Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 732 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10968
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5538

    Imaginary friends

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Told me she gets 1000 and more for platonic dates and the same for videos! Who are these idiots giving away this type moolah?
    Nobody is giving them that kind of money!! They're full of shit, full of themselves, and have a very skewed view of how the world should treat them because they're "Special".

    Yeah, okay Sweetheart. Take your self-worth to the bank and see what you get for it. Morons.

  2. #5537

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Told me she gets 1000 and more for platonic dates and the same for videos! Who are these idiots giving away this type moolah?
    This site is nuts. A girl wanted me to pay her 300 bucks to have drinks with me at a bar. I understand these girls do not want to feel like sluts but this is ridiculous.

  3. #5536

    Wow Wow

    I told her I get BBBJ and BBFS for $15 and under. So do you believe me?

    Words are cheap.

    Don't fall for their BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Told me she gets 1000 and more for platonic dates and the same for videos! Who are these idiots giving away this type moolah?

  4. #5535

    Wow

    Told me she gets 1000 and more for platonic dates and the same for videos! Who are these idiots giving away this type moolah?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210818-153740_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210818-153735_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  5. #5534
    Anyone meet this one? Seems dtf and the price is normal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210818-090757_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  6. #5533

    Yes, I've been banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
    But a nicely worded message to SA's admin explaining that I'm NOT looking for prostitution but a real relationship / arrangement, and having the messages to prove it, has earned me re-instatement at least half a dozen times. I always get the girls straight to text as soon as possible, and only light banter in messages, asking general questions and giving only enough info to intrigue them.

    They're reasonable to talk to (SA) and once they've been reassured by reading your actual messages and seeing it's the girl who's made the transgression, they'll reinstate you.

  7. #5532
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
    I've been banned like 5 x. Just make a new profile under a different IP and change your info slightly so it doesn't match your old info and you can get back on. Its very easy to get banned, as soon as someone reports you sa will delete you and you have no say in it. I think half the time there full of shit but yea hopefully you didn't lose that much of your membership if its not at the beginning of it.

  8. #5531
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
    Did you mention ppm or certain words used mainly on STG? If so that's most likely why. You have to get to them to text as quickly as you can off the site.

  9. #5530
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.
    All it takes is one complaint and they will instantly ban you there. Can't discuss any kind of arrangement, best to always take the conversation off site. I have been banned 3 or 4 times for nothing there but at least I don't have to pay.

  10. #5529

    Banned

    Well, I've been officially banned from SA. The worst part is that I didn't message that many women and my profile doesn't state anything that says otherwise. Banned for Escort or Prostitution. Fuck them. Has anyone protested their ban? I protested my ban of DL and went into empty ears.

  11. #5528
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinIvisible  [View Original Post]
    To be fair, I use a VPN that connects me through Sweden. So, my recently logged in location shows to be Sweden. Keep that in mind, not necessarily everything is fake about that. I agree though too many crappy accounts are there.
    Very very very few legit SB's do this. Many many many scammers do. I do the math.

  12. #5527
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's easy -- SA shows you the country where they most recently logged in from. Hers shows Venezuela. Not complicated at all.
    To be fair, I use a VPN that connects me through Sweden. So, my recently logged in location shows to be Sweden. Keep that in mind, not necessarily everything is fake about that. I agree though too many crappy accounts are there.

  13. #5526

    SB vs SA

    Anyone here get a much better reply rate on messages on SB then they do on SA?

  14. #5525

    Any Intel on this one?

    Sent her a message but said account deactivated. Must have recieved lots of messages from creeps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210813-235529_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210813-235525_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  15. #5524

    Nicole

    I have been in contact with this woman. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a686...e-5c9111ae50d2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0428E115-D3D3-4B77-9D25-19A1FD65FDE2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape