Escort Review: General Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 18820
-
08-20-21 16:05 #12850Senior Member

Posts: 113What's wrong with her incall? It's in a good area and always spotless inside.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:25 #12849Senior Member

Posts: 633AirBnb Downtown
Anybody know of a good outcall? I wish Jersey did outs. I will have a airbnb very close to lake eola in two weeks and want to have some fun. I was thinking of even picking up a girl and bringing her back if nobody bites the bait.
-
08-20-21 15:00 #12848Senior Member

Posts: 46Katie Kisses
I saw her a few months ago and didn't know going in that she had physical restrictions. We had a good time but she definitely couldn't move all that much.
Originally Posted by NoDice
[View Original Post]
Headache relief is amazing, though. As good as Alex Lynn's!
-
08-20-21 14:05 #12847Senior Member

Posts: 327Paris in orlando
Hi guys I remember seeing some good posts about this fine Latina Paris. I aw ad saying she is in Orlando again, usually in south Florida or west palm, ft Lauderdale area. I have Ben trying to get ahold of her but never get responce. Last time got one responce and then never heard back LOL. She seems pretty hot and has reviews positive from other forums in southern florida. Anyone had luck getting ahold of her and seeing her recently? Good experience and rates? Thanks for any info!
Paris.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65928808
-
08-20-21 13:53 #12846Senior Member

Posts: 327Rae info
I must be missing it as I assumed the number would have been attached in the message you sent me but no number in there.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 12:32 #12845Senior Member

Posts: 1837The New Rules
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
My understanding is that * is removing / preventing "Explicit" content and not nudity all together. Still, that doesn't leave a lot else to show. Once you've seen the T&A unadorned, most will pretty much be checking out and turning off the lights.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
Let's hope it helps curb GPS but since the average OF user supposedly earns $180 a month and 80% of account holders make less than $100 a month, it doesn't sound like too many are making enough bank to even pay the Candy Man never the less enough to actually pay the bills. However, if their income is lowered, they may start to have Super-GPS to replace that lost income. Plus OF charges 20% of the take in fees.
It almost seems kind of like what eBay Sellers and Amazon 3rd party sellers experience these days, the only one's making bank off the site are eBay and Amazon with the multi-layered fees structures that the sellers pay.
Grain 56.
-
08-20-21 09:39 #12844Senior Member

Posts: 878Good for us
That is a good thing. Maybe now these girls incomes will fall drastically and the gps will go away some. They are making so much on OF they barely need our money anymore.
Originally Posted by SwaggyD
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 01:55 #12843Senior Member

Posts: 186Only fan
Is banning sexually explicit content starting in October. You guys better subscribe while you can LOL. Hopefully a few new providers start popping up in the near future.
-
08-19-21 19:00 #12842Senior Member

Posts: 878Lesson learned
Her ad does just say GFE full service 200 roses, but I never asked her. I was just getting that first one out to get things rollin. Jr is the energizer bunny. He can go and go for a few hours if he gets the chance, but usually pops the first one out fairly quick if I don't pace him. Second and any after that can take a while. I was just getting started. When she first got up she said something about he was ready to go again. She's kinda hard to understand though. She got the wipes and cleaned me up and I reach in to rub the pussy and she says you want to pay again LOL. I was in shock at that point and told her I paid for a hour and she said no it's full service GFE not a time limit. I never told you it was an hour, and she was right, she didn't. But she doesn't offer hh or Qv, just full service GFE 200 roses. Hell I can get full sevice GFE single pop for under a hundred. 200 is a joke. At the AMP I may or may not get a second pop, but the play time lasts until the time is up, not when I pop. I never had one pull that crap on me before, and it won't happen again either. She is pretty hot, not as hot as her ad pics, but still pretty hot. Very nice man made D cups that are actually soft, and a nice ass and pretty face, but none of them are $$ for 15 minutes one pop hot in my book. Only way I would see her again is with some numbing cream so Jr lasts a long time. She would be well worth $$ if you could go at least close to the full hour and multiple positions. Some lazy dog with her would have been incredible with that soft round ass and nearly perfect puss. I'm fixing to see if I can start a neutral thread for situations just like this. She doesn't deserve a negative review because she was really good, but not positive either because it's just not worth the coin for a single pop that probably nobody can last more than 15 or 20 minutes tops with her.
Originally Posted by Jesse54
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:17 #12841Senior Member

Posts: 1237Been there
Done that got the fqn merit badge. First gal from BP that I saw what seems like decades ago was a blonde over in Daytona. Her real name was Kristen shit I forgot her alais. I paid my door fee for an hour went in guns a blazing thinking let me get the first one out then get serious. Fired my bullet in prob 15 min or less, she starts puttin on her undergarments I was whoa. I got 45 left, she says we can sit here and chat Barney Fife there is only one and done. After that I always try to clarify AHEAD of time. Ya know I am older I need 2 cups of coffee to get going is that ok? Thanks for heads up on that one I do not think anyone else has mentioned it in the last few years she has been reviewed.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
Cheers Jesse.
-
08-19-21 18:11 #12840Senior Member

Posts: 2061New threads.
You can start a new thread in the bottom half of the threads. Just go all the way to the bottom of the page and click, "start thread. " A2 has to start new threads in the upper half. It used to be that any of us could start them and that's why we ended up with so many different threads. If you look at other cities' available threads, they're usually way less than ours.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:09 #12839Senior Member

Posts: 1237Mehhhh
There is a blue add thread tab if you are on the Orlando home page with all the threads below. Click there and viola it prob happens. There are quite a few threads now but I get your point.
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
Cheers Jesse.
-
08-19-21 12:12 #12838Senior Member

Posts: 878Thread question
How do we or can we even start a new thread? There needs to be a neutral escort thread instead of just positive or negative threads. A lot of times you can't justify either. Just an ok experience but not positive or negative.
-
08-19-21 10:04 #12837Senior Member

Posts: 878Lorena mehhh
Doesn't belong in positive or negative so I'll put it here. Took a break from my weekly Milk visit and went to see Lorena (dolphin tattoo) this morning. It was just ok I guess. Ad says $$ full service, doesn't say time. It means $$ get a nut and go or pay again if you're not done. She is attractive, a little older then her ad pics make her look, but not bad. By GFE she means she kisses LOL. She is straight to business. Laid donation on the table and she picks it up and counts it and goes straight to business. Gives the boys attention then CBJ with attention to the boys. Not my thing but she did a good job at it. After about 5 minutes she climbs right up for cg. 5 minutes in I decide to go ahead and get the first one over and move on to some daty and other positions, but that's where it all went to hell. When she got up and saw I had popped she goes for wipes and cleans Jr up. I start to rub her pussy thinking I'm going for some daty and back at it and she says you pay again LOL. Hell no I don't pay again. I thought this was an hour visit. No it's full service 1 pop. For $$ that's a waste of money. I could have gone 2 or 3 more rounds easy. Not at $$ a pop though LOL. She was attractive and she was good, but not that good to make it $$ a pop. So I leave it here in general. If you want a hot Columbian MILF type and willing to pay by the pop she's a good one. If you want a hot Columbian MILF and want to pay $$ and go an hour, find another girl. If I had known it was by the pop I could have made it last a lot longer, but I thought it was an hour and was going for multiple pops. Oh well live and learn I guess. I for one will stick to the AMPs where I get my full time instead of pop and go service.
-
08-19-21 08:20 #12836Senior Member

Posts: 1670Yikes is right.
She definitely has seen better days. You kind of new she was going down a dark road. Most of her ads lately have had some type of ask about certain types of medicine dhe needs. Not usually a good sign.
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






