Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,451 to 15,465 of 37335
-
08-13-21 13:54 #21885Regular Member

Posts: 18Issue with booking sunkiss
How were you able to book with her? I tried earlier this week and she asked for referral or personal info. Gave her a referral and she went ghost.
Originally Posted by TomCleanAir
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 10:07 #21884Regular Member

Posts: 20SunKiss and Jemma Stone
Saw Sunkiss yesterday on my lunch break. Agree with previous positive reports on her. She is probably in her early 30's, great attitude, smelled nice and clean. Manmade Ds firm but not rock hard, very nice to grab and play. Nothing bare and no daty but lots of body kissing and touching everywhere. Very nice covered BJ which almost had me popped, mish, cow and doggy to finish. 15 min dream for $20. She should be here this whole weekend.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/659329950055
A little late on this one. She was in town a couple of weeks ago, visited from Miami, mentioned will be back in a month or two. Had a very good dream. GFE with Russian accent, nice firm body, manmade Cs. $$$ for 45 min, but stayed longer since nobody was scheduled after me. Greek was on the menu for another $ but didn't try. First pop. Deep throat BBBJ, daty, and cim. Second - 69, mish, cow, reverse cow, and doggy. I was drenched at the end LOL. Only negative she talked a bit too much before and between.
https://www.models-world.com/virginia/jemma-stone/
-
08-13-21 08:58 #21883Senior Member

Posts: 617Sasha
Thanks Mark for the referral. Had a pleasant visit with Sasha. Had a few issues setting up the first appointment due to the initial surge of calls she received. I usually wait a week or two once someone new hits the board for various reasons. Once things calmed down we were able to set up a visit that was very enjoyable. She is very laid back and it was easy to develop a good rapport early on. Once the dust settles a little more I will hopefully become one of her regulars. Her goal is to find a set number of appointments. If you're respectful and laid back you might become one of them. CONTACT Mark for digits.
-
08-12-21 20:20 #21882Senior Member

Posts: 166Harlee
I saw her going into the Ashland WaWa in July dressed in a sundress weighing in around 250 lbs. Made eye contact she turned away. She had a second baby during her last vacation.
Originally Posted by BlueDrive
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 15:12 #21881Senior Member

Posts: 196Redhead
Can you PM me link or digits please.
Originally Posted by NightRider11
[View Original Post]
Thanks bud!
-
08-12-21 13:05 #21880Senior Member

Posts: 78Harley
Anyone know if Ashland Harley is back around? PM if you have contact info.
-
08-12-21 10:26 #21879Senior Member

Posts: 432Rose
I understand she is doing limited outcalls -- and aims to get a room for incall once a week. She needs to be told to get it in a better area and I would be interested.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 09:12 #21878Senior Member

Posts: 68Rose
She indicated she had moved back to the area for the time being at least. She host me near downtime.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 06:06 #21877Senior Member

Posts: 39Hailey
Finally made it back to Richmond. Was going to try one of the ladies from Eros but was striking out. Found Hailey's ad and she answered back. Couldn't find much research and she didn't ask for a deposit so I decided to give it a shot. First off she looks nothing like the pictures, but she was still a very cute petite spinner so I didn't complain. It got a little weird from there. No mouth contact from either participant was allowed because of some pending surgery. That kind of limits almost everything if you can imagine. At some point, I realized she had brought her dog, yes I said dog, a little small one in what I thought was her purse. Anyway, was about to call the whole thing off until I was able to negotiate a trip to Greece for a small up sale. Although it worked out in the "end" so to speak I would probably definitely not repeat.
https://chester.skipthegames.com/fem...y/669642309762
-
08-12-21 03:03 #21876Senior Member

Posts: 107I reviewed her
I will say this much, she wasn't the worst but I left with nothing but regret and I believe 80 bucks less to my name. She bitched and moaned the whole time.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 00:24 #21875Senior Member

Posts: 135ROSE info
I have had Rose in my rolodex for a quite a while, but she had stopped posting and hasn't been on her adultlook site in 8 months. I am going to contact her next week if possible. Does anyone know if she is generally in town, or just passing through for a while? Also, which corner of town she hosts would be useful. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 23:27 #21874Senior Member

Posts: 72I did post it already. That was talking about something else.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 23:00 #21873Senior Member

Posts: 85Follow-up
To follow up on this, it was horrible. Communication was good and I was nearby. She's staying near Rosie's. I got there fast and she wasn't ready. Being a bit ansy, I waited. Finally got the room number and knocked. She was nervous. Her figure reminded me of an ice cream cone. She didn't seem to trust me at all as I had to run to the bathroom. I was jittery due to some coffee earlier. I guess that rattled her as I asked what was allowed and not. A few minutes of awkwardness later, I decided it was enough and left. Took my donation while she was cussing up a storm. She wasn't for me. May have been my demeanor or vibe or it could have been her, but oh well.
Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa;5488080[URL
She tried to argue keeping the donation since I saw her naked. Yeah right LOL. No service, no donation.
-
08-11-21 22:54 #21872Senior Member

Posts: 85Pictures are accurate. Idk about the toys. I never thought to ask.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 21:48 #21871I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Micservice
Who might you be DH.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





