Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 836 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 886 936 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 18366
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5841

    Oh well as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    So you never met in person? She ghosted me, so I take that as a sign.
    Quoted 2500/ month Plus meet and greet and gift. Agreed for M&G last week and on the day, crickets. Sigh!

  2. #5840
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Got her to text, more sexy pics showing off her nice cleavage, but no nudes.

    A) Public meeting first, expects some kind of gift.

    B) All activities covered.

    C) very submissive, loves that hair pulled and ass smacked.

    D) No anal anything.

    E) Has no roommate to take care of pet, so she won't overnight or host.

    F) Must show test results before any playtime -- she texted pic of hers, allegedly.

    G) Asked for $1500 a month, depending on my free time.
    So you never met in person? She ghosted me, so I take that as a sign.

  3. #5839

  4. #5838

    For_You_Alone

    Waste of time. We texted and went through all the motions, made plans to meet this evening. She was willing to drive to Va, then asks for money upfront. Next.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad247...f-fb97ef09f183

  5. #5837
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    Got her to text, more sexy pics showing off her nice cleavage, but no nudes.

    A) Public meeting first, expects some kind of gift.

    B) All activities covered.

    C) very submissive, loves that hair pulled and ass smacked.

    D) No anal anything.

    E) Has no roommate to take care of pet, so she won't overnight or host.

    F) Must show test results before any playtime -- she texted pic of hers, allegedly.

    G) Asked for $1500 a month, depending on my free time.
    Interestingly she must be feeling a bit more confident. She mentioned most of the above to me but wanted more than double that per month, plus gifts, shopping and spa days. I passed.

  6. #5836
    Quote Originally Posted by Novasd  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d293...2-c13dc6523c6e

    She is real and had a M&G very pretty looking, but a she is big, but loved the big boobs on her. Discussing allowance. Anyone seen her. I know she has SDs as I saw on her twitter. If anyone seen her please PM me.
    Was curious about her. She's got a beautiful face and amazing titties but in some of the pics she looks like a big girl. How big we talking? Size 14 or so. Or is she more of an 18?

  7. #5835

    GPS among other things.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I may see this 23 year old in Arlington tomorrow. Anyone have any reports?

    Nice tits and legs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/607e4...d-d48fdadb0a38
    Got her to text, more sexy pics showing off her nice cleavage, but no nudes.

    A) Public meeting first, expects some kind of gift.

    B) All activities covered.

    C) very submissive, loves that hair pulled and ass smacked.

    D) No anal anything.

    E) Has no roommate to take care of pet, so she won't overnight or host.

    F) Must show test results before any playtime -- she texted pic of hers, allegedly.

    G) Asked for $1500 a month, depending on my free time.

  8. #5834

    Spicysunflower88

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a8ce7...1-3f32fe1e4482

    She's not really my type but we started chatting and the price was right, she was DTF. Bottom line, I've never met a girl on SA that's more horny than this one. You wouldn't guess it right away but this girl loves to orgasm. The down side is she's pretty selfish in the sack, and seems to care very little about your own satisfaction. She left and I thought, what a gig she's got going on. Dudes paying her to get her off. Haha Nice enough girl just be prepared that she couldn't care less if you get yours.

  9. #5833

    Prettysoul808

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8d293...2-c13dc6523c6e

    She is real and had a M&G very pretty looking, but a she is big, but loved the big boobs on her. Discussing allowance. Anyone seen her. I know she has SDs as I saw on her twitter. If anyone seen her please PM me.

  10. #5832

    Report on Victoria8816

    Hello Men,

    Here is me giving back. I met up with Victoria recently and she was terrific. Very slutty. Great real tits. I encourage a visit with her. I can't tell you my PPM with her, but my guess for you $500. ( I paid more, but there were special circumstances.) She's bi and gives a great blow Job. I don't want to give to much away because if you tell her, she'll know it was me that reported here. Let me just say that at the end, my sperm was all over her face.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060

  11. #5831

    Bad Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Knew this one was TGTBT. Pics are from the attached IG profile. Scammer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/247f3...2-e473b27fd545

    https://www.instagram.com/sarahlhouchens/
    Many of her IG photos are tagged as Washington, DC, though the outside photos don't look like the D. C. Area. She's hot as fuck, but I doubt she was on SA.

    She has at least 11 Facebook accounts, all in different cities and listing different universities and careers.
    Last edited by DickLongwood; 04-02-21 at 02:03. Reason: Add info

  12. #5830

    Alexa?

    I'm fishing guys, any details on this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3444...5-5f2ea71951c0

  13. #5829
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I may see this 23 year old in Arlington tomorrow. Anyone have any reports?

    Nice tits and legs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/607e4...d-d48fdadb0a38
    I reached out to her maybe a month ago. She requested to view my private photos without saying a word. I gave permission and she checked my photos out but never responded. :/ I guess I'm not good-looking enough for her LOL. Too bad because I kind of dig her look.

  14. #5828
    Please report back if you do, or pm me. I reached out as well nut haven't connected yet. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    I may see this 23 year old in Arlington tomorrow. Anyone have any reports?

    Nice tits and legs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/607e4...d-d48fdadb0a38

  15. #5827

    Any Intel on sexy Grawrgrawr?

    I may see this 23 year old in Arlington tomorrow. Anyone have any reports?

    Nice tits and legs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/607e4...d-d48fdadb0a38

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape