Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 37342
-
08-19-21 09:45 #21937Asshole

Posts: 567Clear your inbox dude.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 09:10 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 678Clear your inbox. Was thinking about trying her but would like the details if she's nuts.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 09:06 #21935Senior Member

Posts: 187Juni
I tried to PM you but got a message your inbox can't accept messages. She chatted me up on SA also a while back. Send me a PM with some more info please.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 06:12 #21934Senior Member

Posts: 115Juni
I met this one when she was posting on SA. She looks just like the pictures and provided some great services and was very friendly during our meets. However she appeared to have a crazy side to her and she tried to blackmail me. If you don't have any thing to lose, I absolutely recommend her. Feel free to message me for more info.
https://tryst.link/escort/yourztrulyxxxo
-
08-18-21 20:10 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 334If you hear of anything let me know. I love them BBW!
Originally Posted by BigTom250
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 17:19 #21932Regular Member

Posts: 22Another BBW dream
Do you have Intel on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...e-bbw/40860222#&gid=1&pid=1.
-
08-18-21 17:16 #21931Regular Member

Posts: 22BBW Dreaming
I seen this one bbw. Has anyone dreamed of her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-now/40922544
-
08-18-21 07:19 #21930Senior Member

Posts: 77Staxxx
Finally was able to hook up with Staxx yesterday morning before work. So glad I did. Been a couple months since I seen her last. She was ready for me when I got there. Clean, shaven and done up. Looked real good. And as usual, did not disappoint. She can be so fun when she is comfortable with you. All positions and no rush. Same. 8 damage for quick in and out. Same place she's been for awhile now.
-
08-17-21 19:07 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 390Sandstone Airport
Went and saw this one again: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/862590010722 This time I opted just for a BJ. This girl slurped on my dick for 20 minutes never complaining once. When I busted she stroked it all into her mouth and swallowed. . 60 was the damage but I had just seen her like two days ago and she still remembered me. She said her name is Tiffany. She's a real good time.
-
08-17-21 18:09 #21928Senior Member

Posts: 1774Google Ashley Nicole Pettiford
Originally Posted by Tdog69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 18:02 #21927Senior Member

Posts: 118Thanks Bro LOL for those that asked about Kat the link that the Brother shared is her.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 16:19 #21926Senior Member

Posts: 637My experience with these girls is just go with the 1/2 hour and save a few bucks. You can get everything you need and go have a few beers. They arent conversationlist by any means.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 16:09 #21925Senior Member

Posts: 242Is that Kathy?
Originally Posted by BozakBill
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 12:36 #21924Regular Member

Posts: 15Does she allow facial finish?
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 12:28 #21923Senior Member

Posts: 316Real Staxx
First visit with Staxx in about a year. Looks better than before and had a really good time. She's a nice lady and as she gets more comfortable with you (and if you treat her well), the dates become more relaxed and fun. Standard activity of BBBJ, then doggy then back to BBBJ to finish.











Reply With Quote





