Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 662 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5253
    Has anyone seen that Maddie girl in Northboro / Marlboro?

  2. #5252
    Quote Originally Posted by Worcarea  [View Original Post]
    She was on SA site and has one mention on this site. Any info is appreciated. She is a time watcher per the other post on her.
    I have her number too along with that pic and a few others. Haven't gone and seen because the schedules haven't linked up.

    I've heard 200, I've also heard 120. Depends on the needs I guess.

  3. #5251

    Cute, but drives you crazy

    Not sure if its demons or greed, but gets very creative with her financial crises.

    From the pics she shared I wanted to see her, but before we had even had time to meet she was begging every day. You know that's not going to improve.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pervy1  [View Original Post]
    I have been a SD on seeking for a while now. Met with her a few times. She looks better in person. Cute little spinner with perfect peach pussy. Very money hungry. Every other day was coming up with reasons as to why she was jammed up and needing $200, $150, $300 Kicked her loose.

  4. #5250
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd try this one only to discover she's the same girl Leah I wrote about previously.

    Not worth it.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/782946674629
    Bro, you a lifesaver again. I try to meet up with her but I told her I want pic she's really thick. She won't send anything. Thank you again.

  5. #5249

    Leah with a different ad and pics

    Thought I'd try this one only to discover she's the same girl Leah I wrote about previously.

    Not worth it.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/782946674629

  6. #5248

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Worcarea  [View Original Post]
    She was on SA site and has one mention on this site. Any info is appreciated. She is a time watcher per the other post on her.
    I've had some communication with her on SA. Never followed through with her but wanted 200 plus hotel fees just haven't been able to schedule with her.

  7. #5247

    Money hungry

    Quote Originally Posted by Worcarea  [View Original Post]
    She was on SA site and has one mention on this site. Any info is appreciated. She is a time watcher per the other post on her.
    I have been a SD on seeking for a while now. Met with her a few times. She looks better in person. Cute little spinner with perfect peach pussy. Very money hungry. Every other day was coming up with reasons as to why she was jammed up and needing $200, $150, $300 Kicked her loose.

  8. #5246

    Anyone have info on this Clinton Mass Jess woman?

    She was on SA site and has one mention on this site. Any info is appreciated. She is a time watcher per the other post on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jess clinton 1.jpg‎  

  9. #5245

    Idk

    Looks like a drug addict with a filter on pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haligan1971  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. Good Bad or Avoid. See link.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/084999496806

  10. #5244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Decided to try this one out. Texted her and set up a time. Headed to the area and when I got close I texted. No reply called a few times and no answer. Had a business appointment in the area so after waiting over 45 minutes for her to replyI figured I'd try after the appointment. Texted her when I got done and she replied saying she was available gave me the address of a cheap motel flag 1. Got there and asked for the room. No reply. After about 15 minutes of trying to get a hold of her I decided to leave. As I was leaving she texted me the room. Got to the room and waited a few minutes for her to open the door. When she did I took one look and told her ill pass. Not the girl in the pics. About 30 lbs heaver not attractive to me and the room was a mess. Not worth the 1. 2 she quoted that's for sure. Where do these girls get off trying to get that much. Glad I passed.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/799327842812
    Thank God someone finally save me 1 hour driving. I knew her ad was fake when the first thing she mention on her ad was she's real. And when I try to ask for pics. She always ignore me LOL. Thank you bro. You save me and now I won't bother texting her.

  11. #5243

    Excellent

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liana-la...vidence-922747

    Little far like 45 min but she's a A1 provider (my experience). Great BBBJ, FS, she was really into it and kept wanting to make out with me LOL she said she wanted me to fuck her raw so it did. Ate her ass then she wanted me to make out with her again. Paid for hh was there for a hour. Also made a porn vid. This girl reminds me of the 2011 backpage days. No drugs, nice, clean, hot, great service.

  12. #5242

    Excellent

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/liana-la...vidence-922747

    Little far like 45 min. Great BBBJ, FS, she was really into it and kept wanting to make out with me LOL. Paid for hh was there for a hour. Also made a porn vid.

  13. #5241

    Leah

    Decided to try this one out. Texted her and set up a time. Headed to the area and when I got close I texted. No reply called a few times and no answer. Had a business appointment in the area so after waiting over 45 minutes for her to replyI figured I'd try after the appointment. Texted her when I got done and she replied saying she was available gave me the address of a cheap motel flag 1. Got there and asked for the room. No reply. After about 15 minutes of trying to get a hold of her I decided to leave. As I was leaving she texted me the room. Got to the room and waited a few minutes for her to open the door. When she did I took one look and told her ill pass. Not the girl in the pics. About 30 lbs heaver not attractive to me and the room was a mess. Not worth the 1. 2 she quoted that's for sure. Where do these girls get off trying to get that much. Glad I passed.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/799327842812

  14. #5240

    Anyone know her?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/554755906441 I see these ads occasionally and I was just wondering if anyone here has contacted her at all. Not sure exactly what she offers or her rates.

  15. #5239

    No Brainer

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Seem like a setup to me. The description gave way to much info for an escort.
    Ya Think? Missing SS# LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape