Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 553 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 8287
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2692

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    Met her as a barista not too long ago. She mentioned that she was a waitress at Pandora's still building up the courage to transition to dancing. She was cute, but didn't give off any hints that she did shows, seems like that would carry over as a low mileage stripper.
    If you're uncertain if she's dancing by now, all of her I. G. Photos were taken either in the Pandora's ladies' room or dressing room. The earliest one is dated July 13th. The most recent, on August 7th.

  2. #2691

    Info

    I have been going mostly to Pandora's, had to stop going to Deja vu lake city because the 3 or 4 times that I been there it was dead, like 5 or 6 patrons and 2 dancers, stage was empty 90% of the time, I usually go to those 2 places because they are closer to my home but I have never been to kittens and I want to go one of this days but I can't decide whether to go in the am or pm, what time would some of you recommend to go am or pm? I just don't want to drive 40 minutes for nothing.

  3. #2690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by ADog420  [View Original Post]
    Met her as a barista not too long ago. She mentioned that she was a waitress at Pandora's still building up the courage to transition to dancing. She was cute, but didn't give off any hints that she did shows, seems like that would carry over as a low mileage stripper.

  4. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by ADog420  [View Original Post]
    It might be her, looks similar but I cannot tell:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-DUO-AVAILABLE

  5. #2688

  6. #2687

    Jadetheprincess


  7. #2686

    Luna sched

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Will need more info on Luna, was it in the am or pm? Also what day was it?
    I'm pretty sure she's working days from 11 ish. You can always call the club and ask if she's in. They'll tell you.

  8. #2685

    My best guess

    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an idea of typical days for Anya? TIA.

    Eddy.
    I've seen her there Friday and Saturdays, early afternoons.

  9. #2684

    Anya

    Anyone have an idea of typical days for Anya? TIA.

    Eddy.

  10. #2683
    Will need more info on Luna, was it in the am or pm? Also what day was it?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I went and saw Luna at Pandoras.

    She is nasty in her heart, mind and looks!

    Ugly as sin but she performs.

    It was to dark to tell if she pulked her teeth out.

    Great skills. Lots of jnj baby oil.

    100 $.

    I am a dirty fuck!
    .

  11. #2682

    Luna

    I went and saw Luna at Pandoras.

    She is nasty in her heart, mind and looks!

    Ugly as sin but she performs.

    It was to dark to tell if she pulked her teeth out.

    Great skills. Lots of jnj baby oil.

    100 $.

    I am a dirty fuck!

  12. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Samba the brazilian greek freak?
    She got fired for some drama. She has a face for radio.

  13. #2680

    Missing

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Samba the brazilian greek freak?
    Haven't seen her in awhile. Same with Star.

  14. #2679

    Samba

    What happened to Samba the brazilian greek freak?

  15. #2678

    Accurate Daysha info

    Quote Originally Posted by CheckingThis5  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten many dances from Daysha, one of my favs. Reminds me of Kendra Lust. Great grind and knows how to dance. FIV and lots of mutual touching. She gives a good BBHJ with whispering in your ear, but always quits at the wrong time. Very disappointing. Still a good time though. About $$ IIRC.
    Description of her is accurate. Thirtysomething, Always wears some sort of compression thigh legging that makes her ass look even phatter. Handsy in a straight-forward way. The description above is the same experience I recall except there was no quitting at the wrong time in my case and I got a distinct sense her regs might have other options to see her...Just my spidey sense kicking in so take that with a grain of salt

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape