Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 37348
-
08-19-21 12:35 #21943Senior Member

Posts: 373Sasha
Sasha has scratched her cornea and will be out of commission until early next week.
-
08-19-21 12:11 #21942Senior Member

Posts: 295Any intel
https://tryst.link/escort/amyvb
Any one on here had date with her in past. Can you share your experience is she GFE, can accommodate any requests. Etc.
I saw some reviews on erotic but nothing specific.
Thanks.
-
08-19-21 12:05 #21941Senior Member

Posts: 389Lisa
Anyone recall a MILF in glen Allen named Lisa L? Late 40's, private older house and she would see you at her place while her live in boyfriend was at work during day? Upstairs bedroom and you'd park in backyard.
She still in the game? Was over a year ago but was fun. Off of Greenwood road I think.
-
08-19-21 11:25 #21940Senior Member

Posts: 115Inbox is clear
Let me know if you have questions.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 11:15 #21939Senior Member

Posts: 353Fill us in on what happened, she's hot!
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 10:16 #21938Senior Member

Posts: 536Not to be confused with
Jemma Stone aka The Viking Vixen.
Originally Posted by TomCleanAir
[View Original Post]
https://www.jemstonemodel.com/about/
-
08-19-21 09:45 #21937Asshole

Posts: 567Clear your inbox dude.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 09:10 #21936Senior Member

Posts: 678Clear your inbox. Was thinking about trying her but would like the details if she's nuts.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 09:06 #21935Senior Member

Posts: 187Juni
I tried to PM you but got a message your inbox can't accept messages. She chatted me up on SA also a while back. Send me a PM with some more info please.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 06:12 #21934Senior Member

Posts: 115Juni
I met this one when she was posting on SA. She looks just like the pictures and provided some great services and was very friendly during our meets. However she appeared to have a crazy side to her and she tried to blackmail me. If you don't have any thing to lose, I absolutely recommend her. Feel free to message me for more info.
https://tryst.link/escort/yourztrulyxxxo
-
08-18-21 20:10 #21933Senior Member

Posts: 334If you hear of anything let me know. I love them BBW!
Originally Posted by BigTom250
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 17:19 #21932Regular Member

Posts: 22Another BBW dream
Do you have Intel on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...e-bbw/40860222#&gid=1&pid=1.
-
08-18-21 17:16 #21931Regular Member

Posts: 22BBW Dreaming
I seen this one bbw. Has anyone dreamed of her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...e-now/40922544
-
08-18-21 07:19 #21930Senior Member

Posts: 77Staxxx
Finally was able to hook up with Staxx yesterday morning before work. So glad I did. Been a couple months since I seen her last. She was ready for me when I got there. Clean, shaven and done up. Looked real good. And as usual, did not disappoint. She can be so fun when she is comfortable with you. All positions and no rush. Same. 8 damage for quick in and out. Same place she's been for awhile now.
-
08-17-21 19:07 #21929Senior Member

Posts: 390Sandstone Airport
Went and saw this one again: https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/862590010722 This time I opted just for a BJ. This girl slurped on my dick for 20 minutes never complaining once. When I busted she stroked it all into her mouth and swallowed. . 60 was the damage but I had just seen her like two days ago and she still remembered me. She said her name is Tiffany. She's a real good time.










Reply With Quote






