Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 7897
-
08-16-21 09:18 #6022Senior Member

Posts: 84Yeah it's definitely happening. Saw a few reviews in the NoVA board with similar high numbers folks didn't seem to care.
Originally Posted by Schlitz
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 02:09 #6021Senior Member

Posts: 223200th
I'm closing in on my 200th Sugar Baby meeting. Not 200th lady, but 200th meeting. Spans across 36 ladies and 6 states. Anyone have any recommendations to make the 200th meeting with.
-
08-13-21 13:48 #6020Senior Member

Posts: 812Stringbean73
My preference is for MILFs over 20-somethings but sometimes I have to SMH. Chatted online a bit and met this one https://www.seeking.com/member/a05ac...3-ab9c4157950c for dinner in Columbia. States Columbia as her location but more like Severn. In any case, she's a professional and has a decent well-paying job, just wants to quit and be taken care off. Through the whole conversation and during the M&G, was very coy about her financial expectations. Really clicked with her and there was chemistry. She's tall, 6'1" is accurate, long legs, tight belly, decent but not big tits and nearly got to stick my paws down her pants to check out the goods but we're in the parking lot and people walked by so her belly and pubes were all I got to grope. Finally asks me for an allowance number. I usually put this off since I feel this the SB's expectation so they should express that, not me, if it were my choice, I'd be giving nothing for sugar. But decided to throw out a number 250 ppm and she accused me of low-balling. I said that that is right smack in the middle from my experience. She responded that she even thought 500 per week would be low-balling. Thanked her for her interest and told her she was way above my pay-grade. She's cute and has a good body but OMG, she wants more than 500 per week? Who's paying them this much and raising their expectations? Please stop.
-
08-12-21 18:38 #6019Senior Member

Posts: 165Miss Imperfect
Many reports on Miss Imperfect.
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 12:17 #6018Senior Member

Posts: 631Search
2 of the girls have reviews on them do a search using the last 12 characters on the girl's SA profile. Example "2 badb9e5bdc9" with out spaces in between.
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:54 #6017Senior Member

Posts: 95Datgirlalyssa
I had also been chatting with her and was about to set something up. But when it got to the point of meeting up she asked to send her money for an uber. I said no, I could pick her up or we could meet somewhere by her but she wouldn't budge. Got the feeling she was just fishing and didn't actually want to meet so I just walked away.
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:52 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 182Reported on
Miss Imperfect has been reported on several times on here. I almost took the plunge but didn't. The second one, idk. Number 3 was the same way for me. Felt like a pro. Haven't moved on it yet, but just might. BN60.
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-21 10:41 #6015Senior Member

Posts: 168Sampling!
https://www.seeking.com/member/98af6...3-07da93405558
Been chatting with this one.
Anyone met her? Any reports?
https://www.seeking.com/member/7ccb3...9-91c0b0545a19
Needs $400, has her own place.
Requires $50 advance.
Told her, 'thank you so much'!
https://www.seeking.com/member/37b4c...e-2badb9e5bdc9
This one's ready to take you to bed for $250.
Didn't feel right. Any encounters with her?
Cheers!
-
08-12-21 09:54 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 226Saw her on an escort website. Ad was expired, so I could not get any info, but definitely the same pics. If she was in a reasonable range I'd be interested.
Originally Posted by Frenulum
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
08-11-21 22:29 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 106SA Melissa Keen
She's a time waster. Chatted on SA for a couple of days and then went to snap. One picture on SA and sent a similar pic on snap. She wouldn't budge from 500 so I moved on.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1f79...d-9f91d7733884
-
08-10-21 23:49 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 198I agree with this statement. Just like an AMP 200 to 300 tops.
Originally Posted by BustaNut60
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 22:07 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 168Re: SA account suspension
Received this message in an email sometime back.
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
"Your suspension period is now over. Feel free to log back onto SeekingArrangement and enjoy the site as usual. ".
Able to login now!
-
08-10-21 12:50 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 560Yeah man, she's not half-bad looking & really seemed chill when we talked in-person. But the cons outweigh the pros in my opinion ranging from the smelly third (her bf), flip-flopping on who hosts who, seeing the state of the house, having a loud-ass TV while getting it on, the false advertising (claimed to be down with BBFS on Kik until I showed up in-person which ended up being a blessing in disguise), negotiating from 400 to 200 way too easily, constantly hounding you afterwards for charity money, etc. Definitely a memorable Seeking experience, and not in a good way.
Originally Posted by Mdterp05
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-21 12:10 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 168SA account suspended
I was trying to subscribe using a visa vanila card when my account got suspended 2 days back. I created a ticket and haven't received a response yet. For those who have been through this already, is there a customer service number to reach out? Any work around (s)? Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
Cheers!
-
08-10-21 11:36 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 83LOL This girl has had quite a few reviews before with each of her profiles. I got a message from her and figured why maybe worth the trip if I got her $ down. Pretty sure the text I got was from the guy, and without really asking sent like a 15 minute video of the two of them with a 3rd guy of what the experience would be like. Trying to be like professionally edited porno. I was going to take the plunge and somehow seeing the home video is what talked me out of it.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






