Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 13543
-
08-17-21 20:17 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 40Wig and new location, same junk
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com A /376231699239.
Awful. You have all seen reviews for her before. I was an idiot and didn't connect. Avoid.
-
08-17-21 20:14 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 1149Positive Spin
Last time I saw her, same issue and when I was finished and pulled out I saw that Aunt Flo was in town. She pretended she did not know but a day later someone left a review saying the same thing. She pretended not to know it was happening so she isn't very honest. However she is easy and lets a monger have his way with her. Just trying to put a positive spin on it. Low price and lets you just go to town on her, when you get that. There are going to be other problems I guess. I discovered she wasn't for me for other reasons that pertain to my preference on a screwbuddy. I got to stick it where I wanted, when I wanted as hard as I wanted and for as long as I wanted. Any provider that allows that needs a bit of a positive spin put on her.
Originally Posted by BrownJoe565
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 19:30 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 250Robyn is back
You guys remember Robyn? I know some of you do. She was all the rage there for a while, then she retired about three years back. Well, she's back. 24 years old, 5'9", slim, dark hair, green eyes. She has a few new tats, otherwise she looks the same. PM me for contact (seniors and guys I can tell are legit, please).
-
08-17-21 17:10 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 380Info lookout valley
She copped an attitude when I tried to text her. I tried to set something up for Thursday. I asked if she'd still be in the area. She said "yes, text me when you're ready" so I texted back to make an appt. She texted back in caps "I SAID TEXT ME WHEN YOU READY".
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
I didn't ask for attitude. So I told her that and then I ended the conversation.
-
08-17-21 15:12 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 57Erica
The last time I visited Erica she wasn't clean and had a bad smell coming from you no where.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 10:31 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 286Info Please.
If you find out anything, I'd be interested to know that info.
Originally Posted by Chumchong
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
08-17-21 01:28 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for response Big.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
I am not into big women. Average / skinny women easy setup. All I need is well time spent for money.
Couple of months back went to a provider Big Women, Rushed CBJ. Then she asked me to try dogy went and horrible smell. Couldn't wait a minute, wasted 120. So I need pros suggestions.
-
08-16-21 23:48 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 69Give Monica a try
Recommended by a couple of guys. There are several reviews on this site that you can search. See below.
Originally Posted by Nath5310
[View Original Post]
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...c/204068040161
-
08-16-21 23:22 #7760Regular Member

Posts: 2Info please
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/931628313086
Anyone tried her who's been posting often last few weeks?
-
08-16-21 23:07 #7759Senior Member

Posts: 57Dalton
Give an update if you visit.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 20:16 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 1149Oh wow, I believe you spotted who that was when I didn't. I have seen her. Safe to do I guess is the best I can say about her. Doesn't do everything she advertises in her STG menu. Very little effort put into her craft. Shaped like a bowling ball and very tall. About 5'10 ish and probably 250 plus pounds. Kinda cute in the face and does have a face that can look good on a fatty but she is too fat to consider plump and Beautiful. I personally do not care if someone is fat or ugly or whatever but her lack of effort in her craft put her on the never see again list. If she charged less money maybe I would see her again but she is worth about half of what she charges which actually isn't much but her effort is that poor.
Originally Posted by Bodney0019
[View Original Post]
When I saw her it was covered everything even though her STG Menu said BBBJ. When I saw her she had been sitting out in the sun doing some sort of hand sewing project waiting for me. Hot day, and she made me stand and watch her as I was sweating but it wasn't more than maybe 2 or 3 minutes but still in the direct hot sun with no shade near by. Between her legs smelled like a sweaty Gym locker. I assumed it was from sitting the sun but from what you are saying it might be her natural coochie odor.
-
08-16-21 18:28 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 380Calhoun
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/376231699239
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
I saw her probably a year ago. I left a review but it's not here anymore.
My visit was not pleasant. She's tall and heavy. She knelt on the bed beside me. BBBJ was okay but I couldn't finish. There was an awful odor from between her legs and I wasn't even close to the point of origin. She kept asking about climbing on top and doing bb cowgirl. I wouldn't have it. Not with that smell.
Maybe she's changed but I'm not going to find out.
-
08-16-21 17:54 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 1149https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...p/828810207091 this one Erica, been reviewed many times. There are issues with her that people should get informed on before seeing her. Positives, she has low rates and will pretty much give up her body to you to do as you wish. Something is off about her and its hard to make an emotional connection with her and she looks much older than those picture and likely looks much older than her actual age. Not a mean or bad person but not overtly friendly either. Has an Ex that hangs around at times and causes problems. I forgot details so you better research it on the boards and figure out how to adjust to the situation if you choose to see her.
Originally Posted by Scooter67
[View Original Post]
I am a bit curious about the first one and the last one you posted, heard semi negative things about the last one, but it was 2nd hand before it got to me and its from activities that went on long ago. So she is still a mystery. The first one I just noticed today and I wonder if she will know her age when setting her price. Sometimes I see the older women jack up their prices and I go see younger women. I actually prefer older women in general but I won't pay a premium price of older goods.
Never noticed the girls posted in Calhoun, I would love to see a review of her if one exists. Probably go search for one later tonight.
-
08-16-21 17:44 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 1149Just let us know
Let us know what you like, are old and fat women who perform well ok? Do you need a young skinny girl? My favorite providers are often trashed in here because they are fat or old or ugly. Other guys like the young skinny girls I turn my nose at because I do not believe any woman is worth more than $200 an hour. What is your definition of a decent provider?
Originally Posted by Nath5310
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 15:09 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 156Please do your homework. At least two of those girls have multiple reviews on here. Take one for the team and report back after more research with only two times here. Be careful and report back your experiences.
Originally Posted by Scooter67
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






