Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10966
-
08-18-21 15:50 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 576Wow Wow
I told her I get BBBJ and BBFS for $15 and under. So do you believe me?
Words are cheap.
Don't fall for their BS.
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 15:43 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 376Wow
Told me she gets 1000 and more for platonic dates and the same for videos! Who are these idiots giving away this type moolah?
-
08-18-21 09:09 #5534Senior Member

Posts: 380Anyone meet this one? Seems dtf and the price is normal.
-
08-17-21 17:01 #5533Senior Member

Posts: 264Yes, I've been banned
But a nicely worded message to SA's admin explaining that I'm NOT looking for prostitution but a real relationship / arrangement, and having the messages to prove it, has earned me re-instatement at least half a dozen times. I always get the girls straight to text as soon as possible, and only light banter in messages, asking general questions and giving only enough info to intrigue them.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
They're reasonable to talk to (SA) and once they've been reassured by reading your actual messages and seeing it's the girl who's made the transgression, they'll reinstate you.
-
08-17-21 15:27 #5532Banned Member

Posts: 414I've been banned like 5 x. Just make a new profile under a different IP and change your info slightly so it doesn't match your old info and you can get back on. Its very easy to get banned, as soon as someone reports you sa will delete you and you have no say in it. I think half the time there full of shit but yea hopefully you didn't lose that much of your membership if its not at the beginning of it.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 14:15 #5531Senior Member

Posts: 376Did you mention ppm or certain words used mainly on STG? If so that's most likely why. You have to get to them to text as quickly as you can off the site.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 11:01 #5530Banned Member

Posts: 16All it takes is one complaint and they will instantly ban you there. Can't discuss any kind of arrangement, best to always take the conversation off site. I have been banned 3 or 4 times for nothing there but at least I don't have to pay.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 21:58 #5529Senior Member

Posts: 3853Banned
Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
-
08-16-21 20:33 #5528Senior Member

Posts: 702Very very very few legit SB's do this. Many many many scammers do. I do the math.
Originally Posted by DrinIvisible
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 22:27 #5527Regular Member

Posts: 23To be fair, I use a VPN that connects me through Sweden. So, my recently logged in location shows to be Sweden. Keep that in mind, not necessarily everything is fake about that. I agree though too many crappy accounts are there.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 08:27 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 31SB vs SA
Anyone here get a much better reply rate on messages on SB then they do on SA?
-
08-15-21 00:09 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 376Any Intel on this one?
Sent her a message but said account deactivated. Must have recieved lots of messages from creeps.
-
08-14-21 21:05 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 88Nicole
I have been in contact with this woman. Has anyone seen her before?
https://www.seeking.com/member/5a686...e-5c9111ae50d2
-
08-14-21 20:44 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 702It's easy -- SA shows you the country where they most recently logged in from. Hers shows Venezuela. Not complicated at all.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 15:14 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 265The capability to change your city / location has always been part of SA. It's useful when you travel. Scammers will put whatever city they happen to be targeting. It's always been that way, nothing new. Just have to weed them out which is not difficult.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist420
[View Original Post]
I've found many women who list Massachusetts, Massachusetts are in fact legit. They may be located farther outside the Boston area and list this way as an attempt to draw more guys. Don't count them out just because of that. If you're interested say hello and find out their actual location. You can asses pretty quickly whether they're real or not.












Reply With Quote




