Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 19295
-
08-18-21 09:22 #11555Senior Member

Posts: 375Bonnie looking for Clyde
Anybody partake yet?
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...e/665512947456
-
08-18-21 09:20 #11554Senior Member

Posts: 375Google search the number. It is Jewels.
Originally Posted by Charlie155
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 09:19 #11553Senior Member

Posts: 375Downtown
Is she real? Most likely. Has returned texts twice. She (like a lot of STG girls) is full of crap. Once she could host at "her own place, no roommates, etc. " But our times didn't work out. Next day she couldn't host but I could pick her up outside her place. Two different addresses a day apart LOL. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:44 #11552Senior Member

Posts: 154Jewels
I believe that's Jewels. But not positive. - Ray.
Originally Posted by Charlie155
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 08:25 #11551Senior Member

Posts: 65Any intel on this one?
Any intel on this one?
I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
-
08-17-21 23:02 #11550Senior Member

Posts: 103Nothing but crickets
I've tried 4 times never got a response, perhaps low volume provider. Matters not I'm moving on. At least till I hear something here.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:31 #11549Senior Member

Posts: 1944Take me Downtown
I'm absolutely intrigued as well. Is she TGTBT? Has anyone tried to contact her? She's definitely my type as well, because I prefer older women. I'm also curious about Liberty Love who advertises on listcrawler? Has anyone seen her and experienced her Nuru? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 20:28 #11548Senior Member

Posts: 302So sorry fl. This was for tn.
Posted this in wrong forum location. Sorry guys!
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 16:47 #11547Senior Member

Posts: 302Honey. BBW
Took a chance on Honey today. And it paid off. If you like BBW give her a try. Her internet is down so I am posting as a favor. Real provider. Be clean and respectiful and you will have fun. Mention USASEXGUIDE to get a $80 HHR special. If interested in dets. PM me.
She has a reg gig - so you might not get an immediate response. 7:30a-2:30P weekdays S/S all day.
9014798634.
-
08-17-21 16:43 #11546Regular Member

Posts: 4I agree. What too hot. I hope she is real.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 16:33 #11545Regular Member

Posts: 4I agree. She looks perfect for me so, naturally, I think it is a bogus ad.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 05:41 #11544Senior Member

Posts: 2652Take Me Downtown
I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
-
08-16-21 15:15 #11543Senior Member

Posts: 2959Kelly and Tori
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the info! Looks like I may have to schedule with Kelly again to get a shot at Tori! Ah, the things we'll put ourselves thru to get a nut! 🤣.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 15:07 #11542Senior Member

Posts: 157Ashleigh
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...i/785181790480
Comms are OK, always seem to be hit or miss. Nice house in the SE Palm Bay area. BBBJ was really good. Went to missionary and filled the bad. Not sure if she squirted or not. Did not attempt DATY as she said she just got home and it was hot day out. Did not smell bad later or anything. We seemed to click so I will more than likely repeat, it was $ for a hhr. Most of the pics as stated before are not hers, she is a thick girl, would not call her a BBW but I also like thick girls. One thing to note, think I am just going to keep a cover in my pocket as it seems a lot of these providers do not have one, which seem ironic to me.
-
08-16-21 10:38 #11541Banned Member

Posts: 551Tori
As far as I know, Tori doesn't do anything solo. She has a regular job and just does the very occasional double for fun.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




