Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11555

    Bonnie looking for Clyde


  2. #11554
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
    Google search the number. It is Jewels.

  3. #11553

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    Is she real? Most likely. Has returned texts twice. She (like a lot of STG girls) is full of crap. Once she could host at "her own place, no roommates, etc. " But our times didn't work out. Next day she couldn't host but I could pick her up outside her place. Two different addresses a day apart LOL. Good luck!

  4. #11552

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
    I believe that's Jewels. But not positive. - Ray.

  5. #11551

    Any intel on this one?

    Any intel on this one?

    I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437

  6. #11550

    Nothing but crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    I've tried 4 times never got a response, perhaps low volume provider. Matters not I'm moving on. At least till I hear something here.

  7. #11549

    Take me Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    I'm absolutely intrigued as well. Is she TGTBT? Has anyone tried to contact her? She's definitely my type as well, because I prefer older women. I'm also curious about Liberty Love who advertises on listcrawler? Has anyone seen her and experienced her Nuru? Inquiring minds would like to know.

  8. #11548

    So sorry fl. This was for tn.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Honey today. And it paid off. If you like BBW give her a try. Her internet is down so I am posting as a favor. Real provider. Be clean and respectiful and you will have fun. Mention USASEXGUIDE to get a $80 HHR special. If interested in dets. PM me.
    She has a reg gig - so you might not get an immediate response. 7:30a-2:30P weekdays S/S all day.

    9014798634.
    Posted this in wrong forum location. Sorry guys!

  9. #11547

    Honey. BBW

    Took a chance on Honey today. And it paid off. If you like BBW give her a try. Her internet is down so I am posting as a favor. Real provider. Be clean and respectiful and you will have fun. Mention USASEXGUIDE to get a $80 HHR special. If interested in dets. PM me.
    She has a reg gig - so you might not get an immediate response. 7:30a-2:30P weekdays S/S all day.

    9014798634.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41362947_1952734004765478_4835370062686715904_n.jpg‎   nduxnza1yjkzztc3zjjiyzlizmu4y2fknji0ote4nwy4zjrhzjg.jpg.jpg‎   mta0ode1mmqyymrjmjbimwrlyjk2njuynzcxmgvlyta3yje2y2q2.jpg.jpg‎  

  10. #11546
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    I agree. What too hot. I hope she is real.

  11. #11545
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    I agree. She looks perfect for me so, naturally, I think it is a bogus ad.

  12. #11544

    Take Me Downtown

    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958

  13. #11543

    Kelly and Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I know you said Kelly "doesn't advertise when Tori is available", but I'm curious as to whether she's available solo. While Kelly is definitely a top notice provider so far as "totally GFE, impeccable hygiene and a desire to please", she's not what I normally gravitate towards physically. I visited with her a few times a couple years back, she most certainly aims to please, but she's bigger than what I prefer. That said, Tori sounds like she's my kind of girl! If you know, can she be visited with individually? Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know, Tori doesn't do anything solo. She has a regular job and just does the very occasional double for fun.
    I appreciate the info! Looks like I may have to schedule with Kelly again to get a shot at Tori! Ah, the things we'll put ourselves thru to get a nut! 🤣.

  14. #11542

    Ashleigh

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...i/785181790480

    Comms are OK, always seem to be hit or miss. Nice house in the SE Palm Bay area. BBBJ was really good. Went to missionary and filled the bad. Not sure if she squirted or not. Did not attempt DATY as she said she just got home and it was hot day out. Did not smell bad later or anything. We seemed to click so I will more than likely repeat, it was $ for a hhr. Most of the pics as stated before are not hers, she is a thick girl, would not call her a BBW but I also like thick girls. One thing to note, think I am just going to keep a cover in my pocket as it seems a lot of these providers do not have one, which seem ironic to me.

  15. #11541

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I know you said Kelly "doesn't advertise when Tori is available", but I'm curious as to whether she's available solo. While Kelly is definitely a top notice provider so far as "totally GFE, impeccable hygiene and a desire to please", she's not what I normally gravitate towards physically. I visited with her a few times a couple years back, she most certainly aims to please, but she's bigger than what I prefer. That said, Tori sounds like she's my kind of girl! If you know, can she be visited with individually? Thanks for the info!
    As far as I know, Tori doesn't do anything solo. She has a regular job and just does the very occasional double for fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape