Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6038

    SA Directory

    It has been a while since I posted something relevant, so let me make up for lost time. Here is my directory and the longest, most relevant post for the world record:

    Kadence.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2887e...5-797145440914

    She took too long talking and trying to be friends before I left her alone. She is real though.

    SilviaDC.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ea70b...2-21c28736cdc7

    She is a very attractive pro in NOVA. A bit steep at $$$$ but worth the experience.

    Mimi.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1e9d...e-078e95a465a4

    She has been reviewed before on here. She is a dancer at Pussycats or something.

    Humorous Dame.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/68e10...4-23df8b5fdf34

    Not my type, but still DTF for $$$ GPS IMHO.

    Hottie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/151dd...a-1f3c3b0c73f3

    GPS, but real.

    RainbowPanda.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/02ce5...8-19b139d0c3ee

    She is persistent, but not my type. Would travel if you offered gas money, though.

    Mandy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd907...c-3cbf96380105

    GPS. Wants $$$ per week.

    Coco Goddess.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cec70...1-7ec82d6c4cdd

    Nice girl with an easy setup, but not my taste. $$+ppm.

    Freckled Princess.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0fc01...1-395f7b38ddf0

    One of my ATFs. You're welcome. $$ minimum.

    Red Bunny.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a9f6d...0-a04f8aeb26c6

    We exchanged information and arranged a price, but never met. It was too easy as if a pro, but she had sexy photos to share.

    Deja Vu.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d452e...5-3292813d9806

    I strongly advise to setup a meet and greet or she will require a deposit. I flaked because I had overbooked my arrangements that night.

    FoxyGurl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a569...6-75030a10410d

    Covered everything and requires $$ but sweet girl.

    Baber.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/92a9f...8-39380dcb8d4a

    High end, but very much worth it. She is looking for only a limited amount. YMMV.

    Britt.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cdd23...8-d1021a73b750

    She wants $$$$$ and you must meet her in Hershey, PA. I politely declined.

    Kelly.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/259dd...a-a68a27f6d679

    Brains and beauty at a cost. High end, but very much worth it. She may cook for you, too, if you are very nice YMMV.

    Parsnips and Peaches.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e542a...b-8bcb7bc060cd

    Very fun and a bit wild. $$$ and near Dulles, VA now, but she would travel.

    T Mary.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69412...c-bb403ef1758f

    Never met because she came on board late after I had a good rotation.

    LadyRed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45147...1-c8247fe59934

    Reported on here before. Great lady, very safe to start, but lots of fun. $$.

    Natural LilBaby.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/03d65...7-466d73fe4056

    Great, natural breasts. Wanted $$ but I only met her to verify if she was real LOL.

    JuicyCharm.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...1-95fd281a579f

    Dancer at Indulge or something. Below average experience. Great ass. Fun personal story that I will post one day soon. Everything covered for $$ at a Notel. Will not repeat, but she was a nice girl.

    Tender Kiss.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9f7b7...c-c1060eac8435

    She wanted too much to be a pro, but was open to negotiations.

    Love the Soul.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/26eb2...f-5a59c42b3797

    Older than in the photos. I had a m&g, then left because she was too thin.

    College Girl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/056a6...2-e91cbf9c7643

    She was my backup to my backup. Young with some skills. $5.

    Georgia Peach.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/844db...6-4ef8dcad2afc

    Big head, tiny frame, nice bolt ons, but I will not repeat. $$5.

    Sloan IRL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2d8e4...c-91f471718604

    We negotiated $$5, but I flaked for my previous UTR who came back into town from PA.

    Fakes Fakes FAKES.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e0937...9-5dbb15505a1d

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cc10d...6-db4f199aa831

    She flaked.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/359aa...e-e2104406a3ed

    I am only ever on for a week or two, then I am flooded with potentials before I close my account. Those are the ones that you want to keep, to avoid, and to just look at but they will make your search easier. No one was perfect and none offered Greek. Such a shame. I am still looking but no longer trading. I give freely. If you are so inclined, feel free to send a referral to my inbox. Until then, enjoy.

  2. #6037
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    They're banning live sex. Nudity which is the main selling point is still allowed.
    Ya come and pay money to see me fully clothes doing mundane things. That'll sell like hotcakes.

  3. #6036

    Emocutie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is a guy, and I do not know how she fooled anyone. Maybe the hidden photos or something:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d287e...1-7dbc3e8f27de
    I don't think s / he's trying to fool anyone, read the ad, clearly states "seeking trans friendly".

  4. #6035

    Emocutie

    Yes, she is a guy, and I do not know how she fooled anyone. Maybe the hidden photos or something:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d287e...1-7dbc3e8f27de

  5. #6034

    Maybe

    They're banning live sex. Nudity which is the main selling point is still allowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    https://gizmodo.com/onlyfans-is-bann...rea-1847519462

    OF getting rid of sexual content in October to attract investors and keep the banks snd payment companies happy.

    Could tilt the scales back in our favor? Maybe? A man can dream.

  6. #6033

    Could be good for SDs

    https://gizmodo.com/onlyfans-is-bann...rea-1847519462

    OF getting rid of sexual content in October to attract investors and keep the banks snd payment companies happy.

    Could tilt the scales back in our favor? Maybe? A man can dream.

  7. #6032

    Re: Bad links

    Quote Originally Posted by UnsungHero  [View Original Post]
    Apologies! Corrected the links now!

    Cheers!
    Had a drink or two extra yesterday night.

    Edited:

    SA sampling report!

    I have been sampling across MD, Nova and PA (Lancaster).

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dae2b...d-a5302947f304

    Got the conversation going. Moved to texting and found out that this ones keen to sell pics and nudes. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de963...3-ae7d4cd4fc11

    Claims she's an educator and sees 1 SD at a time, even though I don't care. About to set up a date with her ppm 300/ meet. Doesn't host. Anyone tried her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd1...0-402299f8b2f6

    In conversation with her for a m&g. Anyone else sampled her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/31ccb...d-5ada82b6fb06

    Student and works at a cafe in Towson. Discussing a Ppm with her. Anyone else met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69412...c-bb403ef1758f

    Kind of a girl I would love to take to bed every time. Invested more time in her. Got her to text and agreed to meet for lunch. But radio silence since the past 2 days. No response.

    Appreciate feedback on any of the above. Cheers!

  8. #6031

    Katie10376

    Quote Originally Posted by UnsungHero  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd11fc-14c6-4214-87b0-402299f8b2f6

    In conversation with her for a m&g. Anyone else sample her?
    Nice girl with a beautiful face, but a little to big for my taste. Meetup with her at a hotel a few months ago. Sex was ok, but I repeat she is bigger then the pictures lead you to believe.

  9. #6030

    Bad links!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Most of the links go to your messages.
    Apologies! Corrected the links now!

    Cheers!

  10. #6029

    Bad links.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnsungHero  [View Original Post]
    I have been sampling across MD, Nova and PA (Lancaster).

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-f856a89968f9

    Got the conversation going. Moved to texting and found out that this ones keen to sell pics and nudes. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-da5d0782a494

    Scam! Asked for WhatsApp number. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-6c17144b7810

    Claims she's an educator and sees 1 SD at a time, even though I don't care. About to set up a date with her ppm 300/ meet. Doesn't host. Anyone tried her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd1...0-402299f8b2f6

    In conversation with her for a m&g. Seems to be too frank and open. Is she safe? Anyone else sampled her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-546fdac5f78a

    Student and works at a cafe in Towson. Discussing a Ppm with her. Anyone else met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-394c183f1772

    Kind of a girl I would love to take to bed every time. Invested more time in her. Got her to text and agreed to meet for lunch. But radio silence since the past 2 days. No response.

    Appreciate feedback on any of the above. Cheers!
    Most of the links go to your messages.

  11. #6028

    Links to your inbox. We can't access the profiles like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnsungHero  [View Original Post]
    I have been sampling across MD, Nova and PA (Lancaster).

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...5-f856a89968f9

    Got the conversation going. Moved to texting and found out that this nines keen to sell pics and nudes. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...7-da5d0782a494

    Scam! Asked for WhatsApp number. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-6c17144b7810

    Claims she's an educator and sees 1 SD at a time, even though I don't care. About to set up a date with her ppm 300/ meet. Doesn't host. Anyone tried her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd1...0-402299f8b2f6

    In conversation with her for a m&g. Anyone else sampled her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-546fdac5f78a

    Student and works at a cafe in Towson. Discussing a Ppm with her. Anyone else met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...e-394c183f1772

    Kind of a girl I would love to take to bed every time. Invested more time in her. Got her to text and agreed to meet for lunch. But radio silence since the past 2 days. No response.

    Appreciate feedback on any of the above. Cheers!
    You have to copy and paste the actual profile link not the conversation you are having. Aka links don't work.

  12. #6027

    SA report

    I have been sampling across MD, Nova and PA (Lancaster).


    https://www.seeking.com/member/dae2bf62-a0d9-4859-9e6d-a5302947f304

    Got the conversation going. Moved to texting and found out that this ones keen to sell pics and nudes. Dropped out!

    https://www.seeking.com/member/de963cb2-501f-4207-9173-ae7d4cd4fc11

    Claims she's an educator and sees 1 SD at a time, even though I don't care. About to set up a date with her ppm 300/ meet. Doesn't host. Anyone tried her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/51dd11fc-14c6-4214-87b0-402299f8b2f6

    In conversation with her for a m&g. Anyone else sampled her?


    https://www.seeking.com/member/31ccb55a-742b-44c5-a76d-5ada82b6fb06

    Student and works at a cafe in Towson. Discussing a Ppm with her. Anyone else met her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/69412640-b940-4c3d-a64c-bb403ef1758f

    Kind of a girl I would love to take to bed every time. Invested more time in her. Got her to text and agreed to meet for lunch. But radio silence since the past 2 days. No response.

    Appreciate feedback on any of the above. Cheers!

  13. #6026

    Stringbean73

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one over 5 years ago and she was saying the same thing then, except only wanted $$$ in allowance. Didn't pull the trigger then and glad you didn't as well at the GPS rate.
    The problem with this one is that she had a job which paid between 50 K-100 K a year and she just quit and wants to find a SD that will cover everything she was making. I don't have a problem with that, if you get used to a lifestyle and want to keep it up, I get it, Then put the work on and keep a stable of SDs. I had a SB do that and she had a rotation of 3 regular SDs including myself and she never did ask each of us more than anything reasonable and had a regular job as well but between everything she was able to keep lifestyle meeting her expectations.

  14. #6025

    Milf gps

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    My preference is for MILFs over 20-somethings but sometimes I have to SMH. Chatted online a bit and met this one https://www.seeking.com/member/a05ac...3-ab9c4157950c for dinner in Columbia. States Columbia as her location but more like Severn. In any case, she's a professional and has a decent well-paying job, just wants to quit and be taken care off. Through the whole conversation and during the M&G, was very coy about her financial expectations. Really clicked with her and there was chemistry. She's tall, 6'1" is accurate, long legs, tight belly, decent but not big tits and nearly got to stick my paws down her pants to check out the goods but we're in the parking lot and people walked by so her belly and pubes were all I got to grope. Finally asks me for an allowance number. I usually put this off since I feel this the SB's expectation so they should express that, not me, if it were my choice, I'd be giving nothing for sugar. But decided to throw out a number 250 ppm and she accused me of low-balling. I said that that is right smack in the middle from my experience. She responded that she even thought 500 per week would be low-balling. Thanked her for her interest and told her she was way above my pay-grade. She's cute and has a good body but OMG, she wants more than 500 per week? Who's paying them this much and raising their expectations? Please stop.
    Saw this one over 5 years ago and she was saying the same thing then, except only wanted $$$ in allowance. Didn't pull the trigger then and glad you didn't as well at the GPS rate.

  15. #6024

    Crypto baby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Welp. I should've know better. This ***** and her friend cash and dashed me. I was out my cash and also wasted a hotel room:/ AVOID! I should've known better. Was TGTBT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76a64...3-9ec5b8426ee6
    Yes. Yes. I had posted about her some time back. Maybe you missed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape