Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 363 of 731 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 413 463 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5526

    SB vs SA

    Anyone here get a much better reply rate on messages on SB then they do on SA?

  2. #5525

    Any Intel on this one?

    Sent her a message but said account deactivated. Must have recieved lots of messages from creeps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210813-235529_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210813-235525_SeekingArrangement.jpg‎  

  3. #5524

    Nicole

    I have been in contact with this woman. Has anyone seen her before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a686...e-5c9111ae50d2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0428E115-D3D3-4B77-9D25-19A1FD65FDE2.jpg‎  

  4. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Another phenomena now on there: profiles, scammer or otherwise, now find a way to change their location which will list Boston or Massachusetts, Massachusetts. But they are from another country (usually S. America but also some E. Europe). Avoid / block / don't engage obv the play here once a monger hears that.
    It's easy -- SA shows you the country where they most recently logged in from. Hers shows Venezuela. Not complicated at all.

  5. #5522
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist420  [View Original Post]
    Another phenomena now on there: profiles, scammer or otherwise, now find a way to change their location which will list Boston or Massachusetts, Massachusetts. But they are from another country (usually S. America but also some E. Europe). Avoid / block / don't engage obv the play here once a monger hears that.
    The capability to change your city / location has always been part of SA. It's useful when you travel. Scammers will put whatever city they happen to be targeting. It's always been that way, nothing new. Just have to weed them out which is not difficult.

    I've found many women who list Massachusetts, Massachusetts are in fact legit. They may be located farther outside the Boston area and list this way as an attempt to draw more guys. Don't count them out just because of that. If you're interested say hello and find out their actual location. You can asses pretty quickly whether they're real or not.

  6. #5521

    Sassy 617

    https://www.seeking.com/member/73247...b-5e2711ff9849

    This one texted me last night looking to do 100 for car fun in her complex. I declined told her that she sounded like a crackhead setting people up and she said I understand and never texted back. Embarrassing when your trying to be a sugar baby and your 40 yrs old trying to do car fun. This site has gone downhill. I was meeting so many hot chicks and now its all scammers and people like this.

  7. #5520

    You're doing it wrong

    I dunno. I think you're doing it wrong. I've found plenty of hot ass on SA. I haven't linked them all but it seems that you can get most hot 20 something single moms for 250-300 and if you're willing to shell out 400, you'll get pretty much whatever you want. Be nice to these girls. I'm just saying. Respect goes a long long way. I'm definitely not attractive and it hasn't been even the smallest issue. Yes. You'll have to send a lot of messages. I try to only contact women who are online at that moment for the most part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tribeca67  [View Original Post]
    Seeking a few years ago was golden lots of girls to choose from and all fair prices. This year is shit and the worst. Ugly girls and high ppm.

  8. #5519
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8ddd...1-61a6c05af350

    This girl is delusional. Wanted 250 for head and 300 for everything. Some guys said she asked for 4. Her pics are extremely old. Not worth 2.
    This one is a semipro. The pics are super old, and she is a BBW, and not GFE. Also on secretbenefits and I think I saw her booty on listcrawler once.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec6a6...9-010aace3943d

    She's listed in Boston. But, lives in S. America. Needs helping coming back, apparently used to live in Boston under a Visa perhaps. And, I thought I've seen it all on SA. Everyday is always something different. My membership is almost expiring soon. Had fun, got a few, definitely a hit or miss on this. Need lots of money to play on this website. Not for regular guys like me.
    Another phenomena now on there: profiles, scammer or otherwise, now find a way to change their location which will list Boston or Massachusetts, Massachusetts. But they are from another country (usually S. America but also some E. Europe). Avoid / block / don't engage obv the play here once a monger hears that.

  9. #5518

    Lovethefinerthings

    Any intel on this one? She's been on for awhile. I originally dismissed her as someone genuinely looking for a wealth long term companion. But more and more seems to be just be a working gal.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3eb36...e-b9fdac8ae32a

  10. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec6a6...9-010aace3943d

    She's listed in Boston. But, lives in S. America. Needs helping coming back, apparently used to live in Boston under a Visa perhaps. And, I thought I've seen it all on SA. Everyday is always something different. My membership is almost expiring soon. Had fun, got a few, definitely a hit or miss on this. Need lots of money to play on this website. Not for regular guys like me.
    Seeking a few years ago was golden lots of girls to choose from and all fair prices. This year is shit and the worst. Ugly girls and high ppm.

  11. #5516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    "investing herself into real estate"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    A high school education and she is "investing herself into real estate. " I have no idea what that means and unless it means she's studying to be an agent it cannot mean anything that makes any sense. When someone says something that makes no sense, I'm skeptical too. If it were me I'd ask her about that. . . The explanation will reveal if she's totally wacky / unrealistic.

    "No PPM" is a red flag. Unless a week's allowance is the same as what ppm should be there is no way I'd give more than a ppm amount on faith.

    And I'd get decent pics that show her body. "mini BBW" could mean anything. Much of it not great.
    Sounds like a genus. Maybe she wants to rent you some space in her body?

  12. #5515

    Help

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ec6a6...9-010aace3943d

    She's listed in Boston. But, lives in S. America. Needs helping coming back, apparently used to live in Boston under a Visa perhaps. And, I thought I've seen it all on SA. Everyday is always something different. My membership is almost expiring soon. Had fun, got a few, definitely a hit or miss on this. Need lots of money to play on this website. Not for regular guys like me.

  13. #5514
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Annnnnnnd she started the sob stories and needing money ASAP. God this site is a disaster.
    Honestly, reading her profile, I'd never have even messaged her in the first place. There are ways to make using SA a little more efficient and one of them is weeding out certain styles of profiles. I'd have weeded her out instantly.

    But I'm willing to pay more than some are, and the profiles I do pick often are the girls who are looking for 3-400 and won't take less. I won't go higher however.

  14. #5513
    Quote Originally Posted by Syedna  [View Original Post]
    I've been on this site for quite a while & recently let my membership expire & deleted my profile. You're absolutely right bro. It's turned into a total & complete shit show.
    I had one from New Bedford, number ending in 7973. After the initial chat, days later she writes back asking for gas money. Desperately. Accepts CashApp, FB payment, Western Union, she accepts all forms of payment. Ignored.

    I filter the ads, avoid spoiled, luxury lifestyle, traveling, basically most of the categories looking for just companionship. Those who show skin is a small indication for bedroom action. You still need to invest in time to gather enough interest. Those who are interested, look for over 500+.

    I manage to find a couple and they actually found me. There are good ones, just got to find them or have them find you.

  15. #5512
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfThEeyes  [View Original Post]
    Annnnnnnd she started the sob stories and needing money ASAP. God this site is a disaster.
    I've been on this site for quite a while & recently let my membership expire & deleted my profile. You're absolutely right bro. It's turned into a total & complete shit show.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape