Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,586 to 18,600 of 41297
-
08-23-21 03:22 #22712Regular Member

Posts: 24Cassat girl
She's deceptively big. Did an outcall for 80 tokens. Rushed BBBJ, dead fish mish. Wouldn't repeat personally.
Originally Posted by Lyfgalaxy
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 21:52 #22711Senior Member

Posts: 137Throat goat
Some of these girls are insane. The throat goat that advertises she brought kandy into the game wants crazy rates. Doesn't seem worth it. Qv 100, hh180 just for BBBJ. Looking for the best BBBJ, being 1 out of 10 can even finish me.
-
08-22-21 21:21 #22710Senior Member

Posts: 820Karmen review 16406
Dude seriously did you not post review on her earlier (post 16406). You need to go read that review once again where it seemed you enjoyed her very much.
Need to get your stories straight rook. Smdh.
Originally Posted by Abstraction225
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 21:05 #22709Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for info
Has anyone ever used her before I am interested and would like to know if she is worth it? https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/896799115168.
-
08-22-21 20:53 #22708Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone know about here
I was thinking about checking her out.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/896799115168
-
08-22-21 19:47 #22707Banned Member

Posts: 8Honey
Greetings,
I'm new here but been reading your contributions. Much appreciated to all. This is my first report.
I just saw Honey this afternoon off Blanding. She's a petite young looking woman. She says she's 21. She asked for hh 180 I offered 140 but we eventually agreed on 160.
She met me outside in a t-shirt and shorts. She is short and cute. There was no funny business or rushing. She seemed to enjoy everything. All covered, long CBJ and rides like a champ. No odors and overall good hygeine. She was very sweet and respectful. Besides mary jane no other signs of illicit useage. She is looking for regulars.
Bottom line we had a good time talking and just laughing.
I would repeat. I hope this helps and stay safe!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/940440701603
-
08-22-21 16:53 #22706Regular Member

Posts: 10Jessica Synn on Tryst
Anyone have a report on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-synn
-
08-22-21 16:17 #22705Senior Member

Posts: 115I've wondered about her but never seen her. She's pregnant now.
Originally Posted by Tooka23
[View Original Post]
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/042991849847
-
08-22-21 13:35 #22704Senior Member

Posts: 374I set up with this once. She opened the door and a got out of there quick. The ugly stick was broken on this one.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 10:08 #22703Regular Member

Posts: 14I wouldn't recommend her
That's actually the exact opposite experience I got. I actual have recordings that say otherwise. But have fun with that, she definitely lies a lot to get by. She's definitely a heavy on the kandy, rude and lies multiple times to get extra coin. I personally wouldn't recommend someone like her but that's up to you guys. I tried to be nice to help her out but I don't think its worth doing a date.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 09:26 #22702Senior Member

Posts: 820Karmen
Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to pass along had a date with Karmen the other day and didn't disappoint. I've seen her about 5 times now and keeps on getting better. She def looks like her pics but I think better in person. She has a laid back personality and loves to please. Easy to get hold of and when your there she focuses totally on you with no interruptions. One last thing want to add she prepares her self very well for her dates. She isn't all strunged out and doesn't use the candy when your with her.
I know she has mixed reviews but she really is a sweet gal who loves to please. If you have already have given her a go and wasn't please give her another chance and she will not disappoint. And for newbies she is a must see she sure loves to get new clients and will do everything to make sure you keep on coming back.
Be safe out there guys.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/379800728771
-
08-22-21 09:14 #22701Regular Member

Posts: 15
-
08-22-21 08:44 #22700Senior Member

Posts: 256Cici
I texted her about a week ago. She responded that a deposit is required to make a appointment.
Originally Posted by JawJawJaw
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 08:02 #22699Senior Member

Posts: 1840How about this one?
Anyone had the pleasure? Pretty obvious there's some dental issues but looks to have a nice spinner body and seems to check all the appropriate boxes. Again, pm me with the details if you'd like. Thanks JD.
-
08-22-21 06:58 #22698Senior Member

Posts: 1840Thanks
As always this site continues to prove it's worth. JD.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




