Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11565

    Not so

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    I'm aware of what 'her side of the story' is on that incident. She availed me if some details and According to Carrie, she's absolutely innocent, all the charges were dropped. Of course, there's always two sides to every story.
    So as I just did my research she got 6 charges on 6/19/2021 and on 6/29/2021 3 charges were dropped and on 7/27/2021 she was found guilty of the other 3 and sentenced 2 days in county jail. So she didn't tell you the truth.

  2. #11564
    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    I've done a little homework since posting. She may be many of the things you've said, but got popped for the candy 2 months ago.
    I'm aware of what 'her side of the story' is on that incident. She availed me if some details and According to Carrie, she's absolutely innocent, all the charges were dropped. Of course, there's always two sides to every story.

  3. #11563

    South Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDude1  [View Original Post]
    First post but been watching for a while.

    I'll start providing intel as I visit.

    Any info on:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/886581964858
    She's around Micco, Barefoot Bay. She's a lot heavier than her pictures. Decent BBBJ, covered FS. Saw her a few years ago and the experience was meh. Better options out there for the same donation, you just need to go back on these pages and read past reviews on good experiences by Senior Forum Members with recommended providers in Brevard. Sorry, forgot her name because the experience wasn't memorable, I assure you! There are other reviews on her and they are about the same about her.

  4. #11562

    South Brevard

    First post but been watching for a while.

    I'll start providing intel as I visit.

    Any info on:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/886581964858

  5. #11561

  6. #11560

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a SW, has a regular job now. Another Sr Member made a good recommendation about her to me a while back and I've seen her about a half a dozen times since. I usually partake in OC with Carrie, she has an amazing head game, loves to dress up in lingerie and all positions have been fun and available with her. Haven't ventured to the Greek isles, not sure if it's available. She says that she's off the candy, her game has always been spot on with me and GFE/PSE, good Comms.KL approved.Hobby on!
    I've done a little homework since posting. She may be many of the things you've said, but got popped for the candy 2 months ago.

  7. #11559

    She's the real deal now.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    She is notorious Street Walker of Melbourne US1 quad, one hell of a head game $30,Escort oh no way LOL.
    She used to be a SW, has a regular job now. Another Sr Member made a good recommendation about her to me a while back and I've seen her about a half a dozen times since. I usually partake in OC with Carrie, she has an amazing head game, loves to dress up in lingerie and all positions have been fun and available with her. Haven't ventured to the Greek isles, not sure if it's available. She says that she's off the candy, her game has always been spot on with me and GFE/PSE, good Comms.

    KL approved.

    Hobby on!

  8. #11558

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Google search the number. It is Jewels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
    She has some reviews. Here is another ad:

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...6/068616735919

  9. #11557

    Carrie / SW

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She is notorious Street Walker of Melbourne US1 quad, one hell of a head game $30,Escort oh no way LOL.

  10. #11556

    Don't go Downtown

    Hey Guys,

    Been in touch with this one through text over the last few days:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com And /617390255958.

    Couldn't get a name, but it would probably be fake so no worries there. Set up a time for in call, texted to get address and there was no response. About one hour after the appointed time I get a "Where are you? LMFAO and responded that I lost interest. She apologized asked to set something else up and I declined.

    Would not bother with her.

    Take care, Thomas.

  11. #11555

    Bonnie looking for Clyde


  12. #11554
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
    Google search the number. It is Jewels.

  13. #11553

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    Is she real? Most likely. Has returned texts twice. She (like a lot of STG girls) is full of crap. Once she could host at "her own place, no roommates, etc. " But our times didn't work out. Next day she couldn't host but I could pick her up outside her place. Two different addresses a day apart LOL. Good luck!

  14. #11552

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
    I believe that's Jewels. But not positive. - Ray.

  15. #11551

    Any intel on this one?

    Any intel on this one?

    I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape