Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 552 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2681

    Lexi

    I think her name was Lexi. Slender built, tan, With long braided hair and fake tits. First time I've ever seen in the club what is Friday afternoon. Look like she was spending a lot of time with one dude. Anyone know about her?

  2. #2680
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have been going mostly to Pandora's, had to stop going to Deja vu lake city because the 3 or 4 times that I been there it was dead, like 5 or 6 patrons and 2 dancers, stage was empty 90% of the time, I usually go to those 2 places because they are closer to my home but I have never been to kittens and I want to go one of this days but I can't decide whether to go in the am or pm, what time would some of you recommend to go am or pm? I just don't want to drive 40 minutes for nothing.
    If you're looking for lower variety but higher mileage, day shift is best. Sample a few dancers until you find one you like. If you are looking for lots of variety and a more crowded atmosphere, try the evenings.

  3. #2679

    Correction re: Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    If you're uncertain if she's dancing by now, all of her I. G. Photos were taken either in the Pandora's ladies' room or dressing room. The earliest one is dated July 13th. The most recent, on August 7th.
    Oops, sorry: Dates I mentioned are mostly wrong. Only the most recent eight photos of her were taken at Pandora's, posted between July 12 and August 7, 2021. The earlier photos were taken at a bikini coffee stand. They date between July 2020 and July this year.

  4. #2678

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Met her as a barista not too long ago. She mentioned that she was a waitress at Pandora's still building up the courage to transition to dancing. She was cute, but didn't give off any hints that she did shows, seems like that would carry over as a low mileage stripper.
    If you're uncertain if she's dancing by now, all of her I. G. Photos were taken either in the Pandora's ladies' room or dressing room. The earliest one is dated July 13th. The most recent, on August 7th.

  5. #2677

    Info

    I have been going mostly to Pandora's, had to stop going to Deja vu lake city because the 3 or 4 times that I been there it was dead, like 5 or 6 patrons and 2 dancers, stage was empty 90% of the time, I usually go to those 2 places because they are closer to my home but I have never been to kittens and I want to go one of this days but I can't decide whether to go in the am or pm, what time would some of you recommend to go am or pm? I just don't want to drive 40 minutes for nothing.

  6. #2676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by ADog420  [View Original Post]
    Met her as a barista not too long ago. She mentioned that she was a waitress at Pandora's still building up the courage to transition to dancing. She was cute, but didn't give off any hints that she did shows, seems like that would carry over as a low mileage stripper.

  7. #2675
    Quote Originally Posted by ADog420  [View Original Post]
    It might be her, looks similar but I cannot tell:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-DUO-AVAILABLE

  8. #2674

  9. #2673

    Jadetheprincess


  10. #2672

    Luna sched

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Will need more info on Luna, was it in the am or pm? Also what day was it?
    I'm pretty sure she's working days from 11 ish. You can always call the club and ask if she's in. They'll tell you.

  11. #2671

    My best guess

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an idea of typical days for Anya? TIA.

    Eddy.
    I've seen her there Friday and Saturdays, early afternoons.

  12. #2670

    Anya

    Anyone have an idea of typical days for Anya? TIA.

    Eddy.

  13. #2669
    Will need more info on Luna, was it in the am or pm? Also what day was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Luna at Pandoras.

    She is nasty in her heart, mind and looks!

    Ugly as sin but she performs.

    It was to dark to tell if she pulked her teeth out.

    Great skills. Lots of jnj baby oil.

    100 $.

    I am a dirty fuck!
    .

  14. #2668

    Luna

    I went and saw Luna at Pandoras.

    She is nasty in her heart, mind and looks!

    Ugly as sin but she performs.

    It was to dark to tell if she pulked her teeth out.

    Great skills. Lots of jnj baby oil.

    100 $.

    I am a dirty fuck!

  15. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Samba the brazilian greek freak?
    She got fired for some drama. She has a face for radio.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape