Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 8286
-
08-18-21 18:14 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 64Info
I have been going mostly to Pandora's, had to stop going to Deja vu lake city because the 3 or 4 times that I been there it was dead, like 5 or 6 patrons and 2 dancers, stage was empty 90% of the time, I usually go to those 2 places because they are closer to my home but I have never been to kittens and I want to go one of this days but I can't decide whether to go in the am or pm, what time would some of you recommend to go am or pm? I just don't want to drive 40 minutes for nothing.
-
08-18-21 13:39 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 198Met her as a barista not too long ago. She mentioned that she was a waitress at Pandora's still building up the courage to transition to dancing. She was cute, but didn't give off any hints that she did shows, seems like that would carry over as a low mileage stripper.
Originally Posted by ADog420
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 10:56 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 147It might be her, looks similar but I cannot tell:
Originally Posted by ADog420
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-DUO-AVAILABLE
-
08-18-21 10:24 #2688Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel
Any Intel on girl in link.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSt_dUJ...dium=copy_link
-
08-18-21 10:16 #2687Regular Member

Posts: 5Jadetheprincess
Any intel on girl in link.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSSt_dUJ...dium=copy_link
-
08-18-21 00:22 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 75Luna sched
I'm pretty sure she's working days from 11 ish. You can always call the club and ask if she's in. They'll tell you.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:59 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 444My best guess
I've seen her there Friday and Saturdays, early afternoons.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:27 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 135Anya
Anyone have an idea of typical days for Anya? TIA.
Eddy.
-
08-17-21 18:11 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 64Will need more info on Luna, was it in the am or pm? Also what day was it?
.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 20:06 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 659Luna
I went and saw Luna at Pandoras.
She is nasty in her heart, mind and looks!
Ugly as sin but she performs.
It was to dark to tell if she pulked her teeth out.
Great skills. Lots of jnj baby oil.
100 $.
I am a dirty fuck!
-
08-16-21 13:15 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 988She got fired for some drama. She has a face for radio.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 12:07 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 444Missing
Haven't seen her in awhile. Same with Star.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 23:31 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 541Samba
What happened to Samba the brazilian greek freak?
-
08-13-21 15:32 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 149Accurate Daysha info
Description of her is accurate. Thirtysomething, Always wears some sort of compression thigh legging that makes her ass look even phatter. Handsy in a straight-forward way. The description above is the same experience I recall except there was no quitting at the wrong time in my case and I got a distinct sense her regs might have other options to see her...Just my spidey sense kicking in so take that with a grain of salt
Originally Posted by CheckingThis5
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 11:32 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 54Ricks and Pandora
Went to Ricks on LCW yesterday on Amature Thursday night.
I haven't been to Ricks since like 2018 or 2019 (Pandora is my go to club).
It was very chill and sit back atmosphere as there were like 5-6 patrons and same number of girls.
Amature stage was. Meh. 3 girls, 2 being waitresses girl at Ricks and one from TX dancer.
Had a dance from two girls, forgot their name (ouch) but one gave me her insta so that was a hit.
While I was enjoying the calm and quiet club, my reg from Pandora txted me to come over so went there.
Turns out right after she texted me, one girl almost od'ed on Fenta. SPD and SFD were pulling out from premises as I was walking in.
Girl is okay. My reg said the girl got it from her auntie not knowing what it was.
But this being second incident in a month. She said management will install cam in bathroom if third happens.
Other than that, pretty much nothing was happening at pandora. Typical Thursday night.
One of the bartender (Noli or Nola?) stared to dance recently. She's cute and dance skill has potential to grow. Will go back for her in the future.












Reply With Quote





