Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 662 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 9916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Swindle  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/616478455258

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Asked for a deposit so I'm guessing she is a scam.
    Deposit is ALWAYS a scam.

  2. #5280

    Karine

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/616478455258

    Anyone have any experience with her?

    Asked for a deposit so I'm guessing she is a scam.

  3. #5279

    A

    Tryst. link.com.

    Eros.

    Erotic monkey.


  4. #5278
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    LOL the face is photoshopped on the I'd. How did nobody point that out yet. Half her head is gone. Definitely a scam.

  5. #5277

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    There was a pm I got about her either beginning of the year or last year and it wasn't good. Ask in the Boston section and hopefully the member message you because the pm I got was that she was flipping out and kept texting the guy non stop and says she would tell cops that he raped her and blah blah. So text her from a app number.
    Is a true psychopath and beyond. Do yourself a huge favor and don't even attempt to text her. She will text you, call you, threaten you and harass you from 10 different numbers. Everytime you block one another number calls you. That will continue on for weeks! If he / she is indeed real, it's a matter of time before he / she ends up in trouble and you don't want to be on the list. VoIP or not. They're all traceable back to your house one way or another.

  6. #5276

    "Stringless" Lydia = flake.

    Well for me at least. Seems like with this girl, you have to catch her at the right time. Making plans with her will NOT work-out. I didn't realize that she's the "Stringless" on the WYP site. That that Darius guy was referring to. I've brought this girl business a while back. By giving her number to like 2-3 dif individuals. In which one of them told me, became her regular. But yet I still HAVEN'T met her. Hmm something's wrong with that Picture!? Ha I guess I suck in Life. LOL well now I've heard she's looking rough these days, from being homeless, poor girl. Seems nice deep down, when you chat with her. But I'm sensing major demons beyond her Peace & Humanity Exterior?? I don't have no ad link to her, by the way. As I'm not a member of that What's Your Price site.

  7. #5275

    Another scammer

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16406181

    Instant text reply, quoted $100 for a half and wanted $50 deposit, then started sending broken English texts until I blocked them. What a mess it is out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210820-172458.jpg‎  

  8. #5274

    I've only ever read 1 Review on that Gabby Ros girl.

    And I'd say she's closer to a scam. From what the reviewer said. An he is a trusted Senior member out here. Who only posts every so often. Think he said she had like mad rules. So it seems she's a waste of money to see.

  9. #5273
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen90  [View Original Post]
    New here. Anybody have any experiences with Gabby.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/412131263055

    Is she legit or a scam?
    There was a pm I got about her either beginning of the year or last year and it wasn't good. Ask in the Boston section and hopefully the member message you because the pm I got was that she was flipping out and kept texting the guy non stop and says she would tell cops that he raped her and blah blah. So text her from a app number.

  10. #5272
    Try these.

    https://escortindex.com/gallery/worcester

    https://escort13.com/list/worcester/all/1

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, what other websites are there besides STG? Looking for some more variety if there is any. Any help appreciated!

  11. #5271

    Gabby Rose

    New here. Anybody have any experiences with Gabby.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/412131263055

    Is she legit or a scam?

  12. #5270

    Casino

    In a few weeks I'm heading for a over night at Foxwoods. The tread is dead in the CT boards. Any one here have any info. Maybe who to call or where some ladies might hang out down there. Thanks.

  13. #5269

    Other places

    Good luck. let me know how you make out.

    Here's other places i know of.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/tags/worc...female-escorts

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/escorts-worcester-200#sortby=new_rev.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Going to take a plunge on that girl Hollywood in Marlboro. Going to look for a review and head over LOL wish me luck!

  14. #5268

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen that Maddie girl in Northboro / Marlboro?
    Hey did you ever wind up goin to check her out?

  15. #5267
    Hey guys,

    Going to take a plunge on that girl Hollywood in Marlboro. Going to look for a review and head over LOL wish me luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape