Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 1957
-
08-21-21 13:30 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 220Peach Garden post covid?
Saw on on that other forum that the previously closed Lunenburg Peach Garden is open. Its probably bad info ($120 house fee for an hour? Table shower and jacuzzi?) but I'll check it out tonight. I'll report what I find, maybe toft if open.
-
08-18-21 06:13 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 77Positions
She like doggy and to ride. She talked about how she loves sex but again we just conversated so not sure if she will go any further.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 15:39 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 173Leeza talked to you about favorite positions?! What are they? I want her so bad. If her HJ is that dynamite imagine what the rest would be like.
Originally Posted by AngelFwb
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 13:53 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 77Touching
I have seen her a few times. She has allowed me to rub on her I assume its based on her level of comfort and if she is attracted to you or not. Nothing further has happened but we have spoken about her freaky side and positions she likes.
Originally Posted by Moses1892
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 11:23 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 2821040
Went to 1040 this am. Drew the younger provider who was masked the entire time. Decent body. Really good massage. BJ offered, went HJ for standard tip. Bottled water and out the door in 30 minutes.
-
08-17-21 07:43 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 282Leeza has very strict rules about touching. But the incredible hand job is is worth dealing with rules.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 22:33 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 1048Leeza
I have seen her 3 times. Each time I asked her if she offered more. Or if we could do more. Each time she smiled and said "no, I'm sorry, just massage. " We got along very well. So, I believe if she did offer more she would have with me for sure. So, No, I don't think her titties are available.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 21:22 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 2189No
Probably No, No, and No.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
I am just going by what I have read about her here. Have never seen her because of the answers to your questions.
-
08-16-21 19:31 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 173Leeza
Anyone ever touch her tits? Was she cool with it? Any expansion of menu since I went last? (2019).
-
08-13-21 18:18 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 2189My experience
No on 1177 and 1040.
Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69
[View Original Post]
But I would pass on 1040 even if uncovered. Both girls suck at it IMO. (yes, pun intended)
1177 thought Yoyo and Sunny did real well even though covered.
154, No on Wendy. Other girls rotate and have gotten it some times in past, but not always. No idea who is there now.
-
08-13-21 14:46 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 173Bbbj
Does anybody from the 154 AMP do BBBJ? Does 1177 or 1040 provide BBBJ? If so, price? Thanks-Throat.
-
08-07-21 21:40 #1241Regular Member

Posts: 12Sunny. Had a great time w her. Nice body and attractive face.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 12:20 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 2189Agree about massage skills
Usually skip the massage at FS places. One time was there and had her do a bit of a massage because could use it that day. Figured crappy massage was better than nothing. Was very surprised at how good it was!
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
Always enjoy time with her and she does aim to please. Not a beauty, but would not say she is ugly. The real pretty ones often do a lackluster job all around thinking they can get by on looks alone. The not so pretty ones try harder and put in more effort. These days with a mask, really can't tell what their looks are anyway.
-
08-06-21 18:57 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 820The place in the middle visit yesterday
Three shops on the same street, LOL, and I get about one opportunity to be in that area about every 6 weeks but without enough advance notice to schedule something so I do a walk-in and take my chances. I decided to see if there was anything new at the place in the middle but cannot remember its address, sorry about that. CRS comes with age.
Same woman as last time, small build, older butter face, a-cups with big nips. $40 hh and I tipped $120 rather than the standard $100 often called out here because there was no request for a tip and the massage was very good and relieved some serious pain. Note that I do no use that stupid code, I show actual dollars gladly spent on a good massage. I like that it was a real tip at my choice and not a negotiation for services. I was hoping for a new face behind the mask but this experience was nevertheless ideal for me today. My back and shoulders are better and I am altogether relieved.
Stay safe everyone, the Wuhan biological warfare experiment is not over.
-
07-22-21 20:29 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 84Bemis visit
It's been a while since I've stopped in. Got a "new to me girl" by the name of Mya. Shower was good, lots of teasing. During the front wash I asked her to take care of Jr twice, once now and again at the end. She agreed and went to work. Pretty standard finish but not bad.
The massage was slow and strong. She found a few knots and worked on them. Tease was nice. Flipped and she stripped 100%, got on top and started kissing and licking my neck and nipples, she allowed full roaming. I reached around and rubbed her tight little pussy. Eventually she turned around and straddled my chest while she slowly and firmly stroked me. I played with her ass, pussy and tits till I finally popped.
Cleaned me up then did a scalp massage going over our time by about 7-8 minutes.
70 house, 120 to Mya.











Reply With Quote






