Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 19284
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11544

    Take Me Downtown

    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958

  2. #11543

    Kelly and Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I know you said Kelly "doesn't advertise when Tori is available", but I'm curious as to whether she's available solo. While Kelly is definitely a top notice provider so far as "totally GFE, impeccable hygiene and a desire to please", she's not what I normally gravitate towards physically. I visited with her a few times a couple years back, she most certainly aims to please, but she's bigger than what I prefer. That said, Tori sounds like she's my kind of girl! If you know, can she be visited with individually? Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, Tori doesn't do anything solo. She has a regular job and just does the very occasional double for fun.
    I appreciate the info! Looks like I may have to schedule with Kelly again to get a shot at Tori! Ah, the things we'll put ourselves thru to get a nut! 🤣.

  3. #11542

    Ashleigh

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...i/785181790480

    Comms are OK, always seem to be hit or miss. Nice house in the SE Palm Bay area. BBBJ was really good. Went to missionary and filled the bad. Not sure if she squirted or not. Did not attempt DATY as she said she just got home and it was hot day out. Did not smell bad later or anything. We seemed to click so I will more than likely repeat, it was $ for a hhr. Most of the pics as stated before are not hers, she is a thick girl, would not call her a BBW but I also like thick girls. One thing to note, think I am just going to keep a cover in my pocket as it seems a lot of these providers do not have one, which seem ironic to me.

  4. #11541

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I know you said Kelly "doesn't advertise when Tori is available", but I'm curious as to whether she's available solo. While Kelly is definitely a top notice provider so far as "totally GFE, impeccable hygiene and a desire to please", she's not what I normally gravitate towards physically. I visited with her a few times a couple years back, she most certainly aims to please, but she's bigger than what I prefer. That said, Tori sounds like she's my kind of girl! If you know, can she be visited with individually? Thanks for the info!
    As far as I know, Tori doesn't do anything solo. She has a regular job and just does the very occasional double for fun.

  5. #11540

    Any more info on Tori?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    Anyway, on my last visit she mentioned she had a utr friend and did I want to do a double with her. She gave a brief description of her, and I readily agreed, even though it's not normally something I do.

    I got there at the agreed time, and naturally they were ready. I was introduced to Tori and let me tell you, this girl is a real MILF. Very slim, super cute ass and large enhanced boobs with a beautiful face. And as I was about to find out, an insatiable sexual appetite. This woman loves sex. Add Kelly to the mix with her own insatiable sex drive, and you have a situation that needs a younger man than me to take these two anywhere near their limit. About the only break I got was when Tori was eating Kelly's pussy, and even then Kelly got me to join her at the why. Well there really is too much to say. I was there an hour and it felt like ten minutes, and I had an amazing time. My only regret is that these days I'm unable to give as good as I get when in the company of two such sexy ladies.

    Note that Kelly doesn't advertise that Tori is available, so I don't know how long this will last. So I'd get in quick if you think you'd like to experience them both together.
    I know you said Kelly "doesn't advertise when Tori is available", but I'm curious as to whether she's available solo. While Kelly is definitely a top notice provider so far as "totally GFE, impeccable hygiene and a desire to please", she's not what I normally gravitate towards physically. I visited with her a few times a couple years back, she most certainly aims to please, but she's bigger than what I prefer. That said, Tori sounds like she's my kind of girl! If you know, can she be visited with individually? Thanks for the info!

  6. #11539

    Charli

    Wow! I can't thank OwO enough for introducing me. Probably the best experience I've had in years with a provider. Not much to say that hasn't already been said by all the other reviews, they're all accurate. She's down in Vero right now, it was totally worth the drive. Treat her well boys.

  7. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Kelly, aka Southern Hospitality, for several years. In fact she was one of the very first providers I ever met. Have to laugh about it now because I assumed all providers would then be like her. Totally GFE, impeccable hygiene with a desire to please and an understanding that repeat business is earned by providing a safe and excellent experience. Back then, she only stayed in nice hotels, these days she has her own nice place in Cocoa Beach. I always have a great time with Kelly, who is about as zero-drama as it is possible to be. She is always ready when she says she will be, and there is never the nonsense of "falling asleep" or "phone died" excuses because she double-booked and is with someone else. Oh and she has fantastic huge boobs, which always helps in my book.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/826985682140

    Anyway, on my last visit she mentioned she had a utr friend and did I want to do a double with her. She gave a brief description of her, and I readily agreed, even though it's not normally something I do.

    I got there at the agreed time, and naturally they were ready. I was introduced to Tori and let me tell you, this girl is a real MILF. Very slim, super cute ass and large enhanced boobs with a beautiful face. And as I was about to find out, an insatiable sexual appetite. This woman loves sex. Add Kelly to the mix with her own insatiable sex drive, and you have a situation that needs a younger man than me to take these two anywhere near their limit. About the only break I got was when Tori was eating Kelly's pussy, and even then Kelly got me to join her at the why. Well there really is too much to say. I was there an hour and it felt like ten minutes, and I had an amazing time. My only regret is that these days I'm unable to give as good as I get when in the company of two such sexy ladies.

    Note that Kelly doesn't advertise that Tori is available, so I don't know how long this will last. So I'd get in quick if you think you'd like to experience them both together.
    Most definitely have my interest peaked about Tori!! But I sure in the hell hope it's not having to see Kelly first. Nothing personal against her and she's a real sweetheart. But she just isn't my cup of tea. Please let me know if she's (Tori) ever interested in playing sometime.

  8. #11537

    Great News! Kelly is an Outstanding Provider

    Great report, DJ. I didn't realize Kelly was posting again. I used to see her several years ago when she would visit Lake Mary near Orlando. She was an absolute Top Shelf provider in every way. And she always stayed in first class hotels. I can't wait to re-connect with Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Kelly, aka Southern Hospitality, for several years. In fact she was one of the very first providers I ever met. Have to laugh about it now because I assumed all providers would then be like her. Totally GFE, impeccable hygiene with a desire to please and an understanding that repeat business is earned by providing a safe and excellent experience. Back then, she only stayed in nice hotels, these days she has her own nice place in Cocoa Beach. I always have a great time with Kelly, who is about as zero-drama as it is possible to be. She is always ready when she says she will be, and there is never the nonsense of "falling asleep" or "phone died" excuses because she double-booked and is with someone else. Oh and she has fantastic huge boobs, which always helps in my book.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/826985682140

    Anyway, on my last visit she mentioned she had a utr friend and did I want to do a double with her. She gave a brief description of her, and I readily agreed, even though it's not normally something I do.

    I got there at the agreed time, and naturally they were ready. I was introduced to Tori and let me tell you, this girl is a real MILF. Very slim, super cute ass and large enhanced boobs with a beautiful face. And as I was about to find out, an insatiable sexual appetite. This woman loves sex. Add Kelly to the mix with her own insatiable sex drive, and you have a situation that needs a younger man than me to take these two anywhere near their limit. About the only break I got was when Tori was eating Kelly's pussy, and even then Kelly got me to join her at the why. Well there really is too much to say. I was there an hour and it felt like ten minutes, and I had an amazing time. My only regret is that these days I'm unable to give as good as I get when in the company of two such sexy ladies.

    Note that Kelly doesn't advertise that Tori is available, so I don't know how long this will last. So I'd get in quick if you think you'd like to experience them both together.

  9. #11536

    Southern Hospitality

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Kelly, aka Southern Hospitality, for several years. In fact she was one of the very first providers I ever met. Have to laugh about it now because I assumed all providers would then be like her. Totally GFE, impeccable hygiene with a desire to please and an understanding that repeat business is earned by providing a safe and excellent experience. Back then, she only stayed in nice hotels, these days she has her own nice place in Cocoa Beach. I always have a great time with Kelly, who is about as zero-drama as it is possible to be. She is always ready when she says she will be, and there is never the nonsense of "falling asleep" or "phone died" excuses because she double-booked and is with someone else. Oh and she has fantastic huge boobs, which always helps in my book.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/826985682140

    Anyway, on my last visit she mentioned she had a utr friend and did I want to do a double with her. She gave a brief description of her, and I readily agreed, even though it's not normally something I do.

    I got there at the agreed time, and naturally they were ready. I was introduced to Tori and let me tell you, this girl is a real MILF. Very slim, super cute ass and large enhanced boobs with a beautiful face. And as I was about to find out, an insatiable sexual appetite. This woman loves sex. Add Kelly to the mix with her own insatiable sex drive, and you have a situation that needs a younger man than me to take these two anywhere near their limit. About the only break I got was when Tori was eating Kelly's pussy, and even then Kelly got me to join her at the why. Well there really is too much to say. I was there an hour and it felt like ten minutes, and I had an amazing time. My only regret is that these days I'm unable to give as good as I get when in the company of two such sexy ladies.

    Note that Kelly doesn't advertise that Tori is available, so I don't know how long this will last. So I'd get in quick if you think you'd like to experience them both together.
    I agree with you DJ about Kelly. When she would visit the Ft. Pierce / PSL area I would see her regularly. It's probably been about 4 or 5 years since I've last seen her as I lost touch with her. I'm glad to hear she's back although kind of a far drive for me.

  10. #11535

    Southern Hospitality & Tori

    I've been seeing Kelly, aka Southern Hospitality, for several years. In fact she was one of the very first providers I ever met. Have to laugh about it now because I assumed all providers would then be like her. Totally GFE, impeccable hygiene with a desire to please and an understanding that repeat business is earned by providing a safe and excellent experience. Back then, she only stayed in nice hotels, these days she has her own nice place in Cocoa Beach. I always have a great time with Kelly, who is about as zero-drama as it is possible to be. She is always ready when she says she will be, and there is never the nonsense of "falling asleep" or "phone died" excuses because she double-booked and is with someone else. Oh and she has fantastic huge boobs, which always helps in my book.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...s/826985682140

    Anyway, on my last visit she mentioned she had a utr friend and did I want to do a double with her. She gave a brief description of her, and I readily agreed, even though it's not normally something I do.

    I got there at the agreed time, and naturally they were ready. I was introduced to Tori and let me tell you, this girl is a real MILF. Very slim, super cute ass and large enhanced boobs with a beautiful face. And as I was about to find out, an insatiable sexual appetite. This woman loves sex. Add Kelly to the mix with her own insatiable sex drive, and you have a situation that needs a younger man than me to take these two anywhere near their limit. About the only break I got was when Tori was eating Kelly's pussy, and even then Kelly got me to join her at the why. Well there really is too much to say. I was there an hour and it felt like ten minutes, and I had an amazing time. My only regret is that these days I'm unable to give as good as I get when in the company of two such sexy ladies.

    Note that Kelly doesn't advertise that Tori is available, so I don't know how long this will last. So I'd get in quick if you think you'd like to experience them both together.

  11. #11534

    My guess

    Quote Originally Posted by PantyAnker  [View Original Post]
    Who is this gal? She looks familiar but I can't put my finger on a name. I think I've seen her before, but can't remember any details. Maybe I've just seen her or her ad, l feel like like I have Alzheimer's. She definitely checks off a bunch of boxes on my list. I have tried several times to text her and yet to receive a response.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/937315310967

    Regards.
    My guess would be the girl in the link I put here but who would say they were older then they really are so I'm probably wrong but it just a guess.

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/470565806596

  12. #11533

    Intel

    Who is this gal? She looks familiar but I can't put my finger on a name. I think I've seen her before, but can't remember any details. Maybe I've just seen her or her ad, l feel like like I have Alzheimer's. She definitely checks off a bunch of boxes on my list. I have tried several times to text her and yet to receive a response.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/937315310967

    Regards.

  13. #11532

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by Looftnagorra  [View Original Post]
    Couple weeks ago I made contact with Avalon though 'usag' PM. I had to reluctantly do the 50 Amazon skip- verification as I haven't been active recently. However, combination in and out of the PM on our site was good. Admittingly over time due to PMs. But again overall good. Setup an additional for a bucket list item: Nuru. Once I was at the given location I was welcomed by a woman that was. Older than originally expected but by no means anything but. Beautiful. She was on lingerie that revealed he real and large tatas. After the initial heading she out me at ease with an option to shower beforehand. Which I say is nice. Anyway, we proceeded with the beginning of the visit with a Nuru massage, that was fun but not really my thing after all. But at least it's of my bucket list! I did pop during this because of her head game a little quicker than expected, but was required things weren't don't yet! To my delight I was able to go clean up and the visit continued with some intense DATY and led to getting her in Doggystyle. I finished in the bag and contoured talking. Overall great visit, with a chatty but beautiful woman who I would recommend. Definitely MSOG are offered, and she made me feel relaxed rather quickly. Even with the silliness that was Nuru.

    Website: avalon. Sexy.
    Isn't she terrific and in a class all by her self? Yes, she is older but few women at her age, look as smoking hot! She's a exercise enthusiast and it shows! Avalon loves sex and her attention to her clients is without equal. As far as Nuru is concerned, very few women are skilled at doing this unique form of massage combined with sexual stimulation. Nuru requires a great deal of body control and muscular strength. Very few providers are able to provide this form of massage. MorganElise (retired) and a legend in Nuru was one of the best, Madam D also outstanding and believe it or not, Krys in Palm Bay who recently did a Nuru massage session with me which was great even though she really doesn't do this with anyone! Locally there is a woman on Merritt Island, Liberty on listcrawler who advertises this, but I've yet to read any reviews on her and curious if anyone has seen her? Some time ago, my ATF watched YouTube videos and learned how to perform Nuru, did a outstanding job but admitted that it was exhausting. I do know that if Avalon was closer, I would go broke seeing her! Senior Forum Members should have no problem setting up a session through PMs, because that's what I did and she will read your reviews to see what kind of monger you are and can be contacted at Avalon Santoro! Avalon and Berlin are probably the best and most overall experiences in the Central Florida area and if you don't mind the drive, a must see and I promise after seeing them, you'll scratch your head wondering why we spend so many Mario's on Brevard providers who's performance doesn't even come close!

  14. #11531

    Avalon is great!

    Couple weeks ago I made contact with Avalon though 'usag' PM. I had to reluctantly do the 50 Amazon skip- verification as I haven't been active recently. However, combination in and out of the PM on our site was good. Admittingly over time due to PMs. But again overall good. Setup an additional for a bucket list item: Nuru. Once I was at the given location I was welcomed by a woman that was. Older than originally expected but by no means anything but. Beautiful. She was on lingerie that revealed he real and large tatas. After the initial heading she out me at ease with an option to shower beforehand. Which I say is nice. Anyway, we proceeded with the beginning of the visit with a Nuru massage, that was fun but not really my thing after all. But at least it's of my bucket list! I did pop during this because of her head game a little quicker than expected, but was required things weren't don't yet! To my delight I was able to go clean up and the visit continued with some intense DATY and led to getting her in Doggystyle. I finished in the bag and contoured talking. Overall great visit, with a chatty but beautiful woman who I would recommend. Definitely MSOG are offered, and she made me feel relaxed rather quickly. Even with the silliness that was Nuru.

    Website: avalon. Sexy.

  15. #11530

    Good food

    Quote Originally Posted by StudGator  [View Original Post]
    WOW. Hardly even recognizable. Only the name remains the same.

    Obviously, this has been a tough year for her.
    They must have good food in Greybar hotel and looks like she been enjoying a second serving.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape