Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 759 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 259 659 709 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 809 859 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7048

    Scammer WittyDuchess

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b87c7...2-0949af59344b

    Don't waste your time; She will come out very nice DTF and meet eagerly; before scheduling, she will ask for Zelle prepayment. Not falling for that.

  2. #7047

    AnnaJes

    Her ears must be burnin. Hung out recently. Shot her a dirty snap, she texted me back a week later asking when I was available. The next day we met for food and drink. I hadn't seen her for a full year so we played catch up for a few hrs at the bar. Then went and checked in nearby hotel. She came out the bathroom wearing a full nurse outfit WITH a hat AND a choker with a leash attached and says "Have you had your shot yet"? This girl is still straight up dirty and fun! Sloppy with tons of spit, DTBbj, cfs, fiv, daty / o with a solid stroke finish onto her tongue and face.

    She also loves to rim, the only one so far to perform that dirty act.

    Had an hour of some naked pillow talk afterwards followed by a shower and we both hit the road.

    She is still very camera shy and won't let me take any pics, super bummed cause my girl wanted vids of us together.

    This girl is short and petite, supertrimmed really cool, smart and def YMMV. She's worth every penny. Don't ask.

    BTW, she approved this review and she's now aware of the first one I posted cause one of you donks told her about it, thankfully she laughed and loved it. She eats these up. Sorry, I can't give out her social media at her request. No link as I haven't a profile anymore. Good luck if you get ahold of her. 🥃.

  3. #7046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Evaporated

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f284...2-1d736c9a9a7c

    Seems to be fake photos of a girl who does sportswear modeling in Taiwan. Person even photoshopped out the real model's tattoos. https://www.facebook.com/BeautyLabSa...06458791462476.
    Good find. Thought she had to be fake. Sent a brief but sincere note about some BS about life from her profile. She responded "What's your number". I sensed a scam. Asked another question vs giving my #. She responded "What's your number". Sent the message to archive after that. Now, it's gone from there and my sent messages entirely.

  4. #7045

    Sharp Lady

    Msgs on SA, then moved to exchanging txts. She wanted a gift for a situation. I told her that I don't give gifts to people I haven't met.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e92c...4-4f2feff05dcd

  5. #7044

    Not much help but here is the info I have

    Not alot of information but here is what I have. Cannot provide a link to the last two, time wasters, but if they pop again it may save a few of you some time.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...4-b7c74a7c5d1c

    LovelyDavina – Pregnant Asian, Asking $500 per meet for her and her non pregnant Latina friend. Wouldn't take $350 for a one on one with her or just her friend.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66438...7-1827c10e315e

    Katieleexx. Asian girl. Claims DTF. Never got to a price.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/61e3e...a-ae2e86dea3e7

    DCSubGirl – Claims DTF, never talked about price as my account expired. She does not drive or host. Located in SW DC.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b35e9...b-a1915703e261

    Ja340 – DTF as others have stated. $300 for 2+ hours. Does not drive. She is located in Gaithersburg, MD. CFS, BBBJ, No Anal.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1924...e-401de053b52b

    Anifire7540 – Comes to the DC area every few months to visit friends. Pics are her but a bit glamed up. Fun girl. Understand this is about sex. Was getting undress as soon as we entered the room. Does not drive and needs to meet Downtown DC. 300, CFS, BBBJ, No anal, loves to be eaten out. She came in 10 min of me going down on her. Head game needs work but I found her fun.

    Islaa_PR. No longer seems to be on the site. 23 year old Latina with glasses. Location stated Germantown MD. I only mention her as I spent days texting back and for only to her have no show after she said she was on her way. She stated she was DTF. We talked specifics. She even texted me the night before to ask if we were still on. Last text was her was that she was running 5 minutes late but she never showed.

    Sakuraxxx69 – no longer on the site. 22 year old Asian. Claims to be Japanese. Said she was from Montana of all places but located in Takoma Park for school Texted back for forth for days only to have her ask for $60 two hours before the meet. She did reference a few places in TP to make me think she is real.

  6. #7043

    Steph5656 is PrettyRocker

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with this one. She agreed to meet up for 400 ppm. When she arrived, she was with her friend who wanted another 400. We agreed to 600 and they said they had nothing off limits. Fortunately, before I got the room I asked for a kiss. They then said they don't kiss, no oral, no anal. I am not sure what their other limits were, but I got the feeling they were just a scam and would have taken off as soon as they had the cash, so I told them I was no longer interested. Be careful with them.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85b47...9-fc1c9f628717
    This girl kept hitting me up in the mornings then would go radio silent. Agreed to meet for 350 and finally got the numbers only to find out it's the same person mentioned by AdcFellow. When I texted her before she pulled the same thing about wanting to meet her and her "friend, she's sexy. You can have fun with both of us". I never responded. I'm texting more for intel at this point LOL.

  7. #7042
    Quote Originally Posted by DCLife  [View Original Post]
    She messaged me saying she is in town for her birthday. When I suggested that we meet she said "sir this is COVID" and blocked me. OK then.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-0f6ff073c40c
    Link goes to your messages. At least she called you sir LOL.

  8. #7041
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f284...2-1d736c9a9a7c

    Seems to be fake photos of a girl who does sportswear modeling in Taiwan. Person even photoshopped out the real model's tattoos. https://www.facebook.com/BeautyLabSa...06458791462476.
    She pretended to not know what per meet meant and then later blocked me after saying she gets much more per meet. Definitely a time waster, if not a scammer.

  9. #7040

    Candyhearts using fake photos

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f284...2-1d736c9a9a7c

    Seems to be fake photos of a girl who does sportswear modeling in Taiwan. Person even photoshopped out the real model's tattoos. https://www.facebook.com/BeautyLabSa...06458791462476.

  10. #7039

    Lost and Confused

    She messaged me saying she is in town for her birthday. When I suggested that we meet she said "sir this is COVID" and blocked me. OK then.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-0f6ff073c40c

  11. #7038

    Be warned.

    This one is a scammer. Quickly moved to text and then asked for half through zelle up front.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b87c7...2-0949af59344b

  12. #7037
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Looks like daddyslilbunny is back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experience lilbunny. Always a great experience with reasonable expectations.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc156...d-a36bc4149f0e
    A bit chunky for me.

    It's a nah.

  13. #7036
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Looks like daddyslilbunny is back. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's experience lilbunny. Always a great experience with reasonable expectations.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc156...d-a36bc4149f0e
    Does she have reviews on here from another account? I'd and name not pulling up anything.

  14. #7035

    She requires protection at all times

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    It's a dealbreaker for me.
    I assuming she means she has a body guard, because lord knows SA wouldn't allow a male member to explicitly talk about sexual expectations / mechanics without getting banned.

  15. #7034

    Started today

    Quote Originally Posted by GMarts018  [View Original Post]
    4. Girls who got got into this for OF and never intended on meeting will still not want to meet and attempt to get easy money by scamming people on SB websites.

    Either way, once OF does this, I think there will be an influx of girls on these websites, but the need to filter through, verify, and play the game will not change. It will just be a bigger pool of "SBs", whatever their intentions.
    Saw this hottie on Tinder that showed up within my 50 mile radius. Added her SC as per her profile, figuring it was just a hook. Total hottie, killer body.

    She posted some amazing vids, including one of her getting tooled for a good 10 minutes.

    Spent about 10 minutes trading messages -- you subscribe to my OF or SC private feed and Ill consider meeting you. Smelled a rat, asked how close she was to me, she said not far. Tried to get her to be more specific, she obviously googled a map and picked a street and was clear she didn't live here.

    Kept pushing me to subscribe, kept sending me her CAshapp link.

    Finally told her it didn't make sense to pay for OF when they will shut her down in about a month.

    She was adamant. Won't consider meeting unless you pony up.

    I told her I'd be in touch on October 2nd and she blocked me!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape