Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 732 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5536

    Wow Wow

    I told her I get BBBJ and BBFS for $15 and under. So do you believe me?

    Words are cheap.

    Don't fall for their BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Told me she gets 1000 and more for platonic dates and the same for videos! Who are these idiots giving away this type moolah?

  2. #5535

    Wow

    Told me she gets 1000 and more for platonic dates and the same for videos! Who are these idiots giving away this type moolah?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210818-153740_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210818-153735_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  3. #5534
    Anyone meet this one? Seems dtf and the price is normal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210818-090757_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  4. #5533

    Yes, I've been banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
    But a nicely worded message to SA's admin explaining that I'm NOT looking for prostitution but a real relationship / arrangement, and having the messages to prove it, has earned me re-instatement at least half a dozen times. I always get the girls straight to text as soon as possible, and only light banter in messages, asking general questions and giving only enough info to intrigue them.

    They're reasonable to talk to (SA) and once they've been reassured by reading your actual messages and seeing it's the girl who's made the transgression, they'll reinstate you.

  5. #5532
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
    I've been banned like 5 x. Just make a new profile under a different IP and change your info slightly so it doesn't match your old info and you can get back on. Its very easy to get banned, as soon as someone reports you sa will delete you and you have no say in it. I think half the time there full of shit but yea hopefully you didn't lose that much of your membership if its not at the beginning of it.

  6. #5531
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
    Did you mention ppm or certain words used mainly on STG? If so that's most likely why. You have to get to them to text as quickly as you can off the site.

  7. #5530
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
    All it takes is one complaint and they will instantly ban you there. Can't discuss any kind of arrangement, best to always take the conversation off site. I have been banned 3 or 4 times for nothing there but at least I don't have to pay.

  8. #5529

    Banned

    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.

  9. #5528
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinIvisible  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, I use a VPN that connects me through Sweden. So, my recently logged in location shows to be Sweden. Keep that in mind, not necessarily everything is fake about that. I agree though too many crappy accounts are there.
    Very very very few legit SB's do this. Many many many scammers do. I do the math.

  10. #5527
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's easy -- SA shows you the country where they most recently logged in from. Hers shows Venezuela. Not complicated at all.
    To be fair, I use a VPN that connects me through Sweden. So, my recently logged in location shows to be Sweden. Keep that in mind, not necessarily everything is fake about that. I agree though too many crappy accounts are there.

  11. #5526

    SB vs SA

    Anyone here get a much better reply rate on messages on SB then they do on SA?

  12. #5525

    Any Intel on this one?

    Sent her a message but said account deactivated. Must have recieved lots of messages from creeps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210813-235529_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210813-235525_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  13. #5524

    Nicole

    I have been in contact with this woman. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a686...e-5c9111ae50d2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0428E115-D3D3-4B77-9D25-19A1FD65FDE2.jpg‎  

  14. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Another phenomena now on there: profiles, scammer or otherwise, now find a way to change their location which will list Boston or Massachusetts, Massachusetts. But they are from another country (usually S. America but also some E. Europe). Avoid / block / don't engage obv the play here once a monger hears that.
    It's easy -- SA shows you the country where they most recently logged in from. Hers shows Venezuela. Not complicated at all.

  15. #5522
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Another phenomena now on there: profiles, scammer or otherwise, now find a way to change their location which will list Boston or Massachusetts, Massachusetts. But they are from another country (usually S. America but also some E. Europe). Avoid / block / don't engage obv the play here once a monger hears that.
    The capability to change your city / location has always been part of SA. It's useful when you travel. Scammers will put whatever city they happen to be targeting. It's always been that way, nothing new. Just have to weed them out which is not difficult.

    I've found many women who list Massachusetts, Massachusetts are in fact legit. They may be located farther outside the Boston area and list this way as an attempt to draw more guys. Don't count them out just because of that. If you're interested say hello and find out their actual location. You can asses pretty quickly whether they're real or not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape