Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 903 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 13541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7766

    Robyn is back

    You guys remember Robyn? I know some of you do. She was all the rage there for a while, then she retired about three years back. Well, she's back. 24 years old, 5'9", slim, dark hair, green eyes. She has a few new tats, otherwise she looks the same. PM me for contact (seniors and guys I can tell are legit, please).

  2. #7765

    Info lookout valley

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    If you find out anything, I'd be interested to know that info.

    Thanks.
    She copped an attitude when I tried to text her. I tried to set something up for Thursday. I asked if she'd still be in the area. She said "yes, text me when you're ready" so I texted back to make an appt. She texted back in caps "I SAID TEXT ME WHEN YOU READY".

    I didn't ask for attitude. So I told her that and then I ended the conversation.

  3. #7764

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...p/828810207091 this one Erica, been reviewed many times. There are issues with her that people should get informed on before seeing her. Positives, she has low rates and will pretty much give up her body to you to do as you wish. Something is off about her and its hard to make an emotional connection with her and she looks much older than those picture and likely looks much older than her actual age. Not a mean or bad person but not overtly friendly either. Has an Ex that hangs around at times and causes problems. I forgot details so you better research it on the boards and figure out how to adjust to the situation if you choose to see her.

    I am a bit curious about the first one and the last one you posted, heard semi negative things about the last one, but it was 2nd hand before it got to me and its from activities that went on long ago. So she is still a mystery. The first one I just noticed today and I wonder if she will know her age when setting her price. Sometimes I see the older women jack up their prices and I go see younger women. I actually prefer older women in general but I won't pay a premium price of older goods.

    Never noticed the girls posted in Calhoun, I would love to see a review of her if one exists. Probably go search for one later tonight.
    The last time I visited Erica she wasn't clean and had a bad smell coming from you no where.

  4. #7763

    Info Please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumchong  [View Original Post]
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/931628313086

    Anyone tried her who's been posting often last few weeks?
    If you find out anything, I'd be interested to know that info.

    Thanks.

  5. #7762
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Let us know what you like, are old and fat women who perform well ok? Do you need a young skinny girl? My favorite providers are often trashed in here because they are fat or old or ugly. Other guys like the young skinny girls I turn my nose at because I do not believe any woman is worth more than $200 an hour. What is your definition of a decent provider?
    Thanks for response Big.

    I am not into big women. Average / skinny women easy setup. All I need is well time spent for money.

    Couple of months back went to a provider Big Women, Rushed CBJ. Then she asked me to try dogy went and horrible smell. Couldn't wait a minute, wasted 120. So I need pros suggestions.

  6. #7761

    Give Monica a try

    Quote Originally Posted by Nath5310  [View Original Post]
    Hello any decent providers for upto 300 $, Have contacted few people but they ghosted on me. Any suggestion please. Hoping to get my little brother satisfied. DM me if you can. And I will post the experience.

    Recommended by a couple of guys. There are several reviews on this site that you can search. See below.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/lickmedaddyquirtermilfgfeletsc/204068040161

    One more question any Spanish providers!? Like in NY!?
    Recommended by a couple of guys. There are several reviews on this site that you can search. See below.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...c/204068040161

  7. #7760

    Info please

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/931628313086

    Anyone tried her who's been posting often last few weeks?

  8. #7759

    Dalton

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on this ad. So few post in Dalton, a real one would be nice.

    https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...s/126613450481
    Give an update if you visit.

  9. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodney0019  [View Original Post]
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/376231699239

    I saw her probably a year ago. I left a review but it's not here anymore.

    My visit was not pleasant. She's tall and heavy. She knelt on the bed beside me. BBBJ was okay but I couldn't finish. There was an awful odor from between her legs and I wasn't even close to the point of origin. She kept asking about climbing on top and doing bb cowgirl. I wouldn't have it. Not with that smell.

    Maybe she's changed but I'm not going to find out.
    Oh wow, I believe you spotted who that was when I didn't. I have seen her. Safe to do I guess is the best I can say about her. Doesn't do everything she advertises in her STG menu. Very little effort put into her craft. Shaped like a bowling ball and very tall. About 5'10 ish and probably 250 plus pounds. Kinda cute in the face and does have a face that can look good on a fatty but she is too fat to consider plump and Beautiful. I personally do not care if someone is fat or ugly or whatever but her lack of effort in her craft put her on the never see again list. If she charged less money maybe I would see her again but she is worth about half of what she charges which actually isn't much but her effort is that poor.

    When I saw her it was covered everything even though her STG Menu said BBBJ. When I saw her she had been sitting out in the sun doing some sort of hand sewing project waiting for me. Hot day, and she made me stand and watch her as I was sweating but it wasn't more than maybe 2 or 3 minutes but still in the direct hot sun with no shade near by. Between her legs smelled like a sweaty Gym locker. I assumed it was from sitting the sun but from what you are saying it might be her natural coochie odor.

  10. #7757

    Calhoun

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...p/828810207091 this one Erica, been reviewed many times. There are issues with her that people should get informed on before seeing her. Positives, she has low rates and will pretty much give up her body to you to do as you wish. Something is off about her and its hard to make an emotional connection with her and she looks much older than those picture and likely looks much older than her actual age. Not a mean or bad person but not overtly friendly either. Has an Ex that hangs around at times and causes problems. I forgot details so you better research it on the boards and figure out how to adjust to the situation if you choose to see her.

    I am a bit curious about the first one and the last one you posted, heard semi negative things about the last one, but it was 2nd hand before it got to me and its from activities that went on long ago. So she is still a mystery. The first one I just noticed today and I wonder if she will know her age when setting her price. Sometimes I see the older women jack up their prices and I go see younger women. I actually prefer older women in general but I won't pay a premium price of older goods.

    Never noticed the girls posted in Calhoun, I would love to see a review of her if one exists. Probably go search for one later tonight.
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/376231699239

    I saw her probably a year ago. I left a review but it's not here anymore.

    My visit was not pleasant. She's tall and heavy. She knelt on the bed beside me. BBBJ was okay but I couldn't finish. There was an awful odor from between her legs and I wasn't even close to the point of origin. She kept asking about climbing on top and doing bb cowgirl. I wouldn't have it. Not with that smell.

    Maybe she's changed but I'm not going to find out.

  11. #7756
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...p/828810207091 this one Erica, been reviewed many times. There are issues with her that people should get informed on before seeing her. Positives, she has low rates and will pretty much give up her body to you to do as you wish. Something is off about her and its hard to make an emotional connection with her and she looks much older than those picture and likely looks much older than her actual age. Not a mean or bad person but not overtly friendly either. Has an Ex that hangs around at times and causes problems. I forgot details so you better research it on the boards and figure out how to adjust to the situation if you choose to see her.

    I am a bit curious about the first one and the last one you posted, heard semi negative things about the last one, but it was 2nd hand before it got to me and its from activities that went on long ago. So she is still a mystery. The first one I just noticed today and I wonder if she will know her age when setting her price. Sometimes I see the older women jack up their prices and I go see younger women. I actually prefer older women in general but I won't pay a premium price of older goods.

    Never noticed the girls posted in Calhoun, I would love to see a review of her if one exists. Probably go search for one later tonight.

  12. #7755

    Just let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by Nath5310  [View Original Post]
    Hello any decent providers for upto 300 $, Have contacted few people but they ghosted on me. Any suggestion please. Hoping to get my little brother satisfied. DM me if you can. And I will post the experience.

    One more question any Spanish providers!? Like in NY!?
    Let us know what you like, are old and fat women who perform well ok? Do you need a young skinny girl? My favorite providers are often trashed in here because they are fat or old or ugly. Other guys like the young skinny girls I turn my nose at because I do not believe any woman is worth more than $200 an hour. What is your definition of a decent provider?

  13. #7754
    Please do your homework. At least two of those girls have multiple reviews on here. Take one for the team and report back after more research with only two times here. Be careful and report back your experiences.

  14. #7753

  15. #7752

    Any decent providers

    Hello any decent providers for upto 300 $, Have contacted few people but they ghosted on me. Any suggestion please. Hoping to get my little brother satisfied. DM me if you can. And I will post the experience.

    One more question any Spanish providers!? Like in NY!?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape