Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7043

    Steph5656 is PrettyRocker

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one. She agreed to meet up for 400 ppm. When she arrived, she was with her friend who wanted another 400. We agreed to 600 and they said they had nothing off limits. Fortunately, before I got the room I asked for a kiss. They then said they don't kiss, no oral, no anal. I am not sure what their other limits were, but I got the feeling they were just a scam and would have taken off as soon as they had the cash, so I told them I was no longer interested. Be careful with them.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85b47...9-fc1c9f628717
    This girl kept hitting me up in the mornings then would go radio silent. Agreed to meet for 350 and finally got the numbers only to find out it's the same person mentioned by AdcFellow. When I texted her before she pulled the same thing about wanting to meet her and her "friend, she's sexy. You can have fun with both of us". I never responded. I'm texting more for intel at this point LOL.

  2. #7042
    Quote Originally Posted by DCLife  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me saying she is in town for her birthday. When I suggested that we meet she said "sir this is COVID" and blocked me. OK then.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-0f6ff073c40c
    Link goes to your messages. At least she called you sir LOL.

  3. #7041
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f284...2-1d736c9a9a7c

    Seems to be fake photos of a girl who does sportswear modeling in Taiwan. Person even photoshopped out the real model's tattoos. https://www.facebook.com/BeautyLabSa...06458791462476.
    She pretended to not know what per meet meant and then later blocked me after saying she gets much more per meet. Definitely a time waster, if not a scammer.

  4. #7040

    Candyhearts using fake photos

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f284...2-1d736c9a9a7c

    Seems to be fake photos of a girl who does sportswear modeling in Taiwan. Person even photoshopped out the real model's tattoos. https://www.facebook.com/BeautyLabSa...06458791462476.

  5. #7039

    Lost and Confused

    She messaged me saying she is in town for her birthday. When I suggested that we meet she said "sir this is COVID" and blocked me. OK then.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-0f6ff073c40c

  6. #7038

    Be warned.

    This one is a scammer. Quickly moved to text and then asked for half through zelle up front.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b87c7...2-0949af59344b

  7. #7037
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Looks like daddyslilbunny is back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experience lilbunny. Always a great experience with reasonable expectations.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc156...d-a36bc4149f0e
    A bit chunky for me.

    It's a nah.

  8. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Looks like daddyslilbunny is back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experience lilbunny. Always a great experience with reasonable expectations.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc156...d-a36bc4149f0e
    Does she have reviews on here from another account? I'd and name not pulling up anything.

  9. #7035

    She requires protection at all times

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    It's a dealbreaker for me.
    I assuming she means she has a body guard, because lord knows SA wouldn't allow a male member to explicitly talk about sexual expectations / mechanics without getting banned.

  10. #7034

    Started today

    Quote Originally Posted by GMarts018  [View Original Post]
    4. Girls who got got into this for OF and never intended on meeting will still not want to meet and attempt to get easy money by scamming people on SB websites.

    Either way, once OF does this, I think there will be an influx of girls on these websites, but the need to filter through, verify, and play the game will not change. It will just be a bigger pool of "SBs", whatever their intentions.
    Saw this hottie on Tinder that showed up within my 50 mile radius. Added her SC as per her profile, figuring it was just a hook. Total hottie, killer body.

    She posted some amazing vids, including one of her getting tooled for a good 10 minutes.

    Spent about 10 minutes trading messages -- you subscribe to my OF or SC private feed and Ill consider meeting you. Smelled a rat, asked how close she was to me, she said not far. Tried to get her to be more specific, she obviously googled a map and picked a street and was clear she didn't live here.

    Kept pushing me to subscribe, kept sending me her CAshapp link.

    Finally told her it didn't make sense to pay for OF when they will shut her down in about a month.

    She was adamant. Won't consider meeting unless you pony up.

    I told her I'd be in touch on October 2nd and she blocked me!

  11. #7033

    Not that casual

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    It's a dealbreaker for me.
    She looks great IMO. We had chatted a while back but I didn't renew and we lost contact until I went premium again months later. She had held that against me. Maybe she's just getting out tension but I definitely hit a sore spot. We never actually met so I'm sure the guys who have can offer more advice here but I'll just add my 2 cents here that she can definitely hold a grudge. For me, the no strings attached thing means live and let live. Both SB and SD have lives outside the hobby. Not sure if anyone has experienced this, but it's here for you when making her a consideration.

  12. #7032

    She requires protection at all times.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Looks like daddyslilbunny is back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experience lilbunny. Always a great experience with reasonable expectations.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc156...d-a36bc4149f0e
    It's a dealbreaker for me.

  13. #7031

    A waste of their time?

    I do not get it. On two occasions I have had multiple day texts back and forth with SB's and had one no show and the other ask for $60 two hours before meeting. Is this the norm for everyone? Expectations, finances and pictures are shown early in the conversations. Texting multiple times a day to make them feel comfortable and then the meet falls apart. I had one lady confirm with me the night before and the morning of and she didn't show up. Literally texted me she was on her way then no showed. She just disappeared. I assume that one was her being nervous. The second one asked for a asked for $60 two hours before the meetup time. She apparently expects to get paid for the meet and greet but wasn't upfront about it and we texted back and for for days. For $60 it cannot be worth her time to put in that much effort, can it? If I texted a picture of me late in the conversation and I had an eye patch and a hook I could understand but the amount of time put in on texting back and forth to not show is hard for me to comprehend. References are made to local places so I do not think these ladies are in the middle of no where and care about minimal amounts of money.

    If anyone has any insight I would love to hear it. I am off SA as of today but still would love to know.

  14. #7030

    Grawrgrawr

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I may see this 23 year old in Arlington tomorrow. Anyone have any reports?

    Nice tits and legs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/607e4...d-d48fdadb0a38
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Please report back if you do, or pm me. I reached out as well nut haven't connected yet. Good luck!
    She's back with a new profile.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/24b56...6-37a8689419c5

    Same screen name, and not sure if she's still looking for 3 k monthly with only CFS unless you actually go with her to the clinic and get tested. LOL.

  15. #7029

    Annajes snapchat or Instagram

    I was just wondering if anyone cares to share Annajes Snapchat or Instagram? My SA account is expiring today and she has being offline for the past 10 days or so. Obviously I would gladly take her number but I know sharing numbers is a touchy subject to some and I haven't had much info to share. Yes, I have sent her messages but I am sure she gets many, many messages a day.

    She has a great ass and I like ass!.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape