rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 298 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2415
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    This isn't your girl re-branded is it? He description is similar.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4999829-360430

    https://k-seductress.escortbook.com/
    Well, it is similar in description. Photos, who knows! Maybe worth a try to find out, and if not Laduree, then to console myself appropriately. Thanks!

  2. #2414

    More to follow?

    How likely is that ill wind to blow into South Bay area?

    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy  [View Original Post]
    Ebk apparently got busted, and klovers followed suit by moving their asses out of e-ville. Beware.

  3. #2413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Le

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    So is EBK. There is definitely something up in the East Bay.
    Ebk apparently got busted, and klovers followed suit by moving their asses out of e-ville. Beware.

  4. #2412
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    The site indicates the whole org is on vacay. Some of the latest rotation just got there so it seems like something is up.

    https://klovers.ch/
    So is EBK. There is definitely something up in the East Bay.

  5. #2411

    Laduree = Momo?

    This isn't your girl re-branded is it? He description is similar.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4999829-360430

    https://k-seductress.escortbook.com/

  6. #2410

    What's the deal with KLovers?

    The site indicates the whole org is on vacay. Some of the latest rotation just got there so it seems like something is up.

    https://klovers.ch/

  7. #2409

    KGirl ORGs still asking for I'd?

    Just doing my monthly check in to see if the KGirl ORGs are still asking for I'd and personal information when getting screened.

    Are the South Bay KGirl ORGs still doing that?

  8. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Texting back and forth with this ad and got a location at a motel. Not sure if legit or not. Any advce?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...njose/65875792
    Pics are obviously not legit. You'll likely see a MILF / gilf and there might be some upcharges. I sometimes go to these low end MILF golf shops for some service or Greek, but if I were you I'd keep to those with numbers that at least have some reviews after you Google them.

  9. #2407
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJames808  [View Original Post]
    The fact that there are so many (PC girls are) on vacay meaning "inactive and likely not coming back" is telling of this orgs overall performance.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they purposely employ this advertising gimmick, just so guys keep coming back to their site, and end up booking someone else. Also, for people new to their site, at first glance it just takes them look busy.

  10. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyWeb  [View Original Post]
    Texting back and forth with this ad and got a location at a motel. Not sure if legit or not. Any advce?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...njose/65875792
    If you're lucky, you'll be greeted with someone in their early 40's.

    Otherwise, good luck.

    Most of the c-orgs I've encountered work out of the 2-star or lower motels.

  11. #2405

    Any ideas if this is legit

    Texting back and forth with this ad and got a location at a motel. Not sure if legit or not. Any advce?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...njose/65875792

  12. #2404

    LO effing L for real!

    Duuuuuuuuuude! First off that was a very entertaining read that hit close to home. I feel your pain brother I harbor the exact same bitterness with Ms. A for a similar situation with Mezmerizing. Only got to see her twice. I called one one day and they told m she went on vacay. Cool. Profile still up. Call a few weeks later. Still on vacay. Call several times every week or so when I was truly jonesing for her and finally a month and a half later the PO was saring to get short with the replies (No). If they had updated the profile to "On Vacation" or dropped it knowing she wasn't coming back then idiots like myself wouldn't keep calling. Finally they updated the profile presumably because they were tired of my texts (or others as well? The fact that there are so many on vacay meaning "inactive and likely not coming back" is telling of this orgs overall performance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo410  [View Original Post]
    A few orgs happen to have reliable pics for just their top talent, but none make it a business priority as far as I can tell. (LSC maybe comes the closest, but they pretty much only hire top talent LOL. And still no shortage of cosmetic retouches on 3-8-year-old pics. As for PC / Alpaca, yeah, the website is basically only for getting the phone numbers and maybe a height statistic that could be within plus or minus 3 inches. The rest is a trove of eye candy and false promises, which I will confess I've gotten lost in for quite a few dreamy minutes of my life. Minutes I will never get back (but no regrets, right? Sometimes it ticks me off though. Let's take the case of sweet Laduree. (https://www.peach.cafe/listings/l/un...ose/ad/?id=544) Any of you who have visited the site, who hasn't gazed longingly at her pics there? With the doe-eyed, Euro-Asian baby face, the (now popular in porn, but she was first!) "Yes Daddy?" mini-tank-top from which she's practically exploding, and the *worthy "fuck me" panties below, just in case you hadn't yet completely lost your senses? Could that really be the girl waiting for my cock?? No, no, no, that's not what Laduree really looks like. I have come to terms with the fact that No K Girl looks like that. No K Girl Is Ever Going To Look Like That.

  13. #2403

    Ariana

    Hey,

    Do you have links to Ariana's reviews? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, she's the only one I've seen in this batch. Ariana has really good reviews on TER. Hebe used to be one of my favorites but she hasn't been around. Seen a couple recently that were outstanding. But I find a lot has to do with chemistry.

    I'd say Scarlett's service is good.

  14. #2402

    Rant Alert: My fumings below about Peach website

    Quote Originally Posted by Skullomoania  [View Original Post]
    Facts. Even the ones who look attractive in person don't match their pics (especially PC). Before finding review sites I basically just blindly used PC because they were the easiest to screen with. Over the last few years I've seen close to 30 different girls and I can confidently say none of them match their pictures. Despite that I've had some really great experiences at PC but know you're absolutely not getting the girl in the pic.
    A few orgs happen to have reliable pics for just their top talent, but none make it a business priority as far as I can tell. (LSC maybe comes the closest, but they pretty much only hire top talent LOL. And still no shortage of cosmetic retouches on 3-8-year-old pics. As for PC / Alpaca, yeah, the website is basically only for getting the phone numbers and maybe a height statistic that could be within plus or minus 3 inches. The rest is a trove of eye candy and false promises, which I will confess I've gotten lost in for quite a few dreamy minutes of my life. Minutes I will never get back (but no regrets, right? Sometimes it ticks me off though. Let's take the case of sweet Laduree. (https://www.peach.cafe/listings/l/un...ose/ad/?id=544) Any of you who have visited the site, who hasn't gazed longingly at her pics there? With the doe-eyed, Euro-Asian baby face, the (now popular in porn, but she was first!) "Yes Daddy?" mini-tank-top from which she's practically exploding, and the *worthy "fuck me" panties below, just in case you hadn't yet completely lost your senses? Could that really be the girl waiting for my cock?? No, no, no, that's not what Laduree really looks like. I have come to terms with the fact that No K Girl looks like that. No K Girl Is Ever Going To Look Like That.

    In reality, Laduree is unique and quite cute. Not a model. Face is average 7 sporty Korean chick, jaw-length haircut. The bod is a curvy 9 though, quarter-bouncin' firm, mid 20's, no babies, stacked and silky. Her skills are myriad, like she takes tips from US porn, and she was my instant new favorite. (review here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...alo410-2236912) I mentioned the lack of photo resemblance to Ms. Al, who can be chatty in text if she's bored I guess. Anyway, I said something like "I'm never going to meet that girl in the pics, right?" And she said, roughly, "Some of these girls live in USA. Would you want your real picture on a website? Even if, or maybe especially if, it is only part time? For privacy reasons most girls won't use their actual photo. ".

    And while it's disappointing, I totally get that. I don't know a real solution, but that's not what kills me. It's this. Laduree went home like in November '20; I got to see her just once after the summer. But! To this very day, her listing on PC, the one I linked to above, regularly appears on or near Page 1 of the "Most Recent Listings" and it says:

    "Laduree back today!!

    Sweet Ladure Stays 7 days in Bay Area.

    _Available now_.

    Last updated 24 minutes ago".

    Or 18 minutes, or 6, or 45. Whatever, it's pointless, yet continually refreshed in its pointlessness. Seriously, what is the deal with that? Why have and pay to maintain a site that just sets up disappointments?? At first Ms. Alpaca would say she's coming back in a few weeks, just check back, and here's today's staff. Laduree's listing would drift in the ensuing weeks to page 3 or 4 (always "available now" of course), but then pop back to page 1 and I would call and Ms Alpaca would say, oh sorry, she's coming back in a few weeks and here's today's staff. And so on, for months. Then she said "I will tell you when she's coming as I know you like her. " Eventually (and I mean just three days ago) she admitted Laduree is not returning soon, and in fact she is never coming back. Good to effing know that. I had mentioned the annoyance of the website being in error before, and so I mentioned it again (actually I should call it not "in error" but "a straight-up manipulative lie" LOL) and she said "Oh we don't control the website. " WTF kinda bull is that? This is the boss telling me that. Someone there absolutely controls the site. Clearly they can add new listings, change details, and even set them to "On Vacation" like the dozens that clearly say that. But something about those Laduree photos, that girl, something about the total effect is so, so good, so enchanting, that they must get most of their cold calls from naive horndogs like me that take the bait, and you know what? It was indeed _only_ to meet Laduree that I bothered first getting vetted there at all. I bet the truth is they can't afford to tell the real story. Or even half-truth it with the "On Vacation" treatment, without cutting into the "new suckers" count. Would it be so hard to just not always say "Available Now"? (Man, I wish all-caps was allowed. Dear reader, in your mind, put about a third of the last 50-60 words above in full-on shouting all-caps, ok? It will make more sense that way.) Just makes me not feel like giving that org any benefit of the doubt.

    OK, rant over. Had to get that off my chest.

    Epilogue: It's possible that Ms. A was also quite taken with the real Ms. L, like so many were. (Despite a handful of reviewers who be all like "who that? Wut? Nah", she was super popular with those in the know.) Ms. Alpaca was fond of the spunky Laduree, yes, but for different reasons. But nonetheless, Ms. A is simply hurting, saddened, and ultimately may be as traumatized and in denial as I am, about Laduree simply not ever coming back, despite the obvious appeal and logic in the views of everyone else considering her situation. Seeing them decommission the Laduree profile would mean to finally admit, as a more poetic soul than I once put it, "I cannot put my finger on it (or in it, or even near it, because it is in Korea! -ed) now. The child is grown, the dream is gone. I have become uncomfortably numb. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laduree2.jpeg‎   Laduree1 copy.jpeg‎  

  15. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett looks hot. Who would you recommend for service though? It's been a while since I used one of the Brazilian orgs. They used to advertise on PD, E. G. Bellas of Brazil which had some nice ladies, but they have all vanished.
    Sorry, she's the only one I've seen in this batch. Ariana has really good reviews on TER. Hebe used to be one of my favorites but she hasn't been around. Seen a couple recently that were outstanding. But I find a lot has to do with chemistry.

    I'd say Scarlett's service is good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape