope her and finish with Russian relief, I'd leave even happier. One can only dream.
    How would someone get a hold of Leeza to book?

  2. #1266
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    How is the planning with Leeza? Can you schedule a day or two in advance? Can she accomodate last minute requests? She's been on my radar for a long time, just haven't got around to pulling the trigger.
    Yes, to all of that.

  3. #1265

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and saw Leeza today. I always go for the half hour (80). She's by far the friendliest provider I've ever seen despite the limited menu. I gave her a big hug and a kiss and during the hug she grabbed my Johnson and exclaimed "you're already hard!" Yes. Yes I am.

    Got onto her table on my belly while she heated up oil. When she returned she went straight for the prostate, touching and teasing my ass crack with every stroke. This always gets me rock hard. Inching closer to my rod, she used an oiled hand and grabbed it lightly while reaching around with her other hand and touching my frenulum. From there I fucked her hands as she made a makeshift vagina with them. It felt amazing. "You look like you know what you're doing!" She said.

    After nearly cumming, I figured I'd turn over onto my back so she could edge me properly. She poured a lot of oil to my cock to which I purred in ecstasy. She stroked my Johnson while cupping my balls with left hand, I corresponded by placing my hand onto her massive ass. Then I placed her hand near my ass. She got the hint and put a finger near my puckered asshole just short of insertion. While she tugged, caressed, and edged, I let out a deep moan as I was near finishing. She looked at me and said "you sure you want to cum now, I can hold it for as long as you'd like. " Man, is she special. I responded by covering her brown hand in my thick white spunk! Man, what an orgasm!

    After the unleashing, I let out a big yawn. Leeza really drained me. She told me to get back on my belly and she massaged my lower back, an area I told her I had an issue with. Was out in 45 minutes after she asked me if I was ready for a second orgasm. I said no as I was totally drained from the first.

    I thought about squeezing her huge tits as her lace bra looked quite inviting but chose not to. If she thought about expanding her menu to where I could grope her and finish with Russian relief, I'd leave even happier. One can only dream.
    How is the planning with Leeza? Can you schedule a day or two in advance? Can she accomodate last minute requests? She's been on my radar for a long time, just haven't got around to pulling the trigger.

  4. #1264

    Leeza

    Took the plunge and saw Leeza today. I always go for the half hour (80). She's by far the friendliest provider I've ever seen despite the limited menu. I gave her a big hug and a kiss and during the hug she grabbed my Johnson and exclaimed "you're already hard!" Yes. Yes I am.

    Got onto her table on my belly while she heated up oil. When she returned she went straight for the prostate, touching and teasing my ass crack with every stroke. This always gets me rock hard. Inching closer to my rod, she used an oiled hand and grabbed it lightly while reaching around with her other hand and touching my frenulum. From there I fucked her hands as she made a makeshift vagina with them. It felt amazing. "You look like you know what you're doing!" She said.

    After nearly cumming, I figured I'd turn over onto my back so she could edge me properly. She poured a lot of oil to my cock to which I purred in ecstasy. She stroked my Johnson while cupping my balls with left hand, I corresponded by placing my hand onto her massive ass. Then I placed her hand near my ass. She got the hint and put a finger near my puckered asshole just short of insertion. While she tugged, caressed, and edged, I let out a deep moan as I was near finishing. She looked at me and said "you sure you want to cum now, I can hold it for as long as you'd like. " Man, is she special. I responded by covering her brown hand in my thick white spunk! Man, what an orgasm!

    After the unleashing, I let out a big yawn. Leeza really drained me. She told me to get back on my belly and she massaged my lower back, an area I told her I had an issue with. Was out in 45 minutes after she asked me if I was ready for a second orgasm. I said no as I was totally drained from the first.

    I thought about squeezing her huge tits as her lace bra looked quite inviting but chose not to. If she thought about expanding her menu to where I could grope her and finish with Russian relief, I'd leave even happier. One can only dream.

  5. #1263

    Summer update

    Have been away quite a bit in the past few months, leaving out of state, again, on Friday. Have hobbied when able, Ray st has a new woman May, typical appearance for this place (also she is Korean). Saw the report that CiCi was gone to Flushing, and a new woman was in her place. So, stopped in this AM, they didn't answer the rear bell, so drove over to see Wendy. I had seen the other woman a few times, and it was time to see Wendy again. However, she came out and told me she had a new woman, Linda starting today, and I would see her, "everything the same", she said to assure me. Linda has decent looking manmades, (small "D"s) but Russian is not available related to size. Everything is OK, but do not try her for a CBJ, too much teeth. Oh, in addition to the nice breasts, she also is shaved.

  6. #1262
    Do you think she has more to offer if she visits you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorth  [View Original Post]
    A really good massage, but it's strictly legit. I've been there several times.
    .

  7. #1261

    Dragonfly

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on CL services for massage on Mondays.

    Anyone have any information.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...369659671.html
    A really good massage, but it's strictly legit. I've been there several times.

  8. #1260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by RemoveTrace1  [View Original Post]
    Sounds legit to me. I didn't see any hidden messages or words that would like us to believe it is a "fun" place.
    Tried the link and comes back as flagged for removal.

  9. #1259

    New Massage

    Sounds legit to me. I didn't see any hidden messages or words that would like us to believe it is a "fun" place.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhMyaChingBack  [View Original Post]
    Saw an ad on CL services for massage on Mondays.

    Anyone have any information.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...369659671.html

  10. #1258

    Dragonfly

    Saw an ad on CL services for massage on Mondays.

    Anyone have any information.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...369659671.html

  11. #1257
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    They are getting more creative unfortunately. But common sense and postings like this go a long way to thwart them.
    Well done, man!!

  12. #1256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Thanks for checking it out

    Quote Originally Posted by Uniden123  [View Original Post]
    So I reached out to that number, left a message, and they texted back. Told me, " Full service is 100 $ with 2 girls and table shower in all 90 minutes you're to book an appointment with us either with our Apple Pay PayPal, or valid Giftcard" which seemed a bit strange in terms of the payments. I kept chatting just to see where it would go, and like I thought it was some scammer telling me to send $50 via Apple Pay to a different number and then the session would be booked. On top of all of this, I drove over and it's still very much closed with a sign seeking to sell it as office space. Be careful guys, more scammers than ever these days.
    They are getting more creative unfortunately. But common sense and postings like this go a long way to thwart them.

  13. #1255

    SCAM. New Peach Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Saw on on that other forum that the previously closed Lunenburg Peach Garden is open. Its probably bad info ($120 house fee for an hour? Table shower and jacuzzi?) but I'll check it out tonight. I'll report what I find, maybe toft if open.
    So I reached out to that number, left a message, and they texted back. Told me, " Full service is 100 $ with 2 girls and table shower in all 90 minutes you're to book an appointment with us either with our Apple Pay PayPal, or valid Giftcard" which seemed a bit strange in terms of the payments. I kept chatting just to see where it would go, and like I thought it was some scammer telling me to send $50 via Apple Pay to a different number and then the session would be booked. On top of all of this, I drove over and it's still very much closed with a sign seeking to sell it as office space. Be careful guys, more scammers than ever these days.

  14. #1254

    New Peach Garden SCAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Saw on on that other forum that the previously closed Lunenburg Peach Garden is open. Its probably bad info ($120 house fee for an hour? Table shower and jacuzzi?) but I'll check it out tonight. I'll report what I find, maybe toft if open.
    So checked them out and called the new number. I then received this text:

    " Full service is 100 $ with 2 girls and table shower in all 90 minutes you're to book an appointment with us either with our Apple Pay PayPal, or valid Giftcard".

    Followed this person down their path and ultimately they said I needed to send $50 via Apple Pay to some random different number to book. Total scam. So beware as the new phone number will try to extort you.

    Update: I drove by and it still very much closed, so seems like nothing good to report.

  15. #1253

    No Peach Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    Saw on on that other forum that the previously closed Lunenburg Peach Garden is open. Its probably bad info ($120 house fee for an hour? Table shower and jacuzzi?) but I'll check it out tonight. I'll report what I find, maybe toft if open.
    New pavement on the driveway, cones prevent entry. Doubt they're back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape